Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some kind of ploy

+23
danknight
ShadOBabe
indrejue
KaZe
Charvale
Nebuchadnezzar
zombiepancakes
Leak
Anasazi
wolfman-al
cloewen
DarkAngel
Robotboy1
fhqwhgads
not_cenaris
vevans0009
BenRG
Moonman
Riikano-Alinaris
GdoubleWB
Mr_____
arminman
cenaris
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Charvale wrote:Can anyone imagine if Pip and Hillary already did breed?
Shocked
What would the child look like?

Like this: Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Hideous_offspring_by_jollyjack-d577gao

Mammal and bird hybrid - Stuff like that ain't pretty! affraid I think that the phrase "Lovecraftian Horror" applies.

27Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Oh God Ben, put that thing under a /spoiler tag would ya..

It makes my eyes bleed everytime I see it. pale

28Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Ugh, everybody has seen THAT yet, there was no need at all for a repost...

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

29Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Mr_____

As much as I don't want to think about it...
The monster is coming out of an egg. That means Hillary would have laid an egg.

30Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:40 pm

indrejue

indrejue

um that means she became the easter bunny oh no JJ what have you done abomination beyond abomination. Hillary can not be the Easter bunny horror beyond horrors what were you thinking

31Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:16 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

indrejue wrote:um that means she became the easter bunny oh no JJ what have you done abomination beyond abomination. Hillary can not be the Easter bunny horror beyond horrors what were you thinking
Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Not_th12

32Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 pm

ShadOBabe

Hahahahahaaa!! I LOVE THIS ARC!!
You're brilliant, JJ!!

Art brings up a good point.
And Kat brings up a better one. We have, after all, seen what could come of that. XD

http://www.shadobabe.deviantart.com

33Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

indrejue wrote:um that means she became the easter bunny oh no JJ what have you done abomination beyond abomination. Hillary can not be the Easter bunny horror beyond horrors what were you thinking
I don't think she's too happy about it either:
Some kind of ploy - Page 2 6916e67b6ed9acb9bd903fb23825b3e4

34Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:42 am

danknight

The best thing Kat can do is nothing.

If it's a ploy to get at Kat and/or Art, then doing nothing thwarts that plan, frustrating Hilary and showing Pip just what a bitch she can be.

If it's not a ploy, and she genuinely feels something for Pip, then Kat interfering somehow could go horribly wrong, making her look like the bad guy, making Pip on Team Hilary. Bad repercussions all round.

35Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

When it all comes down to it, I have this fear of an image in my head. Of Hilary doing something that alienates Pip from her, just as she realizes he actually means something to her. And just as the door closes in that chance of a relationship we see the same little girl who cried in the back of the store. Only this time, there is no one there to catch her.

If this is a ploy, then damn the bitch, but if this is something a little more from her heart... well then...

Is it wrong to see a little bunny girl with Pip like glasses? Because I for one, despite that abomination sketch JJ did on DA, could see possibly better genes being put together in a child.

Of course the child would be Nabiki Tendo straight from the womb. But that's another thing all together.

36Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm

campfirestring

campfirestring

danknight wrote:If it's not a ploy, and she genuinely feels something for Pip, then Kat interfering somehow could go horribly wrong, making her look like the bad guy, making Pip on Team Hilary. Bad repercussions all round.

Lol, isn't the pipster already on team hillary? Yeah, I'd be.... Shocked

37Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:20 pm

danknight

At the moment, if it really came down to it, Pip would probably go with his old friend and side with Kat. However if Kat bitches out and starts picking fights, then Pip will side with his girlfriend. At least, thats how I read his character.

Oh...and I wouldn't call it the Pii-on-U. I'd call it the Pii-U (-holds nose- Pee-yew! that stinks!)

38Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Mr_____

danknight wrote:Oh...and I wouldn't call it the Pii-on-U. I'd call it the Pii-U (-holds nose- Pee-yew! that stinks!)

Good point; we wouldn't want that to influence Scarlet!
I'd like to read that arc now, but since there isn't a Sequential Art database I wouldn't be able to find it. </shamelessselfplug>

39Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Charvale

Charvale

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Charvale wrote:Can anyone imagine if Pip and Hillary already did breed?
Shocked
What would the child look like?

You haven't looked at JJ's deviantart gallery have you? Twisted Evil

Oh, I saw it, but I decided to block it out. It was just too disturbing to remember

40Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:57 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Charvale wrote:I saw it, but I decided to block it out. It was just too disturbing to remember
FWIW, I doubt that it would be that extreme. Jack's just inflicting his b3tan humour on us.

That said, the imagination does boggle - A feathered bunny? A penguin with floppy ears and cotton tail? Might the anthro genes cancel out and you get a baseline human?

41Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

Personally, I'd say lets just see what happens.................. But I want a soda.

42Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 am

Winds

Winds

You know, Art brings up a perfect point. Hillary is just a manipulative, cold-hearted bully. Her focus is too sharp. If she sweeps Pip aside like a pawn, I have no doubt that his insidious payback would be the last thing she expects (as well as completely satisfying for us skeptics.)

43Some kind of ploy - Page 2 Empty Re: Some kind of ploy Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 am

arminman

or maybe this is the end of sequential art? Hilary and Pip as a happy couple. Pip leaves the house to live with Hilary. Kat&Art realize their love for each other. The End.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum