Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Friends

+27
ShadOBabe
Nightmare_Moon
Bunyip
neobahamut
Doctursea
Animator480
Gernsback
TaoOfMike
Xan
Nappist
Karsun
Moonman
Particleman
arminman
wolfman-al
BenRG
HSishi
indrejue
DarkAngel
Vordreller
rpx
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
EmfinnFZ
cenaris
GdoubleWB
zipperipper
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Good Friends Empty Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

zipperipper

zipperipper

Good Friends SA_0785_small
I think I smell something fishy.

2Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

Kind of sweet. In a bizarre, vomit-inducing way.

3Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 am

cenaris

cenaris

Oh this is good. This is too good. Everything after this is just gravy.

Knowing Jack he's going to make it so it's just Hilary plotting against Kat despite not knowing she was initially going to ever show up at the charity shop.

Last edited by cenaris on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

4Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 am

EmfinnFZ

Yeah.... This isn't about liking Pip at all, is it Hillary? This is entirely based on unresolved issues with Kat. Pip's just the (incredibly lucky) pawn.

http://cityofsteam.com/

5Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:08 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Mmm... Suspect

Her attention was more for Kat than for Pip...
I smell something...

Suspect

6Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

I don't know about this. I still can't tell if Hilary is salvageable or not from all the bad things she had done to Kat all these years. From how well she acted toward Kat in this situation it seems too good to be true. Has Pip really made the world's bitchiest bunny into a loving one? Or is this just Hilary's ruse? Neutral

I'm very cautious about this little affair. I hope my suspicions are wrong.

7Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 am

rpx

Quid pro Quo. Tit for Tat. Kat sees Hilary in a job she does not like. Knowing it weill devistate her, no words needed just a smile. Hilary bangs one of Kats room mates to gain access to her living area. Knowing it will horrify her, Cozy up to said room mate to remind Kat two can play mind rape central.

8Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 am

EmfinnFZ

cenaris wrote:Knowing Jack he's going to make it so it's just Hilary plotting against Kat despite not knowing she was initially going to ever show up at the charity shop.

It was a somewhat hastily put together plan, true. If she'd had more than one lunch-break to prepare it she could have used her evil wiles to use Pip against Kat without having to pay the feather/fur-rubbing price.

But hey, small price all told.

http://cityofsteam.com/

9Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 am

Vordreller

Kat's disgust is my sweet, sweet nectar Razz

*cough*. Ahum. Seriously though.

vevans0009 wrote:I don't know about this. I still can't tell if Hilary is salvageable or not from all the bad things she had done to Kat all these years. From how well she acted toward Kat in this situation it seems too good to be true. Has Pip really made the world's bitchiest bunny into a loving one? Or is this just Hilary's ruse? Neutral

I'm very cautious about this little affair. I hope my suspicions are wrong.
Well yeah. People don't change overnight. I'm thinking Hilary had a sort of "release" with her banging Pip. I'm hoping she goes down a good path from here.

Granted, she's always been a bully. But she's never done anything really bad. By which I mean permanent mutilation, things in that category of "bad".
She's always been in it for the attention and social "position". That's pretty obvious.

The problem is that she's never been anything else, and she might fall back in to her old ways, as that's the only thing she has any real experience with. Hilary is treading new grounds here and I think that the only way for her to succeed is to have her environment help her out. And if Kat's going to be counter-productive, this won't end well.

10Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

EmfinnFZ wrote:
cenaris wrote:Knowing Jack he's going to make it so it's just Hilary plotting against Kat despite not knowing she was initially going to ever show up at the charity shop.

It was a somewhat hastily put together plan, true. If she'd had more than one lunch-break to prepare it she could have used her evil wiles to use Pip against Kat without having to pay the feather/fur-rubbing price.

But hey, small price all told.
Honestly? I don't think it was planned at all (at least the "bumping uglies" part), but rather Hilary is just taking advantage of the situation (i.e. Kat's revulsion) to get one over on her enemy.

Even if Hilary really likes Pip - something I still think is highly unlikely - nothing has changed between her & Kat.

11Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:42 am

indrejue

indrejue

i am almost as horrified as kat though not in a gag me way but rather in the evil that will spring forth from such a demonic couple. can we have kat use the denizens to get rid of Hillary?

12Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 am

HSishi

Those big innocent eyes ... I can't help, such eyes normally mean either "I did something wrong but you can't punish someone with such cute eyes" or "Would these eyes do something bad?" (well knowing "Yep, the mind behind them already plans to do").

Good work on these eyes Smile .

13Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 am

BenRG

BenRG

Heh, yeah, those eyes tell the story alright! Hilary knows how totally this is weirding out poor Kat and she's loving every minute of it! Very Happy

Well, Kat gets a lot of respect from me by not exploding into a mad rage and either tearing verbally into Pip or tearing physically into Hilary. Still, she cannot allow this intrusion into her territory to go unpunished; I wonder what her counter-move will be?

14Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Hah!
HAH!!!
I KNEW IT!!!
To quote Tim the Enchanter: "That rabbits got a mean streak a mile wide!".
Look at her face in panel 3! Just look at it! If she really would love Pip she would look at Pip while kissing him, but she looks at Kat, checking her reaction.
Oh what have all of you gullible apologists been naive... "She isn´t that bad!" "She just wants to be loved!" "She can change!" "She needs a hug!" "Poor bunny!" "At least Mussolini made the trains run on time!"
HAH! And again HAH!
She hasn´t changed, she is as cunning and evil as ever, even worse, now that she hasn´t got her career anymore, her vendetta with Kat is all that she has left in her pathetic life. Poor Pip is just a pawn to get close enough to Kat to fuck with her life.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

15Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 am

arminman

question: why does everybody assume that Hilary is evil? Or a bully?
There isn't much evidence to support that. Oh yeah, she did show some hilarious pictures of Kat - but maybe she was just fighting back? Maybe Kat was the bully back at school? Hilary messing with Art could be interpreted that way too.

Leaves the shopping incident - Kat hitting first. And the dream sequence.... which is just that.

Of course, now that she has seen Kat's reaction she will milk it.

16Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 am

Particleman

wolfman-al wrote:Hah!
HAH!!!
I KNEW IT!!!
To quote Tim the Enchanter: "That rabbits got a mean streak a mile wide!".
Look at her face in panel 3! Just look at it! If she really would love Pip she would look at Pip while kissing him, but she looks at Kat, checking her reaction.

Maybe. I don't know, I'm kind of torn on this. It could be both, after all- Hillary genuinely likes Pip, and the fact that she gets to torment Kat is a bonus.

I can see it going either that way, or Hillary is really using Pip JUST to torment Kat, or she's put it behind her after seeing where antagonism and being motivated by spite have left her- making minimum wage in a base-level managerial position at a secondhand store.

There's also the fact that Pip can now see without his glasses to consider, which is as yet unexplained.

17Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 am

Moonman

Moonman

Good Friends If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean.

18Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:29 am

BenRG

BenRG

Wolfman... don't you think that you're taking this a tiny bit TOO personally? Especially as it is an internet-based strip comic, not anything remotely resembling real life?

19Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

BenRG wrote:Wolfman... don't you think that you're taking this a tiny bit TOO personally? Especially as it is an internet-based strip comic, not anything remotely resembling real life?
Hmmmmm....
Naaaaaaaah...

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

20Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Karsun

Well, this "good friends" and those eyes say it all - damn evil woman...

I feel happy for Pip though, if this will last a couple of strips more, he'll get to know our lovely little bunny inside-out Very Happy

21Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Nappist

I know why they're still good friends.

Spoiler:

22Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Xan

Xan

Well, its been a while. Well, anyway....

Particleman wrote:Maybe. I don't know, I'm kind of torn on this. It could be both, after all- Hillary genuinely likes Pip, and the fact that she gets to torment Kat is a bonus.

I can see it going either that way, or Hillary is really using Pip JUST to torment Kat, or she's put it behind her after seeing where antagonism and being motivated by spite have left her- making minimum wage in a base-level managerial position at a secondhand store.

There's also the fact that Pip can now see without his glasses to consider, which is as yet unexplained.

I believe, like you said, Hillary really likes Pip, but the torment of Kat is just icing on the cake for her.
Also, judging what we know of Hillary and that she had high paying job, she most likely lived in a high priced condo before getting canned, and now with a minimum wage job she might need to find a cheaper place to live, perhaps rooming with Pip, which means a new housemate for the gang. Oh dear.

Though anyway, I'm more interested in Hillary's reaction when Pip tells her all about their exploits, no doubt in trying to impress her. Not only did Art and the gang saved the world twice, once from a shadowy mad-creature and from a psychotic A.I., they stopped an alien invasion(which was more of destroy Art driven). Let not forget that Kat quite possibly stopped a demonic apocalypse to boot.

This can go in many ways, on learning that Kat has been living a life of danger and excitement compared to her dull life, how will Hillary's perception of Kat change in light of all of this? It could either be bad or good. Time can only tell.
Plus, Hillary meeting the Think Tank will without a doubt going to be loads of funny.

Last edited by Xan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:13 pm

TaoOfMike

TaoOfMike

silent

I kinda want this to be real with Pip happy... *braces for impact*

24Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Gernsback

Gernsback

Making all this a plot to wreak revenge on Kat seems too easy, and too damn predictable. For now let's give Hilary the benefit of a doubt. Either way, this will be a ride worth taking.

25Good Friends Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Animator480

Wait, so let me get this straight...getting laid helped his eyesight?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum