Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not

+17
The Old Wolf
Moonman
Aimereta
Nighthawke
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
cenaris
Znickarn'
Tarin
Nikolai
zombiepancakes
Frist
Leak
vevans0009
stephanodude
Nebuchadnezzar
BenRG
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 am

BenRG

BenRG

EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not SA_0722_small

Ha! I so called it! So, the aliens' blasters are fat disintegrators!

Now, the Art/Kat shipper in me is reading all sorts of stuff into Kat's reaction that is probably completely uncalled for! Wink Still, it's good to see Scarlet's super-genius is still working!

2EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 am

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

I'm suprised that Art's clothes shrank too. otherwise we would have had ourselves an awkward situation Razz Loved Kat's reaction too, it shows she cares for Art Very Happy

3EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

well they just might have been like super stretched out. like when the hulk goes...hulkey his purple pants stretch out and then go back to normal when hes not hulky haha

4EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Holy sh**!!!! Not only did Arthur not get disintegrated. But he was reverted back to his former body frame!!! Shocked I love Kat's reaction when she saw him get struck by the Eldak's laser.

5EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 am

Leak

Leak

Aaand... he's back! Smile

6EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Frist

Frist

Aww, Kat..

7EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:35 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

kat just got trolled lol

8EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I'm suprised that Art's clothes shrank too. otherwise we would have had ourselves an awkward situation Razz Loved Kat's reaction too, it shows she cares for Art Very Happy

Well they ARE friends. idk if that was supposed to show any more then that, but if my best friend was killed right in front of me, I would have a similar reaction.

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

9EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Tarin

Tarin

I think we now know how the robots are coded.

Its an extensive weight loss program. Wink

10EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Znickarn'

I just can't get over that her breast-size shifts from the "NO!" -panel to the next. xD

...I need to get my mind out of the gutters. :/

11EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:25 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Znickarn' wrote:I just can't get over that her breast-size shifts from the "NO!" -panel to the next. xD

Kat, please decide... buxom busty or flat chest. Make it now!

12EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:33 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

... Okay Jack I take it all back. you da man. You da man. You have adequately taken away my thought that Kat did not act appropriately in such a situation. I concede my skepticism and thrust most vigorously my enjoyment of seeing our Katty dear crying out in such a way. *Goes to add strip in his Art/Kat folder.*

Is it me thinking that the Alien's weapons only effect technology and science devices? As in the scientifically created fat in his body reducing him to his standard form?

But but It was her leaning forward putting said... goodie bags flush against her shirt that made them seem busty... but then she slid back and they returned to their normal position. I think Kat is just rather normal sized and depending on situations and positions it makes them seem more and less than they really are. Frankly I like it. Want busty go watch Vanity or Amber or... Hillary? I think that was her name. The um horny rabbit girl.

13EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Dreadstunlock

cenaris wrote:
Znickarn' wrote:I just can't get over that her breast-size shifts from the "NO!" -panel to the next. xD

Are you serious?!

...=.=

14EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

I'll take two! Dozen that is... ^.^

"Step right up! Step right up ladies n gentlebeings, this is your big opportunity to lose those unwanted pounds. Just line up with those poles out there now. You need not heed the blood stains, it will only hurt for a minute..."

"Um what are these cigarettes and blindfolds for?"

FIRE!

lol!

Introducing the pound-o-matic! Only 50 dollars or pounds per treatment. Please restrict usage ever three months please.

Not if only they would invent a ray that would shrink inflation and gas prices a wee bit....

15EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

cenaris wrote:Kat, please decide... buxom busty or flat chest. Make it now!
even in the fourth panel when she says "wha?" she's not that flat chested, i'd say thats about average

16EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Aimereta

Aimereta

Ha, I think Kat used up one of her nine lives there XD Oh well. At least Art is back to normal! Well, as normal as you could be after that, lol

http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

17EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Just remember Art, you could have had to exercise it away.

18EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 am

cenaris

cenaris

zombiepancakes wrote:
cenaris wrote:Kat, please decide... buxom busty or flat chest. Make it now!
even in the fourth panel when she says "wha?" she's not that flat chested, i'd say thats about average

Well you get the point: her boob size was inconsistent. How does she fix that?

19EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 am

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

stephanodude wrote:well they just might have been like super stretched out. like when the hulk goes...hulkey his purple pants stretch out and then go back to normal when hes not hulky haha

Good point. They must buy trousers and shirts at the same clothes shop Laughing

20EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:51 am

The Old Wolf

The Old Wolf

I have to say I'm gratified. I figured alien technology would be the redemption of Art early on... especially given how long it would take him to shed that excess baggage a kilo at a time. EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Old_Wolf_Grin

21EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am

Dreadstunlock

The fact that the guy didn't notice the perspective and the camera angle change shows the very lack of understanding of how to draw.

22EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Well I[/i] think that maybe its because she was leaning forward that her heh....boobs Very Happy happend to jiggle a bit. haha or she just might have jumped up from the exitement

23EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

stephanodude wrote:Well I[/i] think that maybe its because she was leaning forward that her heh....boobs Very Happy happend to jiggle a bit. haha or she just might have jumped up from the exitement
what he said.

Now I see a strip about boobs in the future. Something Art and Pip are going to sit there and drool about.

Us too but hey. Can't help that

24EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 am

KaZe

KaZe

cenaris wrote:

Haha, maybe she has high-beams and low-beams.. -SHOT-

::EDIT::

Okay, I'm probably going to hell for this but...

EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Sa_07210

25EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Empty Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:10 am

cenaris

cenaris

Now that's consistant

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum