Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a'kay you can exterminate him now

+12
26_9
artimies7
Nighthawke
Ganthan
AwesomeDon46
Nebuchadnezzar
TheGreatHibiki
Frist
BenRG
stephanodude
cenaris
egroeggerg
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:51 am

egroeggerg

egroeggerg

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/egroeggerg

2a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 am

cenaris

cenaris

She is the worst super hero ever Wink

3a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:28 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

4a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

BenRG

BenRG

I think she's worked out that the aliens' death-rays are, in fact, fat disintegrators. I wonder if the Art is going to be made slim again or will absorb all the energy and then 'radiate' off both the energy and fat in the world's first fat/anti-fat reaction explosion. Very Happy

5a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

Frist

Frist

You heard a *ding* or doorbell kinda sound upon seeing the 3rd panel.

Don't lie.

6a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:08 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

makes me wonder. I wish Kat would show some MORE reaction to her friend being turned into a human shield... scratch that. Human wall.

7a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 am

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

i wait eagerly for two weeks for an update to a action packed, tension filled moment and now the next post leaves me twice as wanting for the next post! lol! Gotta start giving us more panels Very Happy

8a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:59 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

what i did when i saw the update: part 2 Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE

9a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 pm

AwesomeDon46

AwesomeDon46

That text there when Scarlet is thinking? I totally heard it in similar style to how Robert Downey Jr. narrates as Sherlock Holmes.

Also, I demand Mr. Jackson's adventures in this haunted cellar he speaks of.

10a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Ganthan

What Kat is thinking about Scarlet right now:

11a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Hokay, I want to see a certain squirrelgirl's rump after she unsuits.

Place your bets folks, how many sizes is she going to be down after getting hit with that ray?

https://youtu.be/ZerbbBYYfXo

12a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:09 pm

artimies7

artimies7

Finally, an update. Heck yeah.
I think her mind's been scrambled a bit here.

//brainwashed

13a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:23 am

26_9

Looks like "stupid suits" are still in inventory.

Heh. Always liked them.

14a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:52 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

Scarlet! NOOOOOOooooooooooooo!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

15a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I thought this was Amber? Isn't Scarlet on the ground with Art and Kat looking her over?

16a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:04 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

uh, Yeah? She is the one that ended up Grabbing Art. Amber is the one in the HUGE body suit.

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

17a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 am

Frist

Frist

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I thought this was Amber? Isn't Scarlet on the ground with Art and Kat looking her over?

Amber's in the giant suit.

Also, look where the arm comes from in the 2nd to last panel. Below.

18a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

Ganthan wrote:What Kat is thinking about Scarlet right now:

yay! now i know im not the only brony on here. Very Happy

19a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:22 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

I do have a suspicion.
Maybe, the supposed deathrays donĀ“t work on organic matter, only on technology, since the Eldak are, by their own words, of technology. Kinda like EMP weapons.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

20a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:21 am

Moonman

Moonman

"Hit him in the fat part!"

21a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:29 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

WHoa!!! She is still alive from that sneak attack!!! Wait a minute, what she doing holding Art like he is some sort a body shield!?! Scarlet are you insane!?!?!?! No

22a'kay you can exterminate him now Empty Re: a'kay you can exterminate him now Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I wish Kat would show some MORE reaction to her friend being turned into a human shield... scratch that. Human wall.
*Takes down his previous post and tosses it in the bin.* Never mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum