Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enjoying Sequential Art

+8
Radio
Youchip
Anarki
scienceguy8
KaZe
Dreadstunlock
jollyjack
ford63
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Enjoying Sequential Art Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:29 pm

ford63

ford63

Jack,
I've been reading your Sequential Art for almost a year now and I look forward to and enjoy reading a new one every week.
I also got three other people hooked on it and we actually discuss it throughout the day.
I got three of your books and was wondering when I can get the other ones?
One thing though, I haven't seen any Robotech bits in your strips. Smile
Just wondering, I'm a fan of Robotech.

2Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

I know of Robotech, but have never followed it.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

3Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:39 pm

ford63

ford63

Well, at any rate, I think your strip is cool, it's something I look forward to every week.

4Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Dreadstunlock

By the way, I forgot if this was asked or not, but does SequentialArt depict your real life in some or more ways tha one? Do you get alot of real life events that you put into your comics? Sorry if this was asked again, just really curious.

5Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Dreadstunlock wrote:By the way, I forgot if this was asked or not, but does SequentialArt depict your real life in some or more ways tha one? Do you get alot of real life events that you put into your comics? Sorry if this was asked again, just really curious.

Yeah, but that's the case with most strips like this. You write what you know.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

6Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 am

KaZe

KaZe

jollyjack wrote:

Wait.. so when did you fight robotic aliens? Wink

Last edited by KaZe on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Fail..)

7Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 am

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

KaZe wrote:
jollyjack wrote:

Wait.. so when did you fight robot the aliens? Wink

I think he's talking about being an overworked, underpaid concept artist who makes extra cash on the side by drawing mature images on commission.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

8Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 pm

KaZe

KaZe

scienceguy8 wrote:

I think he's talking about being an overworked, underpaid concept artist who makes extra cash on the side by drawing mature images on commission.

He still owns a laser gun. Therefore logic dictates he MUST fight killer robots in his free time. :p

9Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Anarki

Anarki

I only found Sequential Art 2 days ago and i've read and re-read the whole strip 4 time since then, probably the funniest comic i've read in my life, seriously after reading from start to finish i must have fallen outta my chair laughing a dozen times
So i would like to say, Thank you Jack, keep it up

10Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Youchip

Youchip

its one of those rare cases where the content is both well drawn AND funny

11Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm

ford63

ford63

I've noticed that Art's eyebrows are getting thicker...I think...not being critical, just observing. Very Happy

12Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Radio

Radio

ford63 wrote:I've noticed that Art's eyebrows are getting thicker...I think...not being critical, just observing. Very Happy

They are planning to take over the world.

http://www.tgberets.com

13Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 am

ford63

ford63

Today I learned something from this page, is to be the rabbit not the cat.
At my second job I have a manager who likes to be the rabbit and get me riled up.
Today I decided I had to be the rabbit and anything she did would not get me upset.
She was quite upset at the end of the day at everything, I on the other hand acted quite happy.
I am really really happy now.

14Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 am

EmfinnFZ

ford63 wrote:I've noticed that Art's eyebrows are getting thicker...I think...not being critical, just observing. Very Happy

Like I've said elsewhere, they are _the_ defining manly essence as far as the brain-trust-4-some are concerned, so they've probably been subtly "assisting" Art with a more reasonable and cautious variety and use of Muto-Juice.

http://cityofsteam.com/

15Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 am

shadowdarkk

shadowdarkk

cant you make a movie for sequential art i cloud be nice.

16Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

shadowdarkk wrote:cant you make a movie for sequential art i cloud be nice.

Dude.

Not funny.

17Enjoying Sequential Art Empty Re: Enjoying Sequential Art Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 am

Bunyip

Well...I can honestly say that I am enjoying Sequential Art allot. Found it through following Jolly Jack on deviant art...read it all in weekend.
Something I always look forward to.
Great art and great characters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum