Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sequential Christmas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sequential Christmas Empty Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Zaran

Zaran
Heehee, looks like Kat wants something of Art's to grow bigger santa

Kayoot Scarlet Very Happy

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

2Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

cenaris

cenaris
Zaran wrote:Heehee, looks like Kat wants something of Art's to grow bigger santa

His pudding?

And I am shocked by the distinct lack of Thinktank squirrels. I'm sure a living room isn't big enough to evoke fears of open spaces.

3Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Zaran

Zaran
cenaris wrote:
Zaran wrote:Heehee, looks like Kat wants something of Art's to grow bigger santa

His pudding?

And I am shocked by the distinct lack of Thinktank squirrels. I'm sure a living room isn't big enough to evoke fears of open spaces.

I thought he lit it on fire and gave it back to management...

I noticed that too, my guess is that they have their own giant pine tree in the basement decorated with denizens xD

4Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Sind

Sind
The denizen wins this strip =3

The hat is just too cute! ^.^

5Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

friney23

friney23
cenaris wrote:

His pudding?

Perhaps they are still on the celling after the incident with the cracker...
Aw well, I still think they could have added ... 'a bit of something' to this picture.
(Has anybody else noticed that Scarlets eyelashes look about a centimeter and-a-half longer?)

6Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Zaran

Zaran
Oh godz lol. I have to get my mind out of the gutter...I thought what Kat was offering to Art was a muto-enhanced fruit... Embarassed

7Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude
Either it's pudding with a mistletoe on it (I think you know what that means) or it's fruit cake with a mistletoe on it (kat+art+mistletoe=<3 ) or it's JUST pudding with a decoration that looks like a mistletoe on it. Or it's a fruitcake with a decoration on it. Your choice you can believe which ever one you want or let Philip Jackson decide for you.

8Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 am

26_9

Just a cartoon...Just a cartoon...JUST A CARTOON!!!Nope...doesn't work...

P.S. *00* decade ending!

P.P.S. I guess ... the first strip in 2010 will be about Oz.

9Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:06 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude
that may be but only jj knows what will happen next.

10Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:54 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic
Quoth stephanodude:
Either it's pudding with a mistletoe on it (I think you know what that means) or it's fruit cake with a mistletoe on it (kat+art+mistletoe=<3 ) or it's JUST pudding with a decoration that looks like a mistletoe on it. Or it's a fruitcake with a decoration on it. Your choice you can believe which ever one you want or let Philip Jackson decide for you.
Actually, I think it's holly, not mistletoe. So no smooching over the fruitcake.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

11Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:20 am

26_9

Mistletoe must be Over the kissers,not under.

12Sequential Christmas Empty Re: Sequential Christmas on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 am

stephanodude

stephanodude
lol i can imagine what happens if a mistletoe is under the lips..... Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum