Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation

+13
Mr.Green
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Damien Darkside
the good samaritan
Nighthawke
Frist
CyberCorn Entropic
tigerfan51087
Youchip
not_cenaris
Xenathos
EmfinnFZ
Sauerpuss
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 am

Mr.Green

Mr.Green

Apparently it died.

27Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Leak

Leak

Mr.Green wrote:Apparently it died.
And also quite some time ago, it would seem. I can smell it from here... *ick*

np: Slowdive - Ballad Of Sister Sue (Just For A Day (Disc 1))

28Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 am

Sauerpuss

Sauerpuss

Leak wrote:
Mr.Green wrote:Apparently it died.
And also quite some time ago, it would seem. I can smell it from here... *ick*

np: Slowdive - Ballad Of Sister Sue (Just For A Day (Disc 1))
Yet people continue to post in it.

http://sauerpuss.anobviousdistraction.com/

29Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

This thread is about how much you wanna nail the characters of SA.

30Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 am

Pietja

Damien Darkside wrote:This thread is about how much you wanna nail the characters of SA.

AWWWWRRIGHT!

I'm gonna go with Art first!

BRING THE LUBE!

THIS LUBE!

Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 2007_Bel-Ray_Chain_Lube_--

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

31Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 am

Youchip

Youchip

Shocked

32Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 am

cenaris

cenaris

Damien Darkside wrote:This thread is about how much you wanna nail the characters of SA.

Only if they supply the hammer and nails.

33Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Leak

Leak

cenaris wrote:

Careful - you might just create another martyr that way... just look where that guy they nailed to a cross 2000 years ago got us.

np: Thomas Fehlmann - Wasser Im Fluss (Soulphiction Mix) (Kompakt Total 11 (Disc 2))

34Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm

swordfish

swordfish

Leak wrote:
cenaris wrote:

Careful - you might just create another martyr that way... just look where that guy they nailed to a cross 2000 years ago got us.

np: Thomas Fehlmann - Wasser Im Fluss (Soulphiction Mix) (Kompakt Total 11 (Disc 2))

Oooh that was a little to far for me.

Cenaris, if thats the case I presume you are providing the boards?

http://swordfish244.deviantart.com/

35Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

cenaris

cenaris

swordfish wrote:
Leak wrote:
cenaris wrote:

Oooh that was a little to far for me.

Cenaris, if thats the case I presume you are providing the boards?

Depends on what I can afford. It'll have to be plywood I'm afraid.

36Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:32 pm

swordfish

swordfish

Well at least it isnt particle board

37Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 am

Sauerpuss

Sauerpuss

Well the forumites in this thread certainly aren't board [SIC]. Whereas this thread died shortly after starting.

http://sauerpuss.anobviousdistraction.com/

38Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 am

Youchip

Youchip

well.. i have gotten a fair ammount of people reading sequential art
not the type that would post on the forum though

39Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 am

Pietja

Youchip wrote:well.. i have gotten a fair ammount of people reading sequential art

Same here, but these guys aren't the forum types, especially forums with different language than polish... Rolling Eyes

But I'd say it's better to not register on forums if the only thing one want to say is that he likes the strip instead of giving greater input to the forum community.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

40Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Mr.Green

Mr.Green

Pietja wrote:
Youchip wrote:well.. i have gotten a fair ammount of people reading sequential art

Same here, but these guys aren't the forum types, especially forums with different language than polish... Rolling Eyes

But I'd say it's better to not register on forums if the only thing one want to say is that he likes the strip instead of giving greater input to the forum community.

Meh thats what I was thinking till I just kind of said, "You know I use forums a lot might as well just chat with some of these cool people"
So yeah I made a forum account.

41Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

cenaris

cenaris

I'm amazed that there's a 40 plus reply thread based around the idea of sex with the cast of SA. Not amazed in a positive way though.

42Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:47 pm

swordfish

swordfish

I just came here for the nails and hammer bit

43Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-emptive steps toward repopulation Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:45 am

Mr.Green

Mr.Green

I call the one the left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum