Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you could bring back one cancelled show...

+31
wolfman-al
TheGreatHibiki
DarkAngel
desii3d
RennisTora
Doctursea
Auroralikethesunrise
MadxHatter123
indrejue
Riikano-Alinaris
Vordreller
scienceguy8
the good samaritan
KaZe
Dark_Avenger
artimies7
rpx
WreckedRegent7
Winds
Smelge
Leak
The Doctor
26_9
Clockwork
cenaris
jollyjack
Aimereta
Pandora
Triskelli
Nikolai
Frist
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Oh... Shall i get the list or just mention the one I want back the most?

#1 is always going to be Firefly to me.

Someone already mentioned it. Not once not twice but four times.

Let me plead [to be] the fifth.

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

There are a few

"Invader Zim"
"Swat Cats"
"Gargoyles"
"Firefly"
"Bucky O'Hare"
"Sliders"
"Animaniacs" and their spin off "Pinky and the Brain"
"Freakazoid"

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

desii3d

desii3d

wolfman-al wrote:There are a few

"Invader Zim"
"Swat Cats"
"Gargoyles"
"Firefly"
"Bucky O'Hare"
"Sliders"
"Freakazoid"

Oh hell, I remember Freakazoid...never thought it was aimed at the right age group. could have done much better on Adult Swim to a (slightly) more mature audience.

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

desii3d wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:There are a few

"Invader Zim"
"Swat Cats"
"Gargoyles"
"Firefly"
"Bucky O'Hare"
"Sliders"
"Freakazoid"

Oh hell, I remember Freakazoid...never thought it was aimed at the right age group. could have done much better on Adult Swim to a (slightly) more mature audience.
Indeed! That show died way before its time. I´m not so sure about "Sliders" anymore, thou. The concept of the show was brilliant (remember the episode when they got into the dimension in which the american revolutionary war never happend and Northamerica was still a british colony with riot police controling the rebelious population in armoured Landrovers like in Northern Ireland and this dimensions counterpart of the professor was the viceroy of British America? Brilliant!), but seasons 4 and 5 got quite confusing and silly, also they switched the maincast, especially the latter is a dead on sign that a show has jumped the shark and basically outstayed its welcome.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

Nagi21

Easy... Megas XLR

*Pushes the "Bring back Megas after idiotic executive decision to cancel it" button*

Chicks dig giant robots Cool

indrejue

indrejue

can e have the original megaman's back you know the ones were he was a real robot and not this strange computer program fighting piece of data trash we have from the anime world today

cyberrad

the show: The Tick both the live action and the cartoon

RennisTora

RennisTora

Nagi21 wrote:Easy... Megas XLR

*Pushes the "Bring back Megas after idiotic executive decision to cancel it" button*

Chicks dig giant robots Cool
Don't we all.

RennisTora

RennisTora

Also: Swat Kats, and Extreme Ghostbusters which was canceled just as it started getting better and out of the stink of using old show ideas... That's always how it goes though eh, show sucks balls and people complain then when it starts getting better they pull the plug?..
Best explanation I can think is quoted from Yahtzee Croshaw of Zero Punctuation with this...
"LIKE THEY HAVE A FEAR OF MONEY AND SUCCESS!?"

NightDelSolEXE7

Dexter's Lab
..nuff said

indrejue

indrejue

tower prep i really wanted to see what would happen next and uncover the mystery behind that school too bad the stupid CN execs pulled the plug just as it was getting good. that is the problem with any show that involves thought and mystery it takes a while to build it and get it interesting and the simple minded masses just ignore it for trash like American idol, or cow and chicken, or ed edd and eddy, now it is regular show filling those gaps of low brow humor on CN

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

Bring back a canceled show? That's easy. One of the greatest American cooking shows ever made. A combination of Julia Child, Mr. Wizard, and Monty Python. A show that I am almost certain would result in a small but devoted fan following in the UK much like Top Gear and Dr. Who have a following here.

Skits! Science! Food! Sock puppet yeast! Spoofs! Bad accents! Good Eats!

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

26_9

Once again, Futurama.

Riikano-Alinaris

26_994 wrote:Once again, Futurama.

It IS back, at least an american version.

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
26_994 wrote:Once again, Futurama.

It IS back, at least an american version.

And once again, it is gone.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

Youchip

Youchip

They should only bring back Futurama if they can provide consistently funny episodes
some of the new ones were... yeah

Symbionic Titan being cancelled because it wasnt marketable for toys is still the biggest wtf cancellation for me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum