Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Fight: Back in action

+8
Lazarus Firenze
Winds
stephanodude
xivk
Tom
Vorthon
cenaris
GoldenDragon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Vorthon wrote:OOC (out of character): Stephanodude, do really think snipers could protect you from asteroids?

IC: *Begins hurling asteroids randomly at the earth.*

*turns on TV "it seems that Asteroids have hit cities all over the world. America, Europe, Asia and England have been heavily damaged Entire cities have been leveled only few cities (mostly in Russia) have been able to repel the asteroids with Missile turrets and Laser Incinerators. One Tourist attraction has been armed with missile snipers. Missiles that snipe the Asteroids in mid-air this tourist attraction is owned by a very wealthy man who prefers to be called 'Stephenado'" says the reporter

102Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 am

GoldenDragon

*GD views Stephanodude's base, looking at all the defenses and fortifications he has in place*

"Damn, that place will take a lot to be taken down. I guess we'll have to be careful if we want to- wait..."

*GD's eyes narrow as he gets a better view of the base*

"Is that... A roller-coaster?"

*GD activates a fleetwide transmission*

"Atenntion everyone, this is the captain. Effective emmidiately, everyone is required to take a 15 hour break"

*GD's ships decend on the base and the crew disembarks. The rest of their day consists of roller-coasters, bumper cars and other sources of theme park merriement*

103Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Ok, guys. Seems like I'll drop out of the fight for now, I may be back.

104Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

@NdRiLz@ wrote:Ok, guys. Seems like I'll drop out of the fight for now, I may be back.

you can stay and relax at my RESORT for only 5 low easy payments of 19.95!

105Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:20 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WANNA STAY Very Happy

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

106Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Rad

Rad

One of the asteroids obliterates Manhattan. Rad respawns sitting in a one man craft.The automated systems check breaks the silence, "arms installation complete. Good luck." Flipping switches and throttling the engines, Rad lift and flies out of the dock of a carrier from a fourth and vastly smaller in numbers. Tenaciously, in his ship named 'Fortuna', Rad begins his assault on the invading forces... which ever the invaders are is still unclear.

107Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Rad

Rad

OOC: I'm using a psp to access the forum during the week. -sigh-

108Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm

GoldenDragon

*10 hours later, GD's comm device buzzes and his pilot is on the other line*

"Captain, sorry to bother you while you're enjoying yourself, but you need to get back onto your ship right now"

"Not now Joker i'm in the middle of trying to beat the rest of the crew at pinball"

"Unless you want your ship to be blown to smithereens in the next hour I suggest you get back on and get us underway again"

"*sigh* Roger that Joker"

*GD swithes to a fleetwide channel*

"Alright everyone, rack em' and pack em'. We're phantoms in fifteen"

*GD's fleet flies away once everyone is onboard their ships*

109Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 am

Vorthon

Vorthon

*Vorthon gives the order to the fleet to make their way out to Jupiter. As the fleet begins the trip, he starts meditating.*

"Uhh... I hate to disturb you, sir, but it seems the asteroids missed their targets. They destroyed several major cities.", said a rather small Torikan.

"It does not matter. All that matters is that we remove the anomaly."

110Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

This anomaly?

[The fleet reappears and opens fire upon the vunerable engines, ripping apart a huge amount before the enemy even respond. The ships launch boarding parties, pods slamming into the hulls, disgorging 20 highly trained, well armoured and armed 40k Space Marines per pod (there is thousands of pods). The begin to slaughter the crews to a man and start destroying all vital systems.]

OOC: I use a psp too! High fives!

111Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

GoldenDragon

*GD suddenly comes to terms of where they are fighting*

"Wait a minute, this isn't my home planet!"

*GD takes out a small one use device and presses the button on it, which teleports his fleet and everyone else to the planet Hydaelyn, which orbits a star similar to ours*

"Alright, this has gone too far. Lieutenant, target the boarding craft with the anti-sat missiles and take them out"

"Aye sir"

*several columns of smoke rise from GD's flagship and other ships in his fleet as the missiles ascend. half of the missiles hit their target, which are instantly destroyed. Several of Lazarus' ships start to descend towards GD's fleet*

"Sir, we've got incoming ships from low orbit!"

"Right. All ships fire at will as soon as they come in range"

*GD's fleet doesn't stand a chance. as soon as the enemy ships get close, they fire on the ships and reduce all of them to flaming debris. GD's flagship is struck amidships by a magnetic accelerator slug. Inside his ship, GD braces himself as the deck underneath his feet lurches wih the impact*

"Damage report!"

"The ship is in bad shape sir, I estimate that we won't last for ten more minutes or so"

"Alright, then it's time to get off this boat. All personnel abandon ship"

"Aye aye sir"

*as the sound of battle grows louder, GD runs in the direction of the escape shuttles. Instead of turning towards the corridor that leads to them however, he runs to the fighter bay. Inside are hundreds of small single seat, jet assisted push prop fighters ready to be deployed. GD heads to a terminal and punches in the code for the manual override that will release the docking clamp holding one fighter in place, and sets a timer for it. GD climbs into the cockpit and starts the engine. Just as the engine finishes starting up, the clamp releases, and the fighter drops out of the underbelly of GD's stricken flagship. He guns the engine and heads toward one of the enemy ships, dodging AA fire along the way. As GD looks behind him at his ship, an explosion originating from the ammunition magazine tears his flagship in half, sealing the airships fate. Unluckily for his crew, only 3 escape pods evaded the explosion. GD flies his fighter towards the bridge of the cruiser, and arms a high explosive air to air missile. However, as soon as he comes within range, AA rounds tear through the fighters hull, which rocks with each hit. a round penetrates the weapon controls, which causes the missile to unclamp from GD's fighter, rendering it defenseless. Still flying straight towards the cruiser, GD is once agin hit several times by machine gun fire. The interior of the cockpit is sprayed with blood and gore as some rounds tear through GD's chest. Barely alive GD steers his plane towards he bridge, and just as he takes his last breath, his plane slams into the bridge like a missile, killing everyone and rendering the cruiser pilotless. The cruiser yaws to the left, catching another ship on it's starbord side. Both vanish in a ball of fire as the engine one of the ships goes critical*

112Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

GoldenDragon wrote:*GD suddenly comes to terms of where they are fighting*

"Wait a minute, this isn't my home planet!"

*GD takes out a small one use device and presses the button on it, which teleports his fleet and everyone else to the planet Hydaelyn, which orbits a star similar to ours*

"Alright, this has gone too far. Lieutenant, target the boarding craft with the anti-sat missiles and take them out"

"Aye sir"

*several columns of smoke rise from GD's flagship and other ships in his fleet as the missiles ascend. half of the missiles hit their target, which are instantly destroyed. Several of Lazarus' ships start to descend towards GD's fleet*

"Sir, we've got incoming ships from low orbit!"

"Right. All ships fire at will as soon as they come in range"

*GD's fleet doesn't stand a chance. as soon as the enemy ships get close, they fire on the ships and reduce all of them to flaming debris. GD's flagship is struck amidships by a magnetic accelerator slug. Inside his ship, GD braces himself as the deck underneath his feet lurches wih the impact*

"Damage report!"

"The ship is in bad shape sir, I estimate that we won't last for ten more minutes or so"

"Alright, then it's time to get off this boat. All personnel abandon ship"

"Aye aye sir"

*as the sound of battle grows louder, GD runs in the direction of the escape shuttles. Instead of turning towards the corridor that leads to them however, he runs to the fighter bay. Inside are hundreds of small single seat, jet assisted push prop fighters ready to be deployed. GD heads to a terminal and punches in the code for the manual override that will release the docking clamp holding one fighter in place, and sets a timer for it. GD climbs into the cockpit and starts the engine. Just as the engine finishes starting up, the clamp releases, and the fighter drops out of the underbelly of GD's stricken flagship. He guns the engine and heads toward one of the enemy ships, dodging AA fire along the way. As GD looks behind him at his ship, an explosion originating from the ammunition magazine tears his flagship in half, sealing the airships fate. Unluckily for his crew, only 3 escape pods evaded the explosion. GD flies his fighter towards the bridge of the cruiser, and arms a high explosive air to air missile. However, as soon as he comes within range, AA rounds tear through the fighters hull, which rocks with each hit. a round penetrates the weapon controls, which causes the missile to unclamp from GD's fighter, rendering it defenseless. Still flying straight towards the cruiser, GD is once agin hit several times by machine gun fire. The interior of the cockpit is sprayed with blood and gore as some rounds tear through GD's chest. Barely alive GD steers his plane towards he bridge, and just as he takes his last breath, his plane slams into the bridge like a missile, killing everyone and rendering the cruiser pilotless. The cruiser yaws to the left, catching another ship on it's starbord side. Both vanish in a ball of fire as the engine one of the ships goes critical*

I salute my fallen enemy/guest

113Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Iz decide that with my resort I can start a néw chain of attacks on other resorts and/or the enemyies of the past. I establish my army of employees and charge after everyone on the battlefield. "Sir almost no-one is here" they must be at another place I continue to stay and wait for peoples to come by and finish the fight.

114Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

stephanodude wrote:Iz decide that with my resort I can start a néw chain of attacks on other resorts and/or the enemyies of the past. I establish my army of employees and charge after everyone on the battlefield. "Sir almost no-one is here" they must be at another place I continue to stay and wait for peoples to come by and finish the fight.

oh and I help paranoid out of the space thing he's trapped in with my mega awesome super resort laser portal generator

115Forum Fight: Back in action - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum Fight: Back in action Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Triskelli

Triskelli

Out in the asteroid belt, a strange vessel appears from behind Ceres. It is obviously equipped for spaceflight, but maintains the appearance of a radially symmetric battleship, complete with 3 rings of smokestacks and multiple batteries of artillery cannon. A puff of steam emerges from amidships as small cracks of lightning appear between the tesla shielding coils.

"Sir, we are near the source of the interplanar anomaly." A copper plated automata turns away from its' console in the upper bridge. Stangely, it is smartly dressed in a green naval officers' uniform. With a single unblinking lens, "he" stares at his commander, a goateed man wearing a drab blue gray overcoat. While sitting in the captian's chair he removes a watch from his pocket and examines it.

"Hmph, and we made excellent time, too. Tell the boys in the boiler room they can take a break."
"I take it we are not to engage either fleet directly as of yet, sir?"
"I'm feeling rather Tao today, Lieutenant. Inaction would be our best maneuver for the time being. We may even be able to find an ally in these fields."
"But what of a preemptive strike by some aggressor? We're still not entirely sure of either flee-"
"Lt. Adams, I am ashamed in you!", The captian stood to berate his second in command, "Do you doubt the Sabre's combat readiness? You know our battle specs as well as I do, and I built the thing! Unless someone else in either of those fleets is able to alter the fundamental forces of the metaverse, we have no fear of losing this craft."

Adams stood up from his station. "But what they can?"

"Then we have bigger things to worry about."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum