Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shifts you smoothly?

+35
not_cenaris
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
Drunkenvalley
Inakan
Nikolai
Ganthan
Damien Darkside
MicasR
BeDaOrLiSeAr
p1x13st1ck
Zumbo Prime
Blacklite
rpx
Haskins
Frist
cammyjag
Rad
GoldenDragon
Trevon Fox
Winds
Xenathos
Leak
cenaris
5c4rl37
mariachidevil
Paranoid
xivk
MadxHatter123
Pandora
26_9
Smelge
Lazarus Firenze
Zaran
Pietja
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:11 am

Pietja

Lycan wrote:Solution .45

I've found them along Scar Symmetry - for what SS singer sings in it now.

If you don't know the band - I'd advise you to check them out :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHDNfLO6qo - Quantumleaper - my personal fave, with King Diamond like pre-chorus, killer one.

To the topic - movie titled "The Man Who Stare At Goats" with Ewan McGregor & George Clooney. The flick was never released in Poland and I found it totally accidentaly on the net. And I loved the humour and somewhat hidden message in this movie - "nowdays, more than ever - we need a Jedi".

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

177What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

I've found them along Scar Symmetry - for what SS singer sings in it now.

If you don't know the band - I'd advise you to check them out :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHDNfLO6qo - Quantumleaper - my personal fave, with King Diamond like pre-chorus, killer one.

yeah, I have listened to them since their first album.....but newest SS with two singers just can't fill the space their former singer left.

178What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 am

cenaris

cenaris

First time I'm using a wifi network in a cafe to post on the internet. Ever.

Also, Russian candy I bought at the college today tastes real nice

179What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am

rpx

What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Mixed_berry_smoothie

Smoothie

180What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 am

Pietja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIOtpiPaCU8 - Log Jam

I found it on Nickolodeon this morning (I'm ill and recovering) and I loved it Very Happy. Made me laugh in my sickness, and a good laugh for the breakfast is the best nutrition for the whole day.

181What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Leak

Leak

This - the day Worthing sea-front was invaded by infinite teddybears. Very Happy

182What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Rodrigo Y Gabriela

183What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Zumbo Prime

Zumbo Prime

I haz hot tub. Not much else I can think of right now....

Leak wrote:This - the day Worthing sea-front was invaded by infinite teddybears. Very Happy
I think this all-encompassing term applies:
Spoiler:

184What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 am

Paranoid

Paranoid

Zumbo Prime wrote:I haz hot tub. Not much else I can think of right now....

Leak wrote:This - the day Worthing sea-front was invaded by infinite teddybears. Very Happy
I think this all-encompassing term applies:
Spoiler:

I agree wholeheartedly.

185What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 am

26_9

Last edited by 26_994 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

186What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Pandora

Pandora

I just heard back from the coordinating director of the internship I applied to, and she wants to keep in touch with me about it. EEE! This could be good.

Dante bought front row table seats to see Avenue Q for our anniversary.

I'm getting paid for teching a show, and I just got my job back.

WOOOT!

187What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:12 am

Leak

Leak

Kinda late, but - seeing Tocotronic live yesterday night = w00t! Very Happy

188What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 am

Leak

Leak

This "Spinerette" strip - for the words "Hey, could you turn your butt off? You're getting web all over the appartment." alone... Laughing

np: Why - The Fall Of Mr. Fifths (Alopecia)

189What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:28 am

26_9

What does? Coming of Easter does.

190What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 am

Pietja

Chatting and flirting with just-met teenage girls on a small bridge near the forest over a brook shifted me from rough to smooth. Cool

191What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:31 am

mariachidevil

mariachidevil

Hey folks, I'm back and shifting smoothly Smile
Despite imminent unemployment, I'm pretty happy.
Money's a bit of a worry but I have enough saved to cover my rent for the near future and that's all I need really.
What's really shifting me smoothly is a girl who is both awesome and into me, which is a rare combination in this day and age. She makes any problem bearable and I love her for that.

192What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Pandora

Pandora

So I didn't get into the internship I wanted, however...

I DID get into the Actor's Training Program at my college! It's the only community college in the state that has a conservatory training program with master's level classes.

WOOHOO!

Dante also got a job on the same day I got into the program. He's going to be working at a local kennel, taking care of puppies. Perfect for him. He loves dogs.

193What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:15 am

Paranoid

Paranoid

Pandora your boyfriend sounds awesome just from his name. Like i don't even know him or anything but i want to be his best friend because of it.

194What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Paranoid wrote:Pandora your boyfriend sounds awesome just from his name. Like i don't even know him or anything but i want to be his best friend because of it.

Haha, yeah, he's pretty awesome. He got the name from the guy who wrote The Divine Comedy.

More things keeping me shifting smoothly, saw Kick-Ass with Dante yesterday. That movie is AWESOME! Red Mist looks like our friend Tyler...

Afterward, we walked around the mall and I dropped off an application at a henna tattooing place. (I've been doing henna since I was in high school. I haven't thought to build a portfolio, but I have lots of experience.)

Looked at a wedding dress. Thought it was going to be more expensive than it actually was.

Then went to Sacramento to see Reefer Madness! Great show.

195What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:02 am

Pietja

Loosing 4,5kg's (that's about 10 pounds for those with strange metric system) in three days. My co-worker is so fukken jelaous and pissed, cause she's tormenting herself with thousand different diets for over a year and a half and she's still plus-minus 2kg's.

Oh, the schadenfreude. Twisted Evil

196What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Pandora

Pandora

Tell her that changing diets all the time isn't going to help her. She has to change her lifestyle. If you change diet alone, to the point where you lose as much as you wanted, and then go off that diet, she'll just gain back everything she lost.

197What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 am

Pietja

This
What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 0lastnight
few friends, some music & some greek salad

equals

nice evening Cool

but a baaad morning Very Happy

198What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 am

Pandora

Pandora

Dante and I went to the mall yesterday and I got a very sexy new bra, that is actually in the right size. Woot!

Then we went to this old pawn shop/electronics store, and I asked the guy if he had any Alanis Morissette, because I saw a poster of the Under Rug Swept album on the wall. He didn't have that one, but he did have the accoustic version of Jagged Little Pill for $5. Datne and I walked around the store a little more, but then the owner said they had to close, so I could have the CD for free as a gift. The CD is almost in mint condition. Very Happy Very Happy AWESOME!!

199What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Pietja

The site called "Badass of the Week".

Just read it. Historical facts about historical badasses written in a badass way.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/oyama.html - article about Mas Oyama, for example.

200What shifts you smoothly? - Page 8 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Pandora

Pandora

I've known about that site for 4 years. They had Ash Williams from Evil Dead on it once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum