Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shifts you smoothly?

+35
not_cenaris
Haventownsend
scienceguy8
Drunkenvalley
Inakan
Nikolai
Ganthan
Damien Darkside
MicasR
BeDaOrLiSeAr
p1x13st1ck
Zumbo Prime
Blacklite
rpx
Haskins
Frist
cammyjag
Rad
GoldenDragon
Trevon Fox
Winds
Xenathos
Leak
cenaris
5c4rl37
mariachidevil
Paranoid
xivk
MadxHatter123
Pandora
26_9
Smelge
Lazarus Firenze
Zaran
Pietja
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

251What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Turtle-Beaches Twisted Evil

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

252What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

AC130s NOT being in the air
EDIT:100th post :P

253What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 am

MicasR

MicasR

Bit late to post but:

Woot!!! Ghana won 2 - 1 US. Suck on that US!!! Viva Ghana! Viva Africa!

254What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Pietja

CSI episodes about furries. Very Happy

Title is Fur and Loathing, and for those who didn't had a chance to see it - do it. You'll have a good laugh.

Like with the most CSI episodes. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpiNcWYe4o - 1st part.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

255What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Barebones mode on MW:2

Takes all the killstreaks away. Holy crap I'm killing people now.

256What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 am

Inakan

Inakan

fight against my friends on guilty gear...

257What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Finding out that Deadpool is Canadian like Wolverine.

Shit just got more epic.

258What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

cenaris

cenaris

259What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Pandora

Pandora

*Been a while*

Going on vacation to Monterey and getting body massages with Dante. Getting upgraded to a king-size sweet for free. Seeing the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in an arthouse theatre around the corner from the hotel. Singing karaoke at the pub on the other corner, getting two-day tickets to the aquarium for the price of one-day, sex in the giant bed, coming home and dying my hair deep red.

260What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 am

Pietja

I like those street salesman. Or should I say - salesgirls.
I wrote about the door-to-door salesgirl that I helped with her speech and how she called me a thing that I have in my pants, but today I've met a rather different behaviour.

This time, I was walking to take some pictures of my beautiful mug, when I was approached by a girl. Kind a cute & young stuff she was, add to that glasses (I've got a little glasses fetish) and I just couldn't stop for a minute.

"Can I take you a minute..."

Aw, sure you can! But then I asked is this is about those toothpastes again. I could see that she faced a rather different reply that she was used to, so I continued. Bolded words were said with a obviously obvious dosage of sarcasm.

"Ok., so you have a magic and revolutionary toothpaste that one little drop on a toothbrush everyday can make my teeth white in a matter of one month and it costs about 39zl?"

"Well, I..."

I grabbed her by the shoulders.

"But that's not all! You can drop the price to 19zl if I decide to buy annother, different but also a splendid other toothpaste that works like a charm with the first one for the price of 12zł?!"

She had eyes big like plates by now and she nearly curled as I hold her by her shoulders, so for the grand finale I bent over so I could look her closely in the eye.

"How could I refuse that offer?"

I'm not quite sure if she was scared, but she was embarrased allright. On a crowded street some big handsome man with a slight psychosis is acting like a mad medium - how could she not be embarrased? Anyway, she let out some non-articulate sounds, she stammered for a while and I let her go. She looked around, her face was red and then she looked at me and hesitantly asked :

"So you're not gonna buy it?"

I made a wide gesture with my arms, that ended with my hands forming a prayer figure.

"Yes! Bravo! That's what I wanted to say!

And you know what?
In the end I've bought those toothpastes simply because I felt a pity for a girl that probably worked at that shitty part-time job to go somwhere on vacation.
Her face when I told her that I'm gonna buy it was priceless. Mindfukk totalle! Very Happy

(and yeah, if it was a dude or some ugly ass girl I wouldn't buy it. 'cuz imma dick.)

261What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

cenaris

cenaris

For some odd reason, buying Guilty Gear on the PSN.

262What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Pandora

Pandora

I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!

It's from a French designer. The top part is a wine-red bustier with glass-bead detailing. The skirt is ivory-white with a layer of satin underneath a sheer layer with wine-red roses scattered down the train. Sounds expensive right?

IT'S ONLY $500. The dress shop is letting me put $100 down and pay 100 per month and then will store it for me! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!

263What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Congrats, your avatar made me go "wait, what" for a second before it clicked that you might be of the female gender.

264What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Pandora

Pandora

You JUST now figured out I'm a woman? JUST now?

265What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

Well, not at the time of reading that above post but at the time that I was posting my post about you being a woman.

That was the time I realized it. I don't read many posts in a thread really.

266What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 am

Pandora

Pandora

It wasn't blatantly obvious before?

267What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:03 am

Drunkenvalley

Pandora wrote:It wasn't blatantly obvious before?
...Why would it be? It's the internet. o_O

268What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:00 am

Pietja

Drunkenvalley wrote:
What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Bueno%2Bpedophile

Or, in other words :

Rule no. 29 - In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

269What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 am

Frist

Frist

<3 Got BlazBlue Continuum Shift!

*huggles Taokaka*

270What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:00 am

cenaris

cenaris

Blazblue: a prime example of why Europe is treated like a 2nd class nation when it comes to release dates.

271What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

Frist

Frist

cenaris wrote:Blazblue: a prime example of why Europe is treated like a 2nd class nation when it comes to release dates.

Neither justifying that fact, nor implying that you should have to go through the hassle of it, could you order an import? Or does it have to be specially modified to play on a European system?

272What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

cenaris

cenaris

I've read somewhere that while PS3 games arn't region locked, sometimes they're programmed so that if you play one on a system seperate from the region you bought it in, you don't benefit from HD outputs.

Plus Calamity Trigger only came out a few months ago, I have no money to buy it and wikipedia's hinting Continuum Shift will be here in October. so it's probably worth waiting for the sequel rather than buying the original and no playing it after a few months because the superior sequel then comes out.

Y'know, Calamity Trigger could have been out here the same time as America since they'd still had to have translated the American version for minority groups there that speak other languages like French, Chinese and Spanish.

273What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 am

Pandora

Pandora

Drunkenvalley wrote:

Oh, I dunno, maybe the fact that I've said I have a boyfriend, who is now my fiance, and that HIS name is dante. Unless you guys honestly thought I was gay or something, that's pretty obvious.

Or that my name is PANDORA. Which was the name of the first WOMAN created by the gods in Greek mythology.

Y'know. Jus' pointing those out.

274What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:42 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

cenaris wrote:Blazblue: a prime example of why Europe is treated like a 2nd class nation when it comes to release dates.

Better than Australia

275What shifts you smoothly? - Page 11 Empty Re: What shifts you smoothly? Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Drunkenvalley

Pandora wrote:Oh, I dunno, maybe the fact that I've said I have a boyfriend, who is now my fiance, and that HIS name is dante. Unless you guys honestly thought I was gay or something, that's pretty obvious.

Oh, I dunno how I could have missed that...
...you know, except I don't stalk your posts? Smile

Pandora wrote:Or that my name is PANDORA. Which was the name of the first WOMAN created by the gods in Greek mythology.

I didn't care to read your name. Your Indiana Jones avatar was enough. Very Happy
Also, again, it's the internet. Nicknames are, you know, nicknames.

Pandora wrote:Y'know. Jus' pointing those out.

Good for you! Smile

I've read somewhere that while PS3 games arn't region locked

I believe the PS3 is, in fact, region locked. I'm not sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum