Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What grinds your gears?

+71
pablowapsi
Auroralikethesunrise
waffllecat
RennisTora
KaZe
artimies7
Nighthawke
ugilick
CrimsonZeke
Dreadstunlock
bigro
Kairu88
Mr_M
TheGreatHibiki
3D Ninja
scienceguy8
Youchip
yellowrock
Felonious Exalt
Haventownsend
Ganthan
Latrans
Xenathos
Drunkenvalley
not_cenaris
rpx
dog3oy
Blacklite
Chells
Damien Darkside
Nikolai
Triskelli
Frist
MicasR
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Paranoid
Aimereta
Clockwork
Zumbo Prime
JimmyDimples
p1x13st1ck
blind_dead_mcjones
cammyjag
Maple_Fish
stephanodude
Rad
Trevon Fox
GoldenDragon
Forthwol
Sketchtastic
5c4rl37
xombie
Concrete
mariachidevil
cenaris
Winds
Leak
Jaebird
hiddenflame
Pandora
wolfpax181
26_9
BenRG
xivk
Stormcrow-18
Lazarus Firenze
MadxHatter123
MrFreeeman
Zaran
delicious lambchops
Pietja
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 29]

651What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Dreadstunlock

Give me 2 pistols and a riot shotgun with a bag full of clips of rubber bullets. I'll get the job done. Pathetic pricks. Fucking if I could I'd shoot them with led -.-

652What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

ugilick

Ide kill them in "self deffense" without a second thought. you know, if they were coming at me. In all reality with all the stuff going on, its Possible that you would ever even be charged.

653What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:16 pm

artimies7

artimies7

@Dreadstunlock One word. BROAD-SWORD. It's big, it's shiny, and it looks really, really sharp. Then all you gotta do is yell and flaunt a bit.

654What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

artimies7 wrote:@Dreadstunlock One word. BROAD-SWORD. It's big, it's shiny, and it looks really, really sharp. Then all you gotta do is yell and flaunt a bit.

Dread, just dress like Pyramid Head XD

655What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

artimies7 wrote:@Dreadstunlock One word. BROAD-SWORD. It's big, it's shiny, and it looks really, really sharp. Then all you gotta do is yell and flaunt a bit.
I recall a couple three years ago that a college student used a samurai sword on some assmunch that tried to rob him.
Ruined the bastard's day too.

656What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 pm

artimies7

artimies7

Nighthawke wrote:
I recall a couple three years ago that a college student used a samurai sword on some assmunch that tried to rob him.
Ruined the bastard's day too.

AW SHCWEEET!!

Did he get video? Or even a picture?

[Soo envious...]

657What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Pietja

About three days ago I had a dream which featured a friend of mine that I haven't saw for three, three and a half years. I was talking with her about something and she was clearly upset about... something. I didn't knew, maybe it was about me or about something else.
Thing is, I have a very scary dreams sometimes, because they have some reflection in reality.

And, today I was with my friends in a pub, played some pool and such. Two of them live nearby that girl and they've passed me the news - her father died... three days ago, around 2:30 in the morning, probably at the simmilar time that I had this dream. Heart attack, no more details.

So, I'm sitting right now, with a cell in my hand and her number on the screen wondering what to do. We were very close at some time of our lives, but these days were dissolved by time and there was lot of unsaid things along the road, so I don't know if I should react in some way. Besides, I couldn't help but shudder about the... coincidence between my dream and the reality. It's not the first time I had some corelation like this, between reality and a dream, so you can figure that it's kind of creepy.

And now, I'm sitting and drinking, trying to get some sleep, because I can't see no other way.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

658What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:47 pm

artimies7

artimies7

Pietja wrote:About three days ago I had a dream which featured a friend of mine that I haven't saw for three, three and a half years. I was talking with her about something and she was clearly upset about... something. I didn't knew, maybe it was about me or about something else.
Thing is, I have a very scary dreams sometimes, because they have some reflection in reality.

And, today I was with my friends in a pub, played some pool and such. Two of them live nearby that girl and they've passed me the news - her father died... three days ago, around 2:30 in the morning, probably at the simmilar time that I had this dream. Heart attack, no more details.

So, I'm sitting right now, with a cell in my hand and her number on the screen wondering what to do. We were very close at some time of our lives, but these days were dissolved by time and there was lot of unsaid things along the road, so I don't know if I should react in some way. Besides, I couldn't help but shudder about the... coincidence between my dream and the reality. It's not the first time I had some corelation like this, between reality and a dream, so you can figure that it's kind of creepy.

And now, I'm sitting and drinking, trying to get some sleep, because I can't see no other way.

Ouchie. Creepy dreams.

Go give her a hug. She most likely needs it.
I mean, if she wants you to. Don't be a creeper.

659What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

artimies7 wrote:
Pietja wrote:About three days ago I had a dream which featured a friend of mine that I haven't saw for three, three and a half years. I was talking with her about something and she was clearly upset about... something. I didn't knew, maybe it was about me or about something else.

Ouchie. Creepy dreams.

Go give her a hug. She most likely needs it.
I mean, if she wants you to. Don't be a creeper.

What he sayd. I think it'll mean a lot even if you just told her you're sorry for her loss. Just give her a call and ask if you can meet up with her if she wants to talk about it? You clearly talked in that dream. Not that I'm into that stuff like: meaning behind dreams. But I'd try to talk to her if I were you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

660What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Pietja

I've called, we spoke some courting words... she has a b.f. from some time now, but she appreciated that I've called her with sympathetic words.
And as for the dream - can't explain this, but shiet like that happens all the time.

661What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Pietja

Y'know what pisses me off?

Girls that say that they want to die.

I have a friend which was dating a young one, without any experience whatsoever, and he dumped her for other girl.

I say - fair game. But, the previous girl couldn't handle it in a proper way.

Thing is, his previous gf. is my neighbour and I had a chance to speak with her many times.

And now, she spoke to me that she has no reason to live for.

Fukk.

I slapped her. I slapped her as hard as I could to slap a girl and told her that she's stupid. She went crying, followed by more bawwing.

My question is this - why do women have to cling on on us? Why do they see in us, men, ideal candidates to pursue? Why they can't let is go as easily?
I'd understand if she wasa a youngling, but she's old enough already to understand how this love&affairs shiet works.

And still, she often calls me to have a shoulder to cry on. I don't mind, but when she tells thar she has no reason to live, I just can't help but to step
down and slap her a little bit because she's unreasonable.

It pisses me off, because of the weight of the statement she's saying and the fact that she has no reason to voice these thoughts out.

662What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Dreadstunlock

She wants your cock you noob, take advantage of it Razz

663What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Youchip

Youchip

Dreadstunlock wrote:She wants your cock you noob, take advantage of it Razz

yeah
sounds like you're in the middle of the rebound

664What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

I'm having also girl problems around here.

Girl that has a BF likes me. Doesn't want to break up with him. Yesterday we watched a movie. We stayed downstairs (wich she didn't like...) Now I kinda felt something for her. FELT. Not anymore.

She told me it wasn't going that smooth with her BF. She told me it was thanks to him. I talked quite a lot to her in the last couple of weeks. Turns out it was her. She was the reason it didn't go smooth. That ticked me off. No feelings for her whatso-ever anymore.

Now. I told her that. Yet she still clinges to me for attention. I'm willing to stay friends but she HAS to back down. It makes me feel like a year ago when my ex broke up with me >.<

And IDK how to tell her that. Me being me: I can't tell people to back off. Especially girls.

Update: I got in a fight with her. 2 minutes after it she was happy and friends again. I can't tell whats going on inside that girls head...

665What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Pietja

Dreadstunlock wrote:She wants your cock you noob, take advantage of it Razz

If that situation happened two years ago you have 75% guarantee that my post about the outcome would be totally different. Twisted Evil

[quote=Xenathos]I can't tell whats going on inside that girls head...[/quote]

Hormonal imbalance, if you'd ask me. Wink

Ok., while we're at the topic of girls & women, let's talk about future... mothers.
Now, this is a news I heard from my friend which, obviously, can't keep a secret. And maybe if she could, I wouldn't have to pop a little tantrum while talking with her about it.

Situation : her college friend breaks up with her boyfriend. She's the one who split the chain stating that she doesn't love him anymore. Nevertheless, the guy walks off with dignity, no tears were shed because, hey, they're 21 and in college and live in XXI century, so that's a pretty standard relationship.
But, three months passed and the girl comes to sudden realization that she's, in fact, pregnant. Somehow, she couldn't tell earlier despite missing some peroids. My friend told me that she's not the brightest tool in the shed before mentioning that, so I wasn't suprised. The soon-to-be-born-baby is definately her - she's 3'5 months pregnant, according to her doctor. At that time, she was still with the guy. But, the worst thing is what happened after realization.

Girl is from catholic upbringing and despite not being too religious herself, she sees abortion as a total no-no. She wants, supposedly, to give a birth to that child. But she wants to keep it a secret from her ex.
It was the first thing that pissed me off : ok., I know how guys can be, especially if confronted with that serious news, but c'mon, it's also his baby for god sakes. He's not just a sperm donor.
Thankfully, she understood that she couldn't hide it from her parents, which, praise them, would try to persuade their daughter into having a serious conversation with her ex. And after what my friend said later, I dropped an F-Bomb.

Supposedly, she told that "it might not be so bad, because his parents are quite wealthy and I'd get a good alimony without having to meet him and I could fight in court to cut-off his visits with the baby to minimum".

I was like "WTF, what a bi*ch!

Sertiously, at first I thought that the girl was, I dunno, scared of her ex reaction. She was positively set to the fact that she's going to have a baby so I thought, hell, maybe she and her ex will sort this mess together. But then she comes out with that sort of statement and besides what I said above, I was speechless at the time I heard that.

Honestly, how cruel and selfish is that? Drain the money from the guy, try to cut him off from his kid and cut the kid from his father? What the flipping fu*k, girl?

Again, my faith in womankind got pushed off the stairs.

tl;dr : girl got knocked up, didn't knew, broke with her bf, found out about it, hesitated to tell him that he'll be a daddy, thought it's not a bad thing 'cause the guy's wealthy and thought that she'd be a single mom living on alimony.

even shorter version : yet another example of how girls can be a heartless bit*es. Evil or Very Mad

666What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:18 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Dude that would so make me so angry. I could not would not ever dare be in my kid's life, even if I thought the mother was a queen bitch from hell. The thought of someone taking MY kids away just goes beyond a level of grinding of gears to near homicidal thoughts.

Something new to irritate me.

One of my friend's anti man thoughts about her pregnancy. I mean she and this guy she knows just got themselves knocked up (And man this guy looks sickly creepy type I do NOT see the attraction) and he is so wishy washy he is willing to GIVE UP HIS OWN NAME AND FAMILY just to marry her, and she out right, LOUDLY in front of everyone says hell no. Hormones I can give some of it, but then I remember this chick has been like this for years. Now had they been dating for years I would be totally up her ass about it, but no, they got knocked up I think three months after they started dating/stop hating him(her words not mine). Insert roll eye here. Now he, though utterly naive, is willing to do the gentlemanly thing and stuff like that like their family brings up, and she crushes him in front of all their friends like that. I really feel for the guy but I just don't know him and really could care less TO know him. So... all that human drama aside my friend who introduced them together is sorta half into it half not because of said human drama. SO SHE TURNS TO ME as if I bloody know and care how to solve this. So and so isn't taking care of herself and since he isn't here you need to go check on her. I DO? SINCE WHEN? I hadn't bloody spoke to her in five years and the first thing out of her mouth was 'you have a lot of explaining to do?' ... okay well text but still. Somewhere the temptation of boobs in my face gets involved and the next thing I know I'm spending the first part of one day with her, doing her man's job, and for the life of me both of these girls, who have men of their own, get all bent when a the pregnant one finds out I have plans to hang out with the friend alone later on, and the friend finds out I hung out with the pregnant one all morning. Apparently I was suppose to choose only one of them? WHAT THE HELL??? I am not some fucking rental boyfriend to cling to whenever your guys are not available. Fuck I don't even get the sex part of it, lame. (Probably a good thing because they talked about preggers having an std and the other having just had a checkup to see if she did or not (That's a mood killer).) So I end up taking the pregnant one to the friend's place (Which in a way sucked because the friend wanted to model lingerie that I helped her pick out and I have a feeling it would have been hell of a lot more intimate than it was Mad Though I got to see just about everything in nice ways still.) Somewhere along the line people begin talking about children. Apparently I am TOO liberal with my ideas because they both trampled on mine saying law and rules and crap. I actually threw it back in their faces that I would raise my kids as I saw fit and since I doubted it would be with them they should step off and keep their own ideas to themselves.

Two minutes later I have pregnant girl's bra clad wonders in my face and my other friend's unclad jiggly D's wiggling about oh so close. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? DO I KNOW TSUNDERE'S? OR SOMETHING? By the end of the night I saw more than i had in a while, I know their men are lucky bastards, but I was so confused about their attitudes that it irritates me even now.

Women are still as confusing to me as they were when I was 12 (Fuck fifteen I was getting more tail when I was 12 than at 15. tongue ). The fact remains that I'm annoyed because I can't keep that night out of my head. And I STILL don't have a clue what the hell was going on.

667What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Well us guys never get girls... But they do seem to get us...

Just got in a chat with that girl again. She says she wants to talk to me. I ask her: Why? She is like: Since I like you.

I got all like wtf... (me being Asperger and all >.<)

Then she is like: as a friend. And in between that was 4 minutes. As if she needed a reminder of the fight.

I can't tell whats going on inside her head. Probably will never either.

Onto another story about girls (they seem to get more and more into my head these days)...

On my work is this girl. Always compliments me and such. (Can't sense if its Sarcasm or not... Again, Aspergers blocks my way).

So I think they are genuïne compliments. (Me being the optimist.) So I offer her a drink I got while I was getting some furniture for the shop. Then she's all like: You'r crazy. Like really crazy.

Can't tell whats going on in her head either...

*sigh* I'm giving up hope on ever understanding girls.

668What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

pony haters. people who hate all things related to my little pony and think that guys who watch it are all gay and wont even give it a try.

669What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:47 pm

artimies7

artimies7

@Stephanodude Not to be hating, but aren't there better things to be doing? Like a job, social life, and such? It's just somewhat senseless.

And @Anyone talking about girls: For the record. Girls are another species. A rather attractive species, yes. But with completely different brain patterns.

670What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Dreadstunlock

Girls thing: Nope, just some of the dudes are too much of idiots and don't know how to find the right one and rush it too fast.

671What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Youchip

Youchip

stephanodude wrote:pony haters. people who hate all things related to my little pony and think that guys who watch it are all gay and wont even give it a try.

the show is good, but its totally understandable to be weirded out by a bunch of adult men posting pony macros all over the internet

672What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I have been forced to watch ponies by my niece. I have.... I have seen things that cannot be undone. I have witnessed things that cannot be believed. I.... I.... think that the cowgirl pony is so damn stereotypical and over the top they need to rethink (axe) her character. It grated me. Mostly the voice. Being from Texas that was traumatizing.

Everything else I was meh okay with. I watched ponies with her. She watched Ika-musume with me~degeso. I 'ink I have another squidly compatriot-degeso~!

Artimies7 wrote:And @Anyone talking about girls: For the record. Girls are another species. A rather attractive species, yes. But with completely different brain patterns.
Wow so this hole time I'm not sex crazed I'm a cross-species fetishist? Shocked

673What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

artimies7 wrote:@Stephanodude Not to be hating, but aren't there better things to be doing? Like a job, social life, and such? It's just somewhat senseless.

And @Anyone talking about girls: For the record. Girls are another species. A rather attractive species, yes. But with completely different brain patterns.

Whoa man. That's like saying there's no point in watching tv or playing video games or watching other shows being on the computer on a forum because there are Other things to do. So if there are other things to do like a job or being with friends then why are you on here!! Because you WANT to be on here. And you choose to be on here. And so thousands of other people choose to spend 25 minutes watching my little pony when they could spend that sane 25 minutes at work or with friends or on here. Its a trade off. People choose to watch my little pony for the same reason other people choose to watch Doctor Who, psych, CSI, play video games, and countless other useless activities. (wow I feel like a debator or alawyer. Or something like that haha ) they choose to watch it because they want to.

674What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

TheGreatHibiki wrote:I have been forced to watch ponies by my niece. I have.... I have seen things that cannot be undone. I have witnessed things that cannot be believed. I.... I.... think that the cowgirl pony is so damn stereotypical and over the top they need to rethink (axe) her character. It grated me. Mostly the voice. Being from Texas that was traumatizing.

Everything else I was meh okay with. I watched ponies with her. She watched Ika-musume with me~degeso. I 'ink I have another squidly compatriot-degeso~!

Artimies7 wrote:And @Anyone talking about girls: For the record. Girls are another species. A rather attractive species, yes. But with completely different brain patterns.
Wow so this hole time I'm not sex crazed I'm a cross-species fetishist? Shocked

I'm from Texas too haha and I'm used o how almost everybody that's never been to Texas stereotypes everyone in Texas as a rancher or a gunslingin' cowboy haha. But still I think the accent is cute in the same way you would think a British accent on a pretty girl is cute. (not that I think applejack is cute or anything. ಠ_ಠ)

675What grinds your gears? - Page 27 Empty Re: What grinds your gears? Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Youchip

Youchip

stephanodude wrote:
artimies7 wrote:@Stephanodude Not to be hating, but aren't there better things to be doing? Like a job, social life, and such? It's just somewhat senseless.

Whoa man. That's like saying there's no point in watching tv or playing video games or watching other shows being on the computer on a forum because there are Other things to do. So if there are other things to do like a job or being with friends then why are you on here!! Because you WANT to be on here. And you choose to be on here. And so thousands of other people choose to spend 25 minutes watching my little pony when they could spend that sane 25 minutes at work or with friends or on here. Its a trade off. People choose to watch my little pony for the same reason other people choose to watch Doctor Who, psych, CSI, play video games, and countless other useless activities. (wow I feel like a debator or alawyer. Or something like that haha ) they choose to watch it because they want to.

as someone that has been forced into a lack of social life via illness, i cannot begin to understand why people would consciously choose to take interest in my little pony outside of just watching the show, same goes for otaku that decorate their rooms with anime stuff. We only live once, why would you want to limit yourself with a bizzare niche. This is my biggest "gear grinder".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum