Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That's a man, baby!

+11
SPRoss
GES280
rpx
Jinxed
vevans0009
indrejue
Anarki
bobcat_ronron
CyberCorn Entropic
Black Mantha
Kingboro
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1That's a man, baby! Empty That's a man, baby! Tue May 23, 2017 6:11 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

That's a man, baby! SA_0988_small

>Art doesn't want to choke down the hot tranny dick

Arthur, I'm disappointed in you, look how sexy she is.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

2That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Tue May 23, 2017 7:21 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

He's actually not bad, he's just drawn that way. Laughing

3That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Tue May 23, 2017 7:39 am

Kingboro

Kingboro

Wouldn't mind getting that. Already been with a couple of transgenders

4That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Tue May 23, 2017 9:44 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

If he was MtF trans, he wouldn't be called "mr". I think that's just a really, really good cross-dresser. Shocked

5That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Wed May 24, 2017 3:38 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

8I....Okay what?

6That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Thu May 25, 2017 2:55 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

That's a man, baby! SA_0989_small
Aw, I was hoping Jessica would be a rabbit. :p

It seems Kat has had experience with transgendered before, most likely in college. That probably explains why her eldritch nightmare back when offered this:
That's a man, baby! SA_0629_small

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

7That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

Highly amusing if they're just fucking with people.

8That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Thu May 25, 2017 9:02 am

bobcat_ronron

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:That's a man, baby! SA_0989_small
Aw, I was hoping Jessica would be a rabbit. :p

It seems Kat has had experience with transgendered before, most likely in college.  That probably explains why her eldritch nightmare back when offered this:
That's a man, baby! SA_0629_small

it was during the "c'thulu" arc, yeah ...
of course she could had problems with some TS. That's why she had this kind of nightmare
but for now i don't think it's big deal for her
I mean : it's Art problem Very Happy

but mixing roger an jessica like that ! Laughing
Jessica as a ZZ top/biker => good idea

9That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Fri May 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Anarki

Anarki

But are we going to see more of this Jessica Rabbit esque Goddess?

10That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 pm

indrejue

indrejue

This is beyond comedy gold. it is infact comedy platinum.

11That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sat May 27, 2017 9:51 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

I think Kat is getting back at Art when he egged on the "storm gods" to cause their area to rain like a mother.

12That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sat May 27, 2017 10:15 am

Jinxed

Jinxed

That's a man, baby! SA_0990_small

Well I'd certainly want to. Embrace it, Art. You know you must. You know Kat would if Roger wanted her to.

Plus Art's expression is totally: That's a man, baby! Gt+nearly+flat+chest+gt+no+ass+gt+but+_ca6249dec0f2b7b865094c1335514a33

Bonus point: Do you know of Buttwitch from Twelve Forever? That's a man, baby! Tumblr_nomwpbQnrq1s8haa7o3_400 She is voiced by Matthew Berry, who has an amazing voice. I am imagining that Roger here is voiced by Matthew Berry.

13That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 pm

rpx

Poor Art. Sexy things just won't give him peace.

14That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sat May 27, 2017 7:00 pm

GES280

all things considered, this is a brilliant little subversion. I couldn't stop laughing every time I read them

15That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sun May 28, 2017 8:08 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Damn, he doctor was good!

16That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sun May 28, 2017 9:51 am

Zero the Dragon King

Wait, is Roger supposed to be a post-op MtF, or a pre-op FtM (and vice-versa for Jessica)? Because both the names they answer to and the choice of pronouns have me confused.

17That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm

Jinxed

Jinxed

Zero the Dragon King wrote:Wait, is Roger supposed to be a post-op MtF, or a pre-op FtM (and vice-versa for Jessica)? Because both the names they answer to and the choice of pronouns have me confused.

Bugger off with that pronoun shite. It's all just a bunch of sillyness. Roger Lapin is clearly supposed to be a Pre-Op MtF.

18That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 am

bobcat_ronron

same here, I don't care if it's pre op ; post op or whatever ! It's just fun !

I've laughed loudly at that one !
That's a man, baby! SA_0991_small

19That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Mon May 29, 2017 11:21 am

Zero the Dragon King

Jessi wrote:Bugger off with that pronoun shite. It's all just a bunch of sillyness. Roger Lapin is clearly supposed to be a Pre-Op MtF.

I just want to be clear that I wasn't trying to make a fuss or anything. I was simply making an observation about their names (trans individuals - well, that I've heard of at least - tend to prefer names matching their identities, even pre-op) and the fact that neither of them attempt to correct Art on his pronoun choices.

Apologies if my overthinking is ruining anyone's enjoyment of this arc.

Last edited by Zero the Dragon King on Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

20That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Mon May 29, 2017 9:40 pm

rpx

Zero the Dragon King wrote:
...and there it is again. That nagging suspicion that I'm the only person here of a certain opinion surrounded by people of the opposite opinion (and with it the gnawing feeling of being out of place and...less than welcome). pale

*ahem*

My insecurities aside, I just want to be clear that I wasn't trying to make a fuss or anything. I was simply making an observation about their names (trans individuals - well, that I've heard of at least - tend to prefer names matching their identities, even pre-op) and the fact that neither of them attempt to correct Art on his pronoun choices.

Apologies if my overthinking is ruining anyone's enjoyment of this arc. silent

You don't need to lie. You know damn well you were trying to get your ego masturbation on. You got caught and instantly called out on it. Then you try to be sneaky with it. You act like you were not trying make a fuss and then make more of a fuss anyway.

21That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Mon May 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Zero the Dragon King

Jeez... I honestly wasn't trying to start anything. I was just making an observation in my usual pedantic, overthinking, borderline OCD manner, that's all. *sigh*

22That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Zero the Dragon King wrote:Wait, is Roger supposed to be a post-op MtF, or a pre-op FtM (and vice-versa for Jessica)? Because both the names they answer to and the choice of pronouns have me confused.
I wouldn't worry about it. I'd argue that confusion on the viewer's part is part of the gag. I imagine real life transsexuals are confusing to many people used to a binary gender system. I have to admit that Jolly Jack is dealing with the topic superbly, with no dropped anvils marring the humor.

That's a man, baby! SA_0991_small
Normally, I don't care about motorcycles. I can't tell the difference between a Kawasaki and a Harley-Davidson and have no idea how chrome changes the airspeed velocity of a laden 'cycle. But I'd go for that bike. Very Happy

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

23That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Tue May 30, 2017 5:35 am

prof

Jessi wrote:That's a man, baby! SA_0990_small

I didn't know JJ was a Benny Benassi fan. lol!

24That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Wed May 31, 2017 8:10 am

Demonocolips

a man who looks so much like a woman he decides to take the clothes of such and a woman who looks like a man so she decides to take wear their clothes. theres a manga like this and from what i remember most of the humor comes from the misconceptions of why they do this. after all secondary sexual characteristics are governed by hormone production. such as a man who is immune to testosterone will appear as a woman and a woman who is immune to estrogen will probably end up looking like a man. they themselves still identify as their primary gender due to genetics but their clothing choices are based upon what looks good/is comfortable for the body they have.

25That's a man, baby! Empty Re: That's a man, baby! Wed May 31, 2017 3:18 pm

Zero the Dragon King

That...makes sense. Alternatively, it's possible that they are trans, but prefer to make things as ambiguous as possible to troll their conspicuously confused and frustrated neighbor for their own amusement.

Last edited by Zero the Dragon King on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum