Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gee Bill, TWO updates?!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Empty Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Jinxed

Jinxed

Gee Bill, TWO updates?! SA_0965_small

Gee Bill, TWO updates?! SA_0966_small

Goddamn she's so cute. Go on Pip, get in on that, the tongues are worth it alone.

Also it seems to be the case that in this universe, 111 is a functioning vault and does not suffer from a case of its occupants being frozen popsicles.

Also also I just realised Trinity is probably called that because she has three tits.

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

2Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Empty Re: Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Typo in the second panel of the top comic: "We'll have to fight out way through the living quarters to reach it." (Emphasis mine.)

Pip might have a point with the no-kissing bit. Since her mouth seems to be permanently open, she could have a stubborn case of morning breath due to a generally dryer mouth.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

3Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Empty Re: Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:50 pm

BenRG

BenRG

"Seriously, ladies, where have you been? The supervillain's lair always has some kind of bizarre poorly-defended backdoor vulnerability. I'm not sure but I think it's a union rule or something!"

This being SA, I'm expecting there to be some kind of defence on that entrance that isn't in the game, just to screw up Pip's life.

Meanwhile, his life is pretty screwed up anyway. He's getting frenchied by a monocular walking brain and I think that's enough to put him off physical contact for life. I also wonder if Trinity has been telling her boss things about him just to make her act in a way that makes him feel worse. Some girls can just tell creeps from a mile away!

4Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Empty Re: Gee Bill, TWO updates?! Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 am

BenRG

BenRG

Jessi wrote:Also also I just realised Trinity is probably called that because she has three tits.

Which is just the sort of ridiculous thing that I'd expect Pip to come up with. This is why I'm confident that this is nothing but a hallucination brought on by eating something dodgy thrown together by the Squirrel Quads followed by banging his head whilst trying to get into the refrigerator to escape the 'apocalypse'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]