Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the Hell is That?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the Hell is That? Empty What the Hell is That? Mon May 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

What the Hell is That? SA_0947_small

It looks like a rat that can bark

2What the Hell is That? Empty Re: What the Hell is That? Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Oo-kay. It looks like the value of Pip's Luck attribute has just been pegged. I'm figuring that he'll be dead before the end of the day, tops. Probably gnawed to death by a starving mole rat or something.

3What the Hell is That? Empty Re: What the Hell is That? Tue May 24, 2016 2:28 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

A actual animal that's been hit HARD from nuclear fallout, Pip.

4What the Hell is That? Empty Re: What the Hell is That? Tue May 24, 2016 3:22 am

BenRG

BenRG

Pip, you're missing something: Specifically, a weapon. Any weapon. Even a bit of iron rebar or a plank with a nail in it would be better than relying on your smile and sparkling personality at this point.

vevans0009 wrote:A actual animal that's been hit HARD from nuclear fallout, Pip.
FWIW, I've long suspected that the various Dogmeats aren't normal dogs but might be something supernatural in origin.

It doesn't make sense for an apparently-feral animal to be so totally perfect and so frighteningly intelligent. Mama Murphy's evasive comments about DM being 'a free spirit' raises more questions than answers, IMO.

5What the Hell is That? Empty Re: What the Hell is That? Tue May 24, 2016 5:57 am

prof

Am I the only one who finds the little chap kinda cute? (The "dog", NOT Pip, of course)

6What the Hell is That? Empty Re: What the Hell is That? Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

prof wrote:Am I the only one who finds the little chap kinda cute? (The "dog", NOT Pip, of course)

Yes, yes you are...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum