Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Useful and Constructive Request

+4
HSishi
indrejue
DarkAngel
Silvador
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Useful and Constructive Request Empty A Useful and Constructive Request Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Silvador

A Useful and Constructive Request SA_0927_small

I think the Quads are going to be spending a lot of time in the basement from now on... at least until Kat finds out why. The question is, will she join them, or what this new dish all to herself?

2A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:24 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Well, well! It looks like our little Scarlet (and her sisters) are "growing up" tongue

Seriously, up until this point, Scarlet has seemed oblivious to the tall, fit & naked lion-man, but now she's all googly eyes. Of course we could be all misinterpreting this, but I don't see how.

3A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:44 pm

indrejue

indrejue

omg she made a request that didn't end the world and life as we know it I am still weary thought this is scarlet we are talking about anything even something as menial as this can have something bad happen some how.

4A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:10 am

HSishi

Just three words: Last. Panel. PRICELESS!

5A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:34 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Future Scene

"Um, Pip! Why is Kat collecting all our trash and dumping it in the basement?"

6A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:17 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

I was honestly surprise to see this one, I would expect it from Kat but not the girls.
I'm also surprised that her wish didn't cause some world scale disaster... *sniff*
They grow up so fast. *wipes tear from eye*

7A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:13 am

modemac

DarkAngel wrote:...up until this point, Scarlet has seemed oblivious to the tall, fit & naked lion-man, but now she's all googly eyes.

As we know, Sequential Art has been a reasonably clean comic, where the naughty stuff has been kept entirely behind the scenes.  Which makes me wonder if the writer-director of "Horseplay In Asgard" might not produce something outside this comic, for his drooling fans at Deviant Art, highlighting something taking place between strips.  Something involving Lion Dude (Lion Oh?) receiving grateful thanks from the assembled vixens.  Not that I'm suggesting anything, of course. study

8A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:47 pm

BenRG

BenRG

So, basically what you're saying here, Jack is that Scarlet has a little bit of Chloe in her?

9A Useful and Constructive Request Empty Re: A Useful and Constructive Request Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:40 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

modemac wrote:
As we know, Sequential Art has been a reasonably clean comic, where the naughty stuff has been kept entirely behind the scenes.  Which makes me wonder if the writer-director of "Horseplay In Asgard" might not produce something outside this comic, for his drooling fans at Deviant Art, highlighting something taking place between strips.  Something involving Lion Dude (Lion Oh?) receiving grateful thanks from the assembled vixens.  Not that I'm suggesting anything, of course.

He could always pull a Fred Perry, & have alternately named carbon copies getting frisky with "Asslan" Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum