Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Empty Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 am

yiangos

yiangos

2 new BB pages have been quietly uploaded Smile.

JJ, Perhaps you should notify people by posting something on the site homepage.

Just sayin'...

2Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Empty Re: Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Tue May 13, 2014 10:02 am

Rokai

Rokai

He does put something on the homepage.

Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Jj13

Ganthan

I think the problem is that the main page has this annoying habit of loading from your computer's cookies, often necessitating a manual refresh to see the update announcement.  It can make the updates easy to miss.

yiangos

yiangos

Ganthan wrote:I think the problem is that the main page has this annoying habit of loading from your computer's cookies, often necessitating a manual refresh to see the update announcement.  It can make the updates easy to miss.

Probably so.

However there are two BB updates, not one. Even if I missed yesterday's homepage update when I posted the thread, the other one was uploaded silently.

Mind you, I'm not complaining at all. It's just that I found them by pure luck - I accidentally clicked on the BB banner.

indrejue

indrejue

new page added to Battle Bunnies is barely visible on that post for April 1st as well. just no one decided to post anything here.

yiangos

yiangos

indrejue wrote:new page added to Battle Bunnies is barely visible on that post for April 1st as well.  just no one decided to post anything here.

Wow.

I stand corrected.

JJ, pelease accept my apologies for my unjustified bitching.

Ganthan

To be fair, the April 1st update was probably easy to miss because of the main page being upside down.

yiangos

yiangos

Ganthan wrote:To be fair, the April 1st update was probably easy to miss because of the main page being upside down.

Yeah, but if you clicked on it, it would turn right side up again, so my bitching is still uncalled for on both accounts. Embarassed 

yiangos

yiangos

Two more pages, and still no comments.

I guess this comic has lost its momentum...

Pity, I like it a lot.

JJ, I hope you'll continue to update it, and complete the story Smile

10Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Empty Re: Huh. 2 new pages and no forum posts... Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:55 am

BenRG

BenRG

Really, the reason why Battle Bunnies gets less forum attention (IMHO at least) is because it isn't an episodic story like Sequential Art that we can discuss in bite-sized chunks. It will be difficult to really discuss where BB is going until we reach the end of the first issue and can talk seriously about the plot, characters, worldscape and the like.

That said, I'm already beginning to tire of buddy-buddy wisecracks. I'd like for some serious development of the plot. However, as pointed out, as this is a multi-page comic-book rather than an episodic strip, we'll probably have to wait a while for this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum