Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breaking Point

+5
Zidneya
BenRG
VM893
vevans0009
CMWaters
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Breaking Point Empty The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 am

CMWaters

CMWaters

The Breaking Point SA_0877_small

Yeah, I'd be in the same boat as Art.  Screw whatever is going on, let these two sides settle it themselves.

http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

2The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:56 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

I agree with Art on this. Fuck both of ya'll! I'm out of here!

3The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 am

VM893

VM893

Good thinking Art. I guess you could call this arc officially over...kinda, sorta, maybe.

also, I think this applies greatly to the last panel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIstclBcO0

4The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

General Zod wrote:Good thinking Art. I guess you could call this arc officially over...kinda, sorta, maybe.

also, I think this applies greatly to the last panel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIstclBcO0

Pretty much sums it up, Zod.  "sigh"

5The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:10 pm

BenRG

BenRG

To quote Graham Chapman's general in Monty Python's Flying Circus, is this the point where Art says: "No, that's enough! Stop there! It's too silly!"

6The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

The Breaking Point 1337087974483
Well technically he is a Triton

The Breaking Point Incase+you+are+wondering+the+new+chapters+of+Naruto+One+_d4d2f17ccc862524e87f90cac86b0dba
Or a Mermaid? (The bra threw me. It's kind of misleading.)

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

7The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 am

arthurnonimus

With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

No doubt Hillary would have seen the show and given the way she loves to go after Kat, I would think that would be reason enough for Kat to go all 'kitty ninja' on someone.

8The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:36 pm

BadShot

BadShot

Ah Art, even though you went through 2 alien invasions (one in which you were pushed into fire by the squirrels) and yet have such a low capacity for weirdness, this is mild at best :L

9The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am

VM893

VM893

arthurnonimus wrote:With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

No doubt Hillary would have seen the show and given the way she loves to go after Kat, I would think that would be reason enough for Kat to go all 'kitty ninja' on someone.

In that case she'll probably use the dart guns on Hilary to make her into her own personal slave for a little while.

10The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

General Zod wrote:
arthurnonimus wrote:With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

In that case she'll probably use the dart guns on Hilary to make her into her own personal slave for a little while.

...I want to see this for SO many reasons  Twisted Evil

11The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:37 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

If she doesn't, I could really see Pip doing it and filming it for a little payback for what she did to him. Twisted Evil 

12The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:00 pm

BadShot

BadShot

SPRoss wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

If she doesn't, I could really see Pip doing it and filming it for a little payback for what she did to him. Twisted Evil 

Screw waiting on them! I'll do it myself! *grabs dart gun*

13The Breaking Point Empty Re: The Breaking Point Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 am

VM893

VM893

BadShot wrote:
SPRoss wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

Screw waiting on them! I'll do it myself! *grabs dart gun*

Godspeed, friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum