Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Breaking Point

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 am

Yeah, I'd be in the same boat as Art.  Screw whatever is going on, let these two sides settle it themselves.

View user profile http://mrcmwaters.blogspot.com

2 Re: The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:56 am

I agree with Art on this. Fuck both of ya'll! I'm out of here!

View user profile

3 Re: The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 am

Good thinking Art. I guess you could call this arc officially over...kinda, sorta, maybe.

also, I think this applies greatly to the last panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIstclBcO0

View user profile

4 Re: The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 pm

General Zod wrote:Good thinking Art. I guess you could call this arc officially over...kinda, sorta, maybe.

also, I think this applies greatly to the last panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIstclBcO0

Pretty much sums it up, Zod.  "sigh"

View user profile

5 Re: The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:10 pm

To quote Graham Chapman's general in Monty Python's Flying Circus, is this the point where Art says: "No, that's enough! Stop there! It's too silly!"

View user profile

6 Re: The Breaking Point on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Well technically he is a Triton

Or a Mermaid? (The bra threw me. It's kind of misleading.)

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

7 Re: The Breaking Point on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 am

With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

No doubt Hillary would have seen the show and given the way she loves to go after Kat, I would think that would be reason enough for Kat to go all 'kitty ninja' on someone.

View user profile

8 Re: The Breaking Point on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:36 pm

Ah Art, even though you went through 2 alien invasions (one in which you were pushed into fire by the squirrels) and yet have such a low capacity for weirdness, this is mild at best :L

View user profile

9 Re: The Breaking Point on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am

arthurnonimus wrote:With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

No doubt Hillary would have seen the show and given the way she loves to go after Kat, I would think that would be reason enough for Kat to go all 'kitty ninja' on someone.

In that case she'll probably use the dart guns on Hilary to make her into her own personal slave for a little while.

View user profile

10 Re: The Breaking Point on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 pm

General Zod wrote:
arthurnonimus wrote:With each strip I just keep thinking, I wonder how pissed Kat is going to be about the whole being drugged and acting like a dumb bimbo thing.

In that case she'll probably use the dart guns on Hilary to make her into her own personal slave for a little while.

...I want to see this for SO many reasons  Twisted Evil

View user profile

11 Re: The Breaking Point on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:37 pm

DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

If she doesn't, I could really see Pip doing it and filming it for a little payback for what she did to him. Twisted Evil 

View user profile

12 Re: The Breaking Point on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:00 pm

SPRoss wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

If she doesn't, I could really see Pip doing it and filming it for a little payback for what she did to him. Twisted Evil 

Screw waiting on them! I'll do it myself! *grabs dart gun*

View user profile

13 Re: The Breaking Point on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 am

BadShot wrote:
SPRoss wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:
General Zod wrote:

Screw waiting on them! I'll do it myself! *grabs dart gun*

Godspeed, friend.

View user profile

14 Re: The Breaking Point Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum