Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!!

+5
DarkAngel
Conchobhar
VM893
vevans0009
Raptor jesus
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

And here we see that they can not make the production of retardium any faster,
And can someone please take the gun away from Kat before she hurts herself?

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! SA_0873_small

2DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:21 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

My thoughts exactly!Razz 

And a big "sigh" for Jollyjack's issues with Cameron. Rolling Eyes 

3DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

I saw avatar once it was not as bad as I thought it would be, but not as good as it could have been,
kind of like pocahantas...

4DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:36 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Until part 2 and 3 comes along, though.  Then we will see how much "pocahantas" will be left in the trilogy. Smile

5DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

True I am still waiting for them to come out Razz

6DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 pm

VM893

VM893

Raptor Jesus wrote:I saw avatar once it was not as bad as I thought it would be, but not as good as it could have been,
kind of like pocahantas...

I used to love the film Avatar, but as time progressed I feel that it has lost much of its charm. I doesn't hold up as well as such masterpieces as Raiders of the Lost Ark or The Godfather. If anything, Avatar is...ok. well in my book it is.

On another note, I think JJ is somewhat blaming the whole 3D craze on James Cameron and this is his way of getting back at him....... Suspect apparently Mr. Jackson really likes to let out his rage on things he hates via his comics a lot...as well as his rants. ah, whatever. Everyone needs to blow off some steam now and then.

btw...I TOTALLY CALLED IT ABOUT CAMERON!!!!....sort of, I think.

Last edited by General Zod on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding one last statement)

7DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

True true, sort of, maybe,  scratch  I don't know

8DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

While we're on the subject*, Gravity is the first movie I've seen that truly made great use of the 3D effect. Totally worth it to see in 3D. But life of Pi had some beautiful scenes.

*The jokes about 3D being a gimmick will never die, apparently.

http://www.jellyboygame.com

9DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Oh-HO! We're starting to get Cameron's true motivation-

...waitaminnut, what'd he say?

FREAKY?! How dare he call our favorite sleek soft and thoroughly snuggable anthropomorphic kitty-kat freaky!

Kat is not freaky. Not even in the good way.

10DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Zidneya warned you. On the post \"Dumb and claws, lethal combo!!" he wrote:
Please tell me she's dumb enough to don't know how to use a gun.

Ohh Who am I kidding? it is too dangerous to let her keep a gun. She may bite it or play with it and pull the trigger by accident. So tell me.

WHO'S THE SUICIDE THAT'S GONNA TELL HER THAT SHE CAN'T KEEP THE PRIZE?

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Big_Bang_Informed_You_Black_Shirt_POP

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

11DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Conchobhar wrote:While we're on the subject*, Gravity is the first movie I've seen that truly made great use of the 3D effect. Totally worth it to see in 3D.

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Still_a_gimmick_by_jollyjack-d6tqfgv

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! He_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Hqdefault

12DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 am

Lyze

"...freaky cat-thing with the boobs...". *snortlaugh* I like these guys.

13DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 am

VM893

VM893

Zidneya wrote:
Conchobhar wrote:While we're on the subject*, Gravity is the first movie I've seen that truly made great use of the 3D effect. Totally worth it to see in 3D.

DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! He_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Hqdefault

in terms of 3D, I seem to have a sort of love/hate relationship with it. yeah, when I get involved in such debates, I usually find myself in the middle ground. sometimes I think it works to a film's advantage, other times not so much. I thought it worked well for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Avengers, but it was totally pointless with Thor, Prometheus, Green Lantern, Clash of the Titans, and ESPECIALLY The Last Airbender (btw, 3D wasn't the only thing wrong with that last one).

Jolly Jack can continue to hate it as much as he wants, but as for me, I'm pretty much neutral about it.

14DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:24 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

General Zod wrote:
Zidneya wrote:

in terms of 3D, I seem to have a sort of love/hate relationship with it. yeah, when I get involved in such debates, I usually find myself in the middle ground. sometimes I think it works to a film's advantage, other times not so much. I thought it worked well for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Avengers, but it was totally pointless with Thor, Prometheus, Green Lantern, Clash of the Titans, and ESPECIALLY The Last Airbender (btw, 3D wasn't the only thing wrong with that last one).

Jolly Jack can continue to hate it as much as he wants, but as for me, I'm pretty much neutral about it.

That sums it actually pretty well, thank you General Zod.

15DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:07 am

Silverslate

Silverslate

Raptor Jesus wrote:
DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! SA_0873_small
DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! C814611e748cdf9d027c96d413f9e6de

16DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

I can't see the picture, can any one else see it?

17DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:57 am

Zidneya

Zidneya

Raptor Jesus wrote:I can't see the picture, can any one else see it?

I see it and to be honest I wish it were backwards, is just an mage of a douchebag spitting a lame fire effect with the American flag behind.

18DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:21 pm

VM893

VM893

Zidneya wrote:
Raptor Jesus wrote:I can't see the picture, can any one else see it?

I see it and to be honest I wish it were backwards, is just an mage of a douchebag spitting a lame fire effect with the American flag behind.

and he's holding a parrot, not that that really matters.

19DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

I dunno it probably helped a lot that we saw Gravity on the big IMAX screen. Thinking about it isn't scary now, because this is a situation that could only ever apply to 0.001% of people, but while I was there watching, it was intense. It's something about the possibility of letting go for just one short moment and floating off into space forever. Well, technically you'd float away from whatever you were holding onto and then keep orbiting the Earth at about the same height until you suffocated...
    Let's be clear. JJ makes a good point about the dog barking scene. There were some goofy moments that made it harder to get into. Apparently some Russian asshole blew up ONE satellite and that has enough force to cause a chain reaction that destroys everything in the same orbit? Or was it intentional sabotage (not clear on that)? The capsule she happened to get into at the last minute was entering the atmosphere at the correct angle and didn't burn up/shoot off into space? SO I constantly second-guessed whether half the events in the movie were even physically possible/made sense. BUT THE VISUALS WERE REALLY DAMN COOL.

Also, something interesting I noticed when I saw Star Trek in 3D:
When looking at the sky or clouds or anything far off you can't perceive them in stereoscopic 3D. In the Star Trek movie distant objects like planets seemed to have been given dimension, as if you could have depth perception on them, and that looks strange because it would imply they're really close and therefore fairly small. In Gravity, we have a proper effect of only seeing things nearby in 3D while the stars and planet Earth have no real dimension, so they look incredibly distant, which they are.

LOL, JonTron :1

http://www.jellyboygame.com

20DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

BenRG

BenRG

So, everyone seems to be missing the point here: Retardium is an extra-dimensional energy source. There's no possible way that Cameron could use it... Unless he's a front man and has help. I suspect Jack the Denizen's claw involved here. He's arguably an extra-dimensional creature and with the help of OzBASIC he could have the technological basis needed to exploit it.

Things could be about to get... interesting.

21DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Ya Jack is still alive (can you actually KILL a denizen?) And Ozbasic is still running (did they use windows maybe?) So jack most likely has a hand in there somewhere, But if so why cameron?

22DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm

VM893

VM893

Raptor Jesus wrote:Ya Jack is still alive (can you actually KILL a denizen?) And Ozbasic is still running (did they use windows maybe?) So jack most likely has a hand in there somewhere, But if so why cameron?

Is is it possible that they're doing the same thing that Iron Man 3 did with the Mandarin? only in this case it's James Cameron instead of the Mandarin....and yes, I was kinda disappointed by the plot twist regarding the Mandarin...although  in this arc, I actually can see it being better executed.

23DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

General Zod wrote:
Raptor Jesus wrote:Ya Jack is still alive (can you actually KILL a denizen?) And Ozbasic is still running (did they use windows maybe?) So jack most likely has a hand in there somewhere, But if so why cameron?

Is is it possible that they're doing the same thing that Iron Man 3 did with the Mandarin? only in this case it's James Cameron instead of the Mandarin....and yes, I was kinda disappointed by the plot twist regarding the Mandarin...although  in this arc, I actually can see it being better executed.

Never saw Iron Man 3 

24DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:38 pm

BenRG

BenRG

@Raptor Jesus,

Executive Summary: The alleged bad guy turned out to be an actor who was the 'front man' for the real bad guy whose actual motives were completely different from the ones claimed by the front man.

25DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Empty Re: DON'T POINT IT AT YOUR HEAD KAT!!!!! Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

BenRG wrote:@Raptor Jesus,

Executive Summary: The alleged bad guy turned out to be an actor who was the 'front man' for the real bad guy whose actual motives were completely different from the ones claimed by the front man.

that explains Iron Man 3 to me, thank you.
And as a side note I do not watch much television as I do not have a tv  Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum