Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

clap clap clap

+11
rpx
DarkAngel
baka9
GES280
indrejue
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
Zero the Dragon King
VM893
HSishi
Raptor jesus
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

indrejue

indrejue

ignore gypsy JJ and keep doing what you are doing.  Gypsy you are really starting to get on my nerves you are even worse of a troll then "not cenaris" was.  this is JJ's strip to do with as he sees fit not yours.  if you do not like it then go read another strip or start making your own.  till then this is jj's creative work and he is the one who should determine when it should "go on"

27clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:59 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

indrejue wrote:ignore gypsy JJ and keep doing what you are doing.  Gypsy you are really starting to get on my nerves you are even worse of a troll then "not cenaris" was.  this is JJ's strip to do with as he sees fit not yours.  if you do not like it then go read another strip or start making your own.  till then this is jj's creative work and he is the one who should determine when it should "go on"
It's the multiple posts, one after the other, which are more irritating.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

28clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:25 am

rpx

indrejue wrote:ignore gypsy JJ and keep doing what you are doing.  Gypsy you are really starting to get on my nerves you are even worse of a troll then "not cenaris" was.  this is JJ's strip to do with as he sees fit not yours.  if you do not like it then go read another strip or start making your own.  till then this is jj's creative work and he is the one who should determine when it should "go on"
I think Gypsy want one of those high school drama/ harem strips that have been flooding the market. As for not cenaris when you get rid of an evil you leave a void for something far worse to fill it.

29clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:08 am

Ganthan

Sometimes people just need to be told how annoying they're being. They might not even realize it.

30clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm

cenaris

cenaris

indrejue wrote:"not cenaris"
Is that dweeb still about or did he finally f*ck off? Maybe I should change my avatar and see?
In fact does anyone actually remember what that was about? All I can vaguely remember is someone on here suddenly went into full super dick mode, started moaning about furries, stopped posting and then not cenaris showed up.

31clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

There's a new strip since Thursday!!!???affraid  And I'm finding this now!!Evil or Very Mad 

Seriously Phil this is the second time I'm asking you please put an RSS feed on the main page.

clap clap clap - Page 2 Please

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

32clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:06 am

HSishi

I second that! RSS feeds are nice Smile .

33clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

cenaris wrote:
indrejue wrote:"not cenaris"
Is that dweeb still about or did he finally f*ck off? Maybe I should change my avatar and see?
Hey, just noticed while reading this. Did he just disappear?

cenaris wrote:
In fact does anyone actually remember what that was about? All I can vaguely remember is someone on here suddenly went into full super dick mode, started moaning about furries, stopped posting and then not cenaris showed up.
Also, I'm curious with that story. May we derail the topic just for a little while? If people don't mind.

34clap clap clap - Page 2 Empty Re: clap clap clap Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

cenaris

cenaris

I don't mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum