Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

clap clap clap

+11
rpx
DarkAngel
baka9
GES280
indrejue
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
Zero the Dragon King
VM893
HSishi
Raptor jesus
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1clap clap clap Empty clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

The look on Arts face is priceless Laughing 
wonder what happens when the rest of them get watered
clap clap clap SA_0863_small

2clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:14 am

HSishi

Pip has a really effective way to show his approvement Smile

Now the aliens have to react: "Ready the cannons ... all of them!"

3clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am

VM893

VM893

The look on art's face practically shouts out "thank you captain obvious."

4clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am

VM893

VM893

Ok, this is a bit of a long shot but....what if more people got sent up to the top floor, and said people are Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, The Angry Video Game Nerd, That Sci-fi Guy, Blockbuster Buster, and Linkara and Art & Pip enlist their help in getting out of there...oh and the critic still has his gun

5clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Zero the Dragon King

HSishi wrote:Pip has a really effective way to show his approvement Smile

Or, they intervene to stop their "game" (presumably under the premise of protecting them from contaminated water - with chicken guy's sudden tangent about alien mind control as "proof" of those contaminants' harmful effects on the brain), and then put the stupid guns on standby mode and allow some of their talk of alien conspiracies make it onto the air, while only slightly editing it to make them look like a bunch of loony conspiracy nuts.

That way, even if they do manage to escape, their credibility will be tanked and no one will believe them anyway.

6clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

DragonKingZero wrote:
HSishi wrote:Pip has a really effective way to show his approvement Smile

Or, they intervene to stop their "game" (presumably under the premise of protecting them from contaminated water - with chicken guy's sudden tangent about alien mind control as "proof" of those contaminants' harmful effects on the brain), and then put the stupid guns on standby mode and allow some of their talk of alien conspiracies make it onto the air, while only slightly editing it to make them look like a bunch of loony conspiracy nuts.

That way, even if they do manage to escape, their credibility will be tanked and no one will believe them anyway.
I had the same thought: who would believe in aliens?

...no, E.T., I won't let you use the telephone again...go away, I'm writing...

7clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

You want a cookie or something for that obvious answer, dude?Neutral 

Anyway, love this weeks funny strip!Laughing 

8clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 pm

VM893

VM893

i still think the channel awesome critics appearing would be hilarious...and they're all armed (NC's gun, AJ's Thor hammer, EROD's hammer, Linkara's magic gun)....may their vengeance commence. Linkara: THIS.SHOW.SUCKS!!!! Nostalgia Critic: FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SHOW!!!! FUCK THIS SHOW!!! FUCK THIS SHOW!!!! EROD:prepare to get busted
oh and they probably asked CinemaSnob to tag along and he said "Go fuck a horse!!!"....or perhaps he does come along and says that to the infiltrators....and Linkara says "oh I get it!!! we're the "resources". so basically you're gonna force us to be on reality tv but at the same time hold us there as prisoners so that we can't expose you and drug us up to make us seem like idiots." to which the infiltrators reply "what the...HOW'D HE DO THAT???!!! How'd he figure that out?" and then Brad says to them go fuck a horse.
Cinema Snob: hey I noticed you bastards didn't listen to me when I said go fuck a horse...well guess who just showed up???? (anthro horse shows up behind him) He's gonna make your dicks feel like carrots!!! (infiltrators wet themselves and run away ala monty python)....oh best ending would be when they're all surrounded and NC, who seemed to have just left them there says via walkie talkie "you think I'd just leave all of you there to die or worse? obviously you don't know me as well as you think. Stay put, I'm coming in with a little gift from Mr. Spielberg." Art: Wait, from Steven Spielberg?" "I'M ON A MOTHERFCKIN T-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXX!!!!!" Art: "a what?" and what do you know, he actaully comes back riding atop an actual T-rex and kills all the aliens....."EAT THOSE BITCHES!!!"(I'M A MOTHERFCKN T-REX!!!!! T-Rex!!!! I'M A MOTHERFCKN T-REX!!!!! T-Rex)..."That'll do T-Rex. That'll do." (critic and T-Rex wink at each other) yes it's basically a remake of the ending to Jurassic Park (must have the banner fall down during that one last badass roar..."Here's a free poster, bitches)
when everyone escapes they hightail it out of there in a giant Avatar gunship helicopter piloted by Cameron. on board with him are Steven Spielberg, Joss Wheedon, J.J. Abrams, Chris Nolan, Peter Jackson, Guillermo del Toro, and the ghost of Stanley Kubrick...Pip:"GREAT KUBRICK'S GHOST!!!!!"
this of course ends with a lot of the people on board criticizing Avatar...and all the directors, art, pip, and the channel awesome critics end up in the biggest argument you will ever hear...Spielberg: at least with Jurassic Park we used more than just cgi for the dinosaurs. but you. you just haaaaaaaaaaaaaad to go overboard with it, didn't you?" "shut up!!! my movie outgrossed yours!!!" "and yet mine manages to hold up better than Avatar, even 20 years since its release in 1993." "Oh yeah? WELL I THINK IT'S OVERRATED!!!!!!" "Says the man who ripped off Dances With Wolves." Jackson: "Well I won 11 Oscars with Return of the King!!!! and how many wins for best picture and director did yours win, hmm???!!!!" Wheedon: " and Jim's movie stole the thunder from my Avengers film...MINE SHOULD BE HIGHEST GROSSING FILM OF ALL TIME!!!!!" del Toro "What about Pacific Rim?" Nolan: "or my Batman films?" Abrams: " or my reboot of Star Trek and its follow up?"
Art: "oh for the love of...SHUT UP!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!! look, you're all very talented filmakers who have made wonderful movies throughout your careers....but do you seriously expect us to go on listening to your CHILDISH LITTLE ARGUMENT ABOUT WHOS BETTER?????!!!!!" All directors "YES!!!!" "well I don't see the spectre of Mr. Kubrick taking part...perhpas because he has enough sense not too?" Kubrick: "actually it's because I know I can't win. Nostalgia Critic: "wwwwwwwwwwWHAT????? are you serious??? you. STANLEY KUBRICK!!!! one of my heroes. You seriously don't have the BALLS to take on these guys???!!!! I can't beleive you!!!!! you're nothing but a little pussy!!!" "and who are you? another die hard Kubrick fanboy???" "wait, that term applies to fans of your movies too?" Kat: "oh shut up!!! You're all idiots!" Everybody: "WHAT????!!!!"

Last edited by Gypsy Danger on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

9clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:26 pm

indrejue

indrejue

my eyes are bleeding fro gypsys posts. please use enter some times bro. that is one big block of text with way too many random punctuation and extended repeating letter words.

10clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:27 pm

VM893

VM893

To pip's clapping I do the same and say ala Jeremy Irons in the shitty Dungeons & Dragons movie "a wonderful performance. Yatatatatatatatatattaattatatatatatatatatatatata"

11clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:29 pm

VM893

VM893

Btw, sorry. I really wanted to put the thatguywiththeglasses ending up there. A BAT CREDIT CARD????!!!!

12clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 pm

GES280

Gypsy Danger wrote:Ok, this is a bit of a long shot but....what if more people got sent up to the top floor, and said people are Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, The Angry Video Game Nerd, That Sci-fi Guy, Blockbuster Buster, and Linkara and Art & Pip enlist their help in getting out of there...oh and the critic still has his gun
you forgot Ben Yahtzee Croshaw

13clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:10 am

baka9

bowen20 wrote:The look on Arts face is priceless Laughing 
pip: "congratulations chicken dude....welcome to 8 months ago"

14clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:38 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Art: "...Call me crazy, but I believe you."

15clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 am

VM893

VM893

Art: "thank you for telling us something that we already know."

16clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:53 am

VM893

VM893

GES280 wrote:
Gypsy Danger wrote:Ok, this is a bit of a long shot but....what if more people got sent up to the top floor, and said people are Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, The Angry Video Game Nerd, That Sci-fi Guy, Blockbuster Buster, and Linkara and Art & Pip enlist their help in getting out of there...oh and the critic still has his gun
you forgot Ben Yahtzee Croshaw

and i think I forgot That Other Guy (Rob Walker), Malcolm, Rachel, Jim Jarosz, and Paw.

17clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am

VM893

VM893

ok, I'd like to point out now that this arc is raising more questions than it answers so far. don't you think so?
p.s. I know I'm kind of breaking off from the main focus of this thread, but I just really wanted to put that out there.

Last edited by Gypsy Danger on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error/typo)

18clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

no real focus here, we are human after all Rolling Eyes  Very Happy 

19clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 am

VM893

VM893

baka9 wrote:

and to the bimbo with Starfire's breasts I say this: Argo fuck yourself

20clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:08 pm

rpx

baka9 wrote:
At this point. The only ones we know that not normally like this are Kat and the Satelite Engineer guy.

21clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 pm

VM893

VM893

rpx wrote:
baka9 wrote:
At this point. The only ones we know that not normally like this are Kat and the Satelite Engineer guy.

wait, did Art and Pip even bother to read the Satellite Engineer Guy's name off of that ID card? seriously, what's his name? he's got have name right? they can't just call him chicken guy!!! HE MUST HAVE A REAL NAME!!!

22clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:31 pm

GES280

rpx wrote:
baka9 wrote:
they are all drinking the same drugged up water. chances are, they are all smarter than they are in their current state.

23clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 pm

VM893

VM893

GES280 wrote:
rpx wrote:
baka9 wrote:
they are all drinking the same drugged up water. chances are, they are all smarter than they are in their current state.
or perhaps the rest are just idiots made dumber by the drug water... the bimbo with the bad teeth and the pig nose has got to be stupid both ways, I'M SURE!

24clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 pm

VM893

VM893

yeah that chick with the David Letterman teeth, pig nose, and Giant Oversized Breasts that make Starfire's boobs look subtle....ugliest woman I have ever seen.

25clap clap clap Empty Re: clap clap clap Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 pm

VM893

VM893

oh for the love of...this strip is dragging on for too long Jolly Jack. stop stalling and , in the words of Monty Python, GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum