Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BlackLite's Art.

+10
not_cenaris
Pietja
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Damien Darkside
cenaris
Nikolai
Forthwol
Sketchtastic
Smelge
Blacklite
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Lycan wrote:
Commissiond work.
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Amecommish2Gallery

i love this one Very Happy
i think its cool

27BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 am

Pietja

Damien Darkside wrote:I have no idea why, but your breast/shoulder combo really...

If you imagine helping lines in your head while looking at that picture you'll see that the shoulder pads are a little bigger/thicker than the shoulders themselves. So I guess that's what makes your perspective sense go awry. Cool

As for the pictures and thread overall - I love the coloring, I <i>like</i> the lines, but I'd want to see some variety, not only poses/pinups.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

28BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

As for the pictures and thread overall - I love the coloring, I <i>like</i> the lines, but I'd want to see some variety, not only poses/pinups

Thanks,
But my weakness seems to be lack of creativity.....Sad

29BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

yeah...

30BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 am

Pietja

And I think, at least from what I see, that we both have the aversion towards drawing feet. Very Happy
I admit, I have a hard time drawing both naked feet or shoes. Is that the same with you?

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

31BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i hate drawing feet/shoes

32BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am

Frist

Frist

Dude,...... you've gotta let me get one of those airbrushed!

33BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Blacklite

Blacklite

And I think, at least from what I see, that we both have the aversion towards drawing feet.
I admit, I have a hard time drawing both naked feet or shoes. Is that the same with you?

That's true.

Dude,...... you've gotta let me get one of those airbrushed!

Paint tool SAI! Very Happy
Little tweaking it's own brushes and voila! nice effects and such.
I found that density between %55-70 gives nice smooth feel.

34BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:52 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

Resurrectin this ancient thread I have!! >8D

BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 _kali_assassingallery

Oh, So I see not any m-rated things happening next XD
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 BlackLite_jessicahalloweengallery

You know crazyes are the cutest X3
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Blacklite_rudypinupgallery

35BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

noctrnlcry

Nice!!! are these you own characters? love the colors!

-NOC-

36BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Blacklite

Blacklite

noctrnlcry wrote:Nice!!! are these you own characters? love the colors!

-NOC-

Thank you! yes they are my characters ^^.

37BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

Heheh, rare for me to post here, altough most of my current work is adult-rated XD
I developed taste for cigars after brother got some of them from germany, I love dem vanilla flavored! XD
My artistic side, we all got our demons......
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 ID

And for sake of boobs! XD
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Rena

38BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:53 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

Felt like shit, not anymore......don't underestimate pushy friends ;D

BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Cuddle

39BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

God this is going to take long to finish. DX<
Hand looks fucked up 'cause of my own lazyness and fact that it's going to be engulfed in flames so it doesen't matter that much how it looks. ^^;
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Monster

Some background story goes like this.
Target code named "Blacklite" is informed to be great asset and in rare cases a liability to teams. He's control over fire and blueish color of it became trademark of his presence in large or minor scale fight's.
How he got almost demi-godly powers are not in records, but some sources believe his mental "instability" is somehow connected to this matter.
Losing himself to the rush of power in combat situations 'causes some sort of dark aura covering his body and emiting endless fire from his spots and mouth and eyes.
Should this happen....whatever the mission objective is, that mission is declined instantly and any friendly groups are to evacuate that area by "any means necessary".
There is currently "in-development" a power-armored squad that could restrain him. Also small devices called "limiters" have none effect on him either.

In this state Blacklite doesen't recognise difference from friend or foe. Lost to his insanity, behavior scales from passive to very violent.

40BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Hmmm, I see how you made the smoke. Im going to take a Note of that.
Now I know how to make good Smoke. Thanks!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

41BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Dreas_Dris

Dreas_Dris

I think I may be in love with this character. Smile I really really like it.

42BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Blacklite

Blacklite

Now I know how to make good Smoke. Thanks!

lol, I think that smoke suck.^^;
but no problem. XD

I think I may be in love with this character. I really really like it.

Thank you very much. ;D

43BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

For some reason I felt like attention whoring some. ^^;
I seriusly feel like I should do more fan art of comics,games and stuff

This here is goody ol' demonic version of me. There's lotsa stories behind this entity...both mixing and stirring between irl and fantasy stuff.
Shadows in the background are very....very lazy! >.< And therefor not looking right in some places.
I used pretty easy techinque where you simply color the whole in 1 single color.(without the bg ofc) And then moved and reshaped it so it would look "alright". Last part is to just simply erase parts of that "shadow" that are over the character, objetcs and such.
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Demon

Some new pinpup girl....tbh I think I have created way too many pinup girls without anything interesting behind them. name,story,personality and such. Gotta take a look some of my old stuff and put some effort in these lovely ladies.
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 WarmUp

44BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 am

Riikano-Alinaris

You draw wonderfully! I love the sketches the most.

Just, I think your works would deserve a better way to colour them. I'm negated at colouring things, so I'm not the one that should talk. But they lose appealing. Maybe, sometimes it seems that the colour is not a way to increase beauty, bur only to avoid pure black/white. Especially with the first few, colour is flat. Sorry.

By the way, I'd love to have your ability in drawing!

45BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

Just, I think your works would deserve a better way to colour them. I'm negated at colouring things, so I'm not the one that should talk. But they lose appealing. Maybe, sometimes it seems that the colour is not a way to increase beauty, bur only to avoid pure black/white. Especially with the first few, colour is flat. Sorry.

Thanks ^^

And also thanks for interesting input. I have been thinking about to push up my coloring skills as they are really below medicore imo. Truth is that I'm really....really lazy "artist". XD

46BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Lycan wrote:

Thanks ^^

And also thanks for interesting input. I have been thinking about to push up my coloring skills as they are really below medicore imo. Truth is that I'm really....really lazy "artist". XD

Who isn't lazy? XD I have the same problem in writing stories and designing games (neither of which is a profession to me): after doing the cool part, I lose interest and stop.

I'm happy that you have taken my post the right way and not, say, throwing me in the fire Very Happy

47BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Empty Re: BlackLite's Art. Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 am

Blacklite

Blacklite

Doodle doo.
Just something quick, I had some text in the sketch but I erased them duo looking very gibberish in the pic.
Well here they are: near the background worgen "totally feminine and pleasant face". near derp looking gal had ""serial" face". At the front "oh look at the time, its "grape" tiem!! Twisted Evil " and me on the right bottom corner " I just wanted to draw some nice scenery....goddamit, worgen"
BlackLite's Art. - Page 2 Randomsket

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum