Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our part of the galaxy

+21
DarkAngel
Ninjabear
Khanaar
extraintelligence
Hells-Reaver
shortstack 1815
Xudmud
Plotting
MadxHatter123
psycho-dad
wolfman-al
Silvador
Bozzak
BenRG
HSishi
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
norman728
Moonman
EmfinnFZ
Dedlok
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:13 am

DavidGreen

DavidGreen

You have to wonder where this is going to end up.

Does Art do Marty's part of the story.

Does anyone else think that Hillary and Lea Thompson share appearance factors, and where that could end up for Art/Marty?

And the "Think Tank" can do Doc Brown, all 4 temporal versions simultaneously, 1x19th century (Western), 2x20th century (current and alternate universe versions), and 1x21st century (when the hover gear was installed, and Jaws 15(?) was screening).

... time will tell (pun intended)

27Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:30 am

MadxHatter123

MadxHatter123

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
MadxHatter123 wrote:So... am I the only one under 20 who got the reference?

Everyone slightly interested in cinema has at least seen that scene, regardless of the age.

shortstack 1815 wrote:MadxHatter123 I am 18 and am a huge fan of the B2TF trilogy as are many of my friends, I have been a huge fan of it for many years, it is a cornerstone of true sci-fi fandom in my eyes.

Oh good. I would have been worried if I was the only one. Glad to see some people around my age who know good movies. Most people I knew at my old school never heard of them. Or some other classic movies, like Psycho.

28Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 am

norman728

MadxHatter123 wrote:So... am I the only one under 20 who got the reference? And it was a brilliant one by the way.

Great make me feel OLD I saw original Back To The Future(in fact all 3) on the Big screen at Release.

29Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:00 am

Riikano-Alinaris

MadxHatter123 wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
MadxHatter123 wrote:So... am I the only one under 20 who got the reference?

Everyone slightly interested in cinema has at least seen that scene, regardless of the age.

shortstack 1815 wrote:MadxHatter123 I am 18 and am a huge fan of the B2TF trilogy as are many of my friends, I have been a huge fan of it for many years, it is a cornerstone of true sci-fi fandom in my eyes.

Oh good. I would have been worried if I was the only one. Glad to see some people around my age who know good movies. Most people I knew at my old school never heard of them. Or some other classic movies, like Psycho.

People have questionable taste in films nowadays. If possible, we should save this knowedge and spread it.

norman728 wrote:
Great make me feel OLD I saw original Back To The Future(in fact all 3) on the Big screen at Release.

Don't be sad, you are luck.

30Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 am

MerlinSinclair

MerlinSinclair

Nice imagery with the configuration of the squirrel girls' projector resembling the flux capacitor.

http://trblasingame.weebly.com/

31Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 am

Bozzak

BenRG wrote:
Bozzak wrote:Unbelievable, I guess it really could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum.
Or it all could just be a wild coincidence. Smile

BenRG, I want to shake your hand. Didn't think anyone was going to pick up that line from Part 2.

32Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

psycho-dad wrote:Oh My Frickin God... XD

That Comic made me:

1.)
Laugh hard.

2.)
Register here.

3.)
publicly share my affection for this Comic.

EPIC job Dude! My stomach still hurts from laughing ^^)

I just now made an account on the forum too! JUST SO I COULD POST THIS NONSENSE PICTURE. Oh and because that was the best page in a long time.

Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 ZwGsu

http://www.jellyboygame.com

33Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:05 pm

bored...

bored...

Our part of the galaxy - Page 2 SA_0661_small

Yep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum