Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our part of the galaxy

+21
DarkAngel
Ninjabear
Khanaar
extraintelligence
Hells-Reaver
shortstack 1815
Xudmud
Plotting
MadxHatter123
psycho-dad
wolfman-al
Silvador
Bozzak
BenRG
HSishi
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
norman728
Moonman
EmfinnFZ
Dedlok
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Our part of the galaxy Empty Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 am

Dedlok

Our part of the galaxy SA_0808_small

Great Scott! This is heavy!

2Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am

EmfinnFZ

The squirrel girrels are getting a nifty custom Delorean! Yay!

http://cityofsteam.com/

3Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 am

Moonman

Moonman

Our part of the galaxy Greatscott

4Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 am

norman728

So the mission is to save the clock tower?

5Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 am

Riikano-Alinaris

1- the Squirrels looking worried? How could it be?

2- so, Doc didn't invent the Time Machine, but just a cool DeLorean.

3- anyway, this'll be great!

6Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

A crossover with a classic 80's sci-fi trilogy!? That is just as cool!! Cool

7Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 am

HSishi

Just lol! 'ed (yes, I'm old enough to recognize this! Smile )

//HSishi

8Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

BenRG

BenRG

GREAT SCOTT!!!

9Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

Bozzak

Unbelievable, I guess it really could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum.

10Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 am

GREAT SCO- damnit, someone beat me to it Very Happy

11Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Silvador

ROFLMFAO!

12Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

GREAT SCO...
Ah darn it, I was beaten twice.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

13Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:26 pm

psycho-dad

Oh My Frickin God... XD

That Comic made me:

1.)
Laugh hard.

2.)
Register here.

3.)
publicly share my affection for this Comic.

EPIC job Dude! My stomach still hurts from laughing ^^

What have you done? I will be unabel to watch "B2tF" without havin a big, fat grin in my Face. You just addet epicnes to something allready epic to start with. Very Happy (both ways... ^^ )

Last edited by psycho-dad on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

14Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 pm

MadxHatter123

MadxHatter123

So... am I the only one under 20 who got the reference? And it was a brilliant one by the way.

15Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Plotting

I notice that "owie" is in inverted commas... Cool

I am not sure, but I think from time to time the cast must be tempted to spank those squirrels with all of the shenanigans they get up to. Or is that just me? Razz

16Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

MadxHatter123 wrote:So... am I the only one under 20 who got the reference?

Everyone slightly interested in cinema has at least seen that scene, regardless of the age.

17Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Bozzak wrote:Unbelievable, I guess it really could mean that that point in time inherently contains some sort of cosmic significance. Almost as if it were the temporal junction point for the entire space-time continuum.
Or it all could just be a wild coincidence. Smile

18Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Xudmud

Xudmud

Nah, no coincidence here. Razz

It'll be VERY interesting to see how this pans out, wonder if the "Daleks" will come back. (and if a strange man in a bow-tie, possibly with a fez, suddenly arrives in a strange blue police call box.)

19Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:16 pm

shortstack 1815

MadxHatter123 I am 18 and am a huge fan of the B2TF trilogy as are many of my friends, I have been a huge fan of it for many years, it is a cornerstone of true sci-fi fandom in my eyes.

20Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

psycho-dad

shortstack 1815 wrote:MadxHatter123 I am 18 and am a huge fan of the B2TF trilogy as are many of my friends, I have been a huge fan of it for many years, it is a cornerstone of true sci-fi fandom in my eyes.

Not sure if it's Sci-Fi (They use Technobabel, but more as a runing gang, not as a "were serious 'bout it, dude!". They never make a secret out of theyre McGuffins, nor do they try to explain stuff like many-world-interpetation or other real-science-Time-travel-thingsies.) but undoubtedly theyre within the best movies ever Very Happy

21Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

"GREAT SCOTT!!!"

22Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

extraintelligence

extraintelligence

It's official. When Art finally gets a car (unless he is forever deprived, as per the first law of comic misfortune), it must be a Delorean.

23Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Khanaar

Oh man this is heavy...

24Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Ninjabear

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!

25Our part of the galaxy Empty Re: Our part of the galaxy Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Lightning & Squirrel Science.

Two things that are impossible to predict (Barring a fundraising flyer from the future, of course).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum