Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

#797 Who's adorable when angry?

+20
wolfman-al
EmfinnFZ
Vordreller
Gernsback
CyberCorn Entropic
extraintelligence
Hells-Reaver
Sylentknight
tonylov
DarkAngel
Hanii Puppy
GdoubleWB
Auroralikethesunrise
BenRG
vevans0009
Moonman
Ravenos
Indicible
cenaris
not_cenaris
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 am

Ravenos

Yep. Hillary is gunna trick Pip and break up Kat's happy little home. But along the way she'll realise that she was wrong to use Pip, fall in love with him and he'll brush her off because he's a derp when it comes to women...

Remember the Lorecraft babe?

27#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Ravenos wrote:Yep. Hillary is gunna trick Pip and break up Kat's happy little home. But along the way she'll realise that she was wrong to use Pip, fall in love with him and he'll brush her off because he's a derp when it comes to women...

Remember the Lorecraft babe?
Seriously?
There is delusional and there is this.
She is a c*nt, was alway a c*nt and will always be a c*nt.
Go Kat, take her down.
Kat should take photos and have one copy anonymosly send to Pip and the other put online, so that potential future employers have something to look at when they google Hillary when she applies for a job, maybe with a link to Gabriele Goodtimes videos (thats what I would do, but then again, I´m german and resentful...)

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

28#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:42 pm

rpx

Is it just me or did the suspense meter on SA jump a good 40%.

29#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Somehow I don't see Kat taking the low road here. Hilary fucks with her friends has me sensing Kat taking a road previously unseen by her that makes children singing 'ding dong the witch is dead' seem like a minor path of hatred.

30#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

Gernsback wrote:Make her burn, kitty girl!
So Hillary is going to leave this storyline as she entered it; fired.

31#797 Who's adorable when angry? - Page 2 Empty Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

Kat's face in panels 4 and 5, priceless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum