Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

#797 Who's adorable when angry?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:29 am





In the end, Hilary's ways weren't creative, so it's time for Kat to show how it's done - being evil and vengeful.

View user profile

2 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:31 am

Best thing for Kat to do is snap them doing something and Pip will drop her shift like noone's business.

Love how the advert is titled Lunch box underwear. Either the title refers to the lunchbox incident or Lunchbook is a slang for massive junk/man meat. And Kat must like big junk/man meat. After all she likes big hands or something. And you know what they about dudes with big hands...



Last edited by cenaris on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:34 am

Or Miss Goodtimes could "enjoy" some renewed celebrity.

View user profile

4 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 am

cenaris wrote:Either the title refers to the lunchbox incident or Lunchbook is a slang for massive junk/man meat
What??

Anyway, the guy's name is Ash
http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Ash-120870914



Last edited by not_cenaris on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 am

Whoops.... well. I see where this arc is going.

View user profile

6 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 am

"That bitch is living out my fantasy!"

View user profile

7 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 am

BBBIIIITTTTCCCHHHH!!!!!!!

Kat should go all kitty ninja at her!!! Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 am

So that's it? That's the connection? Hillary is going to get revenge for the lunchbox incident by two-timing a friend of Kat's by dating a model for an underwear brand called 'Lunchbox'?!? Okay, now that is a really abstract reasoning chain for act of revenge!

View user profile

9 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:22 am

BenRG wrote:So that's it? That's the connection? Hillary is going to get revenge for the lunchbox incident by two-timing a friend of Kat's by dating a model for an underwear brand called 'Lunchbox'?!? Okay, now that is a really abstract reasoning chain for act of revenge!

I see no revenge plot going on Hillary's part here, just plain "I need to get the fuck out of here as fast as possible, with little to no harm done to me".

View user profile

10 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:47 pm

I see the game, and having been there its best not to play at all. No matter what Kat does pip wont believe her. Hillary is infallible in pip's eyes, the harder kat fights hillary in this, the harder pip will fight kat. thats just how these things work.

...If I where kat.... I would warn pip this was happening(have some kind of proof of course). He inevitably would defend Hillary and then I would step back let things fall as they may, supporting pip and picking up the pieces as they fall. Anything more seems to be counter to the objective or a waste of breath and energy. Anything less and you're neglecting a friend in need.
thats just me advising a fictional character though... >.>; sorry...

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Briar0Rose

11 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Auroralikethesunrise wrote:I see the game, and having been there its best not to play at all. No matter what Kat does pip wont believe her. Hillary is infallible in pip's eyes, the harder kat fights hillary in this, the harder pip will fight kat. thats just how these things work.

...If I where kat.... I would warn pip this was happening(have some kind of proof of course). He inevitably would defend Hillary and then I would step back let things fall as they may, supporting pip and picking up the pieces as they fall. Anything more seems to be counter to the objective or a waste of breath and energy. Anything less and you're neglecting a friend in need.
thats just me advising a fictional character though... >.>; sorry...

Kat have ninja skills and a camera - what else do you need for a quality proof footage?

Also, the sooner you'll stop believing into character depth here, the less pain it will be, trust me.

View user profile

12 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

not_cenaris wrote:
Auroralikethesunrise wrote:I see the game, and having been there its best not to play at all. No matter what Kat does pip wont believe her. Hillary is infallible in pip's eyes, the harder kat fights hillary in this, the harder pip will fight kat. thats just how these things work.

...If I where kat.... I would warn pip this was happening(have some kind of proof of course). He inevitably would defend Hillary and then I would step back let things fall as they may, supporting pip and picking up the pieces as they fall. Anything more seems to be counter to the objective or a waste of breath and energy. Anything less and you're neglecting a friend in need.
thats just me advising a fictional character though... >.>; sorry...

Kat have ninja skills and a camera - what else do you need for a quality proof footage?

Also, the sooner you'll stop believing into character depth here, the less pain it will be, trust me.

the step i take in advising a cartoon... yea...

Razz

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Briar0Rose

13 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Aaaaaand Kat just happened to be looking at a men's underwear catalogue....

View user profile

14 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

My mental image of what could have lead to the current circumstances while still having a truly reformed Hillary is becoming more and more contrived.

┬░Blatant denial┬░



Last edited by Hanii Puppy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:29 pm

When I first read this I thought "Wow, now that was f**king stupid. You know Kat works in that area. As a photographer, no less". Then I realized two things:

One: Hilary's smug sideways look in the third panel, telling us she intended for Kat to see her.
(Also: *AGAIN* with the 3rd panel. Is there a clause in bitchbunny's contract that lets her do something sexy and/or evil in the 3rd panel?)

And Two: Kat's never exactly been...strategic when sparring with Hilary:




AND most reciently:


In all likelihood, Hilary just want's to get under Kat's skin (fur?), possibly ruining at least one friendship.
("Haha, dance for me, silly kitty Kat, dance")

...

What the hell, here's my prediction:
For once - possibly *JUST* this once - Kat takes a breath, holds her temper, thinks things through...and totally wrecks C*ntyBunny.

Pics of Hilary & her boytoy for Pip.

Pics of Hilary & her produce for everyone else (including potential employers) Twisted Evil

View user profile

16 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 pm

DarkAngel wrote:When I first read this I thought "Wow, now that was f**king stupid. You know Kat works in that area. As a photographer, no less". Then I realized two things:

One: Hilary's smug sideways look in the third panel, telling us she intended for Kat to see her.
(Also: *AGAIN* with the 3rd panel. Is there a clause in bitchbunny's contract that lets her do something sexy and/or evil in the 3rd panel?)

And Two: Kat's never exactly been...strategic when sparring with Hilary:

In all likelihood, Hilary just want's to get under Kat's skin (fur?), possibly ruining at least one friendship.
("Haha, dance for me, silly kitty Kat, dance")

...

What the hell, here's my prediction:
For once - possibly *JUST* this once - Kat takes a breath, holds her temper, thinks things through...and totally wrecks C*ntyBunny.

Pics of Hilary & her boytoy for Pip.

Pics of Hilary & her produce for everyone else (including potential employers) Twisted Evil

Totally what I want to see. Very Happy
I just Wish JJ would do an apsara comic about Hilary and produce. Twisted Evil

View user profile

17 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm

It seems to be a controlled burn. I like to think that she will either approach this carefully and plan something or simply step out, take a quick burst of pics, and then stand there with a "What are you going to do now?" look on her face as understanding comes to Hilary.

-Edit-

I wasn't sure about that third panel, but I think you may be right. I'm caught between Hilary knowing where Kat works and not giving a damn where Kat works. Both quite possible. I just can't be sure if that's a knowing look Hilary's throwing or not. If it is, she is daring Kat to do anything to break Pip's delusions and risk driving a wedge between herself and Pip. The only way to help Pip is to lead him into discovering things for himself.

Time to prepare the breadcrumbs.



Last edited by Sylentknight on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

18 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:34 pm

You'd think Hilary would remember a certain someone who has lunch around that area.

View user profile

19 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Now it's time for Kat to set Pip up for stage 2: Anger. Hopefully, she can do so in a way that won't leave Pip taking out ALL his anger on her; So long as she doesn't have an "I told you so" attitude, isn't smug, and is discreet in delivering those photographs, she should be fine.

Additionally; Kat has pupils? Pip has no glasses? What's next, Art becomes a tech wiz?

View user profile

20 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm

GdoubleWB wrote:Aaaaaand Kat just happened to be looking at a men's underwear catalogue....
Or a regular newsstand magazine that has underwear ads.


DarkAngel wrote:One: Hilary's smug sideways look in the third panel, telling us she intended for Kat to see her.
I suspect that's not going to work as Hilary intends it to. Hilary's still trying to one-up Kat, but Kat's instead going to be thinking about how Hilary's cuckolding Pip and what to do about it.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

21 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

not_cenaris wrote:



In the end, Hilary's ways weren't creative, so it's time for Kat to show how it's done - being evil and vengeful.

Make her burn, kitty girl!

View user profile

22 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 am

cenaris wrote:Best thing for Kat to do is snap them doing something and Pip will drop her shift like noone's business.

Love how the advert is titled Lunch box underwear. Either the title refers to the lunchbox incident or Lunchbook is a slang for massive junk/man meat. And Kat must like big junk/man meat. After all she likes big hands or something. And you know what they about dudes with big hands...

Lessee...she used "roofy" on an unsuspecting person.com now she's being outright sexist. Where I come from, aguy pulling this shit would be lucky he wasn't chunked into jail.

Just sayin'

View user profile

23 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:56 am

My, what wholesome reading material you have there Kat.

View user profile

24 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 am

Vordreller wrote:My, what wholesome reading material you have there Kat.

She's never been secretive about how much she likes "Pudding".

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

25 Re: #797 Who's adorable when angry? on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 am

EmfinnFZ wrote:
Vordreller wrote:My, what wholesome reading material you have there Kat.

She's never been secretive about how much she likes "Pudding".

I thought she liked Arthur.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum