Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+)

+17
Dreas_Dris
Xenathos
Youchip
26_9
CrazyPurpleBat
Mr.Green
Blacklite
not_cenaris
Smelge
Damien Darkside
AngelSineWings
cenaris
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Pietja
MicasR
Nikolai
Frist
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Frist

Frist

Why the hell not?, this forum group is growing on me ;) .

No real description behind it, I just like this one.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) FJRA_ID_by_Frist44

Essentially a ref sheet of my cartoon self.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Frist_Ref_Sheet_by_Frist44

Commemorating one year of drawing and a character birthday.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Happy_18th_Birthday_Dustin_by_Frist44

Half conceptual, half gift for this guy with an awesome username.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Tourbo_Blue_by_Frist44

Rock it! (Also, I need to get better about my unnecessary smudges >_>)
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Rock_Out_Angel_by_Frist44

So to not overload the first post, more in a sec.

Last edited by Frist on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 66 times in total

Frist

Frist

An OC of mine. If you think I drew this for my mom, you're humorously mistaken.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Happy_Mother__s_Day_by_Frist44

Ears? Nay, I like it as is. (Also, possibly NSFW)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/124/2/7/Chello_by_Frist44.png

I guess this is what happens when you mix the cream and sugar too much. >_> Inspired by who? I'll let you take a wild guess.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Cream_and_Sugar_by_Frist44

They need to do this gimmick again.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Cereal_Gimmicks_by_Frist44

VGCats by Scott Ramsoomair was my first webcomic. I always thought Aeris was sexy. Does that make me a good person?
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Aeris_Fanart_by_Frist44

I forgot to color my hair again, didn't I?
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Breakfast_Without_June_by_Frist44

(More bad smudging :D!) 3:03 AM: Late night TV only stays entertaining for so long.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) 3_03_AM_by_Frist44

Nikolai

Nikolai

DANG MAN! You have a great imagination! I love your drawings! My fave is the Mothers day One. It is so well drawn O.o

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

Frist

Frist

Nikolai wrote:DANG MAN! You have a great imagination! I love your drawings! My fave is the Mothers day One. It is so well drawn O.o

Heh, thanks, man. I still envy your shading abilities though; one of the major things I need to work on.

MicasR

MicasR

JEALOUSY!!!

Nikolai

Nikolai

Thats just something that your eyes are good for helping and a steady Hand. That you can develop over time. But imagination and good thoughts of poses is different. That is why I have to emulate so may poses...im not good at developing my own. Only with robots for some reason.... ? scratch

Pietja

I wish I could have that kind of caffeine trips like that dude on yours picture.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

Frist

Frist

Oh, almost forgot, Nik, you reminded me, I used to only be good at drawing weapons as well.

Crap that I drew 2 years ago. (The 3rd one, I desperately want to redo.)
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) My_Original_Weapons_1_by_Frist44
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) My_Original_Weapons_2_by_Frist44Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Mass_Destructive_by_Frist44

More recent one I did for another good username.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Archon_Knight__s_Sword_by_Frist44

I personal favorite blade. A bit impractical, but..
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Divineslasher__s_Sword_by_Frist44

The handle needs to be a bit thinner
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Star_Enforcer_by_Frist44

One I did for a friend.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Zackstife__s_Blade_by_Frist44

MicasR

MicasR

JEALOUSY!!!

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

i wish I could still draw like that. I lost it.
JEALOUSY!!!

Frist

Frist

The thingy I put over I put over in the fanart topic.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Refwesch_it_agaaain__by_Frist44

Took a shot at an action pose, made the left side a bit weak, need to balance between attacker and reciever/defender. Oh, and Tourbo Blue is in it.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Executioner__s_Bullet_by_Frist44

cenaris

cenaris

Inflat-o snooze. Where can I buy one?

Frist

Frist

cenaris wrote:Inflat-o snooze. Where can I buy one?

I dunno.... They might've just made it themselves to replace the hammock..

Frist

Frist

Couple of Gifts for a couple of friends of mine.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Thunderknight91_by_Frist44
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Cryptospuridium_by_Frist44

Vance almost didn't make the tennis team because of his.... problem. (A bit of an older one.)
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Vance__s_Tennis_Problem_by_Frist44

She begged and nagged me to do a chibi version of her character, and I finally gave in after 3 months.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Chibi_Version_Angel_by_Frist44

Bit of an older reference sheet for my main OC. The bottom right's gotta be my personal favorite.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) Dustin_reference_sheet__by_Frist44

Nikolai

Nikolai

he....is....so........FLUFFY!!!!!!! Very Happy

Frist

Frist

Nikolai wrote:he....is....so........FLUFFY!!!!!!! :D

..?

..Oh! Yeah, he's real fuzzy. Aaaand the volume of his hair doesn't help much >_>.

Frist

Frist

This is all this error message ever says to me.
Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) How_I_understand_this_Error_by_Frist44

(NSFW) A character from an older comic that I plan to utilize when I get to the college block of the comic.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/124/b/7/Zenobia_by_Frist44.png

cenaris

cenaris

Wow. People are getting brave with nudity on these boards. I didn't think the forums allowed that kind of thing. I might as well try it as well then...

Frist

Frist

cenaris wrote:Wow. People are getting brave with nudity on these boards. I didn't think the forums allowed that kind of thing. I might as well try it as well then...

Well, I see it as this, JJ puts nudity in the sketchbook from time to time, and he marks it as NSFW, so I assume if we do the same, it's all good, just don't overdo it. I could be wrong, for the record, that's just logic I'm confident in.

Frist

Frist

Comics and Artstuffs by Frist: Bol+-Wicked (+) A_Slave_to_My_Mind_by_Frist44

A Slave to my Mind. Essentially what my little Zenobia will be once I reach the college block of the comic.

She's actually not that small, I just suck at foreground/background play.

Nikolai

Nikolai

Yeah... I've been meaning to ask you. What is that flower looking think on your head?

Frist

Frist

Nikolai wrote:Yeah... I've been meaning to ask you. What is that flower looking think on your head?

Funny enough, from the very first "self representation" sketch I ever did, it stared as a screw up. A bit of an eraser smudge I couldn't kill, then after careful consideration, I decided to use it as a hair part, y'know, just something there to add character. A bit of a trademark to give the character a bit of a distinction boost. Plus since my hair is total crap anyway, it's like a bit of hair that's pretty much sticking out at all times; only on the character's right though hence the lack of it when the character faces right. (Take a good look at the reference sheet.) Most everyone sees it as a flower at first, but I find that humorous for some reason and just go along with it feeling free to explain it to them if they ask if I'm a tree-hugger. >_>

EDIT: I correct myself, they either see it as a flower or an anime-style anger mark.

But I digress; in reality, the idea of making Zenobia's chain come out of the hair part was a complete shot in the dark. I was trying to figure a good location on the head to place it other than the ear, and I just thought "this works out too perfect....", so I did it. Total crapshoot. I had no intention or plans of utilizing the hair part in such a way until I started drawing this earlier today. :P

Nikolai

Nikolai

Ah, That shed light on that.

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

what do her eyes look like? (or are we not supposed to know?)

Frist

Frist

BeDaOrLiSeAr wrote:what do her eyes look like? (or are we not supposed to know?)

Hmm.. Good question. Know what? I dunno. We'll see I guess. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum