Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the Blender They Go!

+8
BenRG
EmfinnFZ
Sirenemarie83
vevans0009
OttoDaFe47
SPRoss
indrejue
tarmaque
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Into the Blender They Go! Empty Into the Blender They Go! Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Into the Blender They Go! SA_1176_small
Well, it looks like this arc is about to wrap up!

No, I can't believe that it would be that simple. There is definitely going to be some kind of unplanned side-effect of some sort. Maybe being separated and having different experiences (as well as individual self-determination) will give the different parts of Hillary resistance to re-cohesion and she'll end up with split personalities, switching between 'murderous psycho', 'bubble-brained slut' and 'deeply repentant atoner' at random intervals?

Sirenemarie83 likes this post

2Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:48 pm

tarmaque

tarmaque

I swear, if this were a daily or even three times a week comic I would read it religiously.

3Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 pm

indrejue

indrejue

haha pip but what would you intend to do with the murderous psychopath part when you are done.

4Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

I'm kinda with Pip, but were would you put psycho-bunny?

5Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:06 pm

OttoDaFe47

SPRoss wrote:I'm kinda with Pip, but were would you put psycho-bunny?
Someone on JJ's Twitter page suggested sending her to Quinten. But last time we were there, Jack was just about to reboot Oz; adding Spiteful Bunny to that mix is something I'd rather not contemplate.

BenRG and tarmaque like this post

6Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:52 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Perhaps they can make Hilary not be a bitch this time? 8o

7Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:20 am

BenRG

BenRG

vevans0009 wrote:Perhaps they can make Hilary not be a bitch this time? 8o

I don't think so, as much as they'd want to. That would be removing a part of her and only she has the right to do that. However, I do think that Hillary is going to be a different bunny-girl going forwards, possibly with a more confused mindset!

8Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:51 am

Sirenemarie83

Sirenemarie83

Or Hillary could just go back to being her sadistic bitchy self, for all we know, until a strip or three confirms that she's been changed by this.

EmfinnFZ

And lest we forget, Hillary has never been stupid. Occasionally shortsighted when seeking to vent hatred sure, but not dumb.
I see no signs of any particular intelligence in the trio of components ("Spite", "Self-awareness" and "Implants") gathered thus far.
And "Smart" would be the one to get clear and make herself scarce while everyone else was in a post-de-integration fur pile.

http://cityofsteam.com/

10Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:45 am

BenRG

BenRG

Into the Blender They Go! SA_1177_small

Splut indeed. I'm guessing that Hillary will be furiously demanding that no-one ever mention this event again for fear that it trigger another few years of flashbacks/night terrors for her!

11Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:38 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Night terrors for her? Have you seen the look on Pip's face?

12Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Jinxed

Jinxed

Wait until the mixture hardens up, flip over, then re-insert and splut again until desired result is achieved.

BenRG likes this post

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jessijinx/

13Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:41 am

tarmaque

tarmaque

When has squirrel science ever ended well?

I'm forced to point out that the original Huddle-on Collider was designed for four beings. The recombination probably needs another one to work properly.

I'm guessing Boris.

14Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:00 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Oh God, between Pip's expression & Scarlet silently pulling out the spatula, this one had me rolling  Laughing

tarmaque wrote:When has squirrel science ever ended well?

You mean counting the usual, equally insane solutions?

.................Yes?

15Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Sauerpuss

Sauerpuss

Jessi wrote:Wait until the mixture hardens up, flip over, then re-insert and splut again until desired result is achieved.

Then serve with 375 g tasty cheese grated, 30 g butter, 2 tsp plain flour, 1/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup beer, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp mustard powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 pinch cayenne pepper *to taste, 1 large egg, 8 slices white bread thick, and 1 pinch sweet paprika *to taste

In that pureed mess I'm counting 2 arms, 2 ears (unless that lower shape is a 3rd ear), an oblong piece and a shape to the right of the oblong that could be a derriere...

...however there are definitely three legs; one at four o'clock, one at eight o'clock and one at nine o'clock.  What has happened there?

I'd also like to add that "Splut" has been the most deserving thing ever to happen to Hillary.

http://sauerpuss.anobviousdistraction.com/

16Into the Blender They Go! Empty Re: Into the Blender They Go! Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:22 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

However, it's likely that not only is "Splut" an intentional thing the squirrels added in, but also a good thing, at least when it comes to Hilary.  If you're going to be spat out at a wall at fairground speeds, you're going to want add in something soft and squishy to absorb the force of the impact. It likely looks worse than it really is.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]