Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I get the feeling he won't really miss it very badly

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This won't change Pip's lifestyle too much.

Last edited by Conchobhar on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : indecisiveness)

View user profile
I get this feeling they either killed the school mascot, or her beloved pet...

View user profile
That would fit the tone of the comic better, I'd hate to find out that Art killed someone.

View user profile
I'll take 'Things I'd Never Thought I'd Hear Pip Say' for 500.

View user profile
It's not so much the act of going outside that he's going to miss; it's more that he going to miss having the option.

View user profile
Pip? Outside? Does not compute.

View user profile
I'm liking how this arc is shaping up. Hopefully won't have to wait to long to find out what they murdered. (hopes and dreams, a beloved pet, a pet rock?)

View user profile
PMJ isn't much one for really dark storylines in this strip (and an actual dead sapient being due to the misdeeds of a protagonist is DARK) so I'm thinking that this is going to turn out to be a pet goldfish or something that just happened to be the best friend of a particularly obsessive college dorm-mate.

View user profile
Well, have look at panel 398. Might be a clue...

View user profile
I like that apparently Art just picked Kat up and ran all the way home with her on his shoulder. The girl must weigh as much as a stiff breeze.

View user profile
Going by the strip calling back to this, it seems sinister, and Art freaked the fuck out, but I bet it'll be something silly.

I hope for a darker outcome though.

View user profile
i'm sure it's a reference to strip 398

View user profile

Well it was guessed. They killed her best dress called a 'she' or something going by 'Do you think anyone will find her out here'.

View user profile
"Weeeell...'buried' is such a strong and implies-we-were-able-to-finish term..."

View user profile
wait..
wasnt there a comic that showed this happening?

View user profile
Not sure where this is going but should prove fun to find out.

By the perspective and the size of the hole in comparison to the shovel we know that whatever it was was bigger than a shoe box or art really sucks at digging holes in the ground.

So what would an up and coming fashion student be really attached too? A dress makers dummy? Possible but doubtful since those are not cheap, and are a necessity and thus would stir up some commotion.
Knowing some artistic types in my life I get the feeling it was something she was really attached to from home or such. Maybe a stuffed tiger or something similar.
Oh please don't make it one of those horrid oversized carnival prize monstrosities.

View user profile
We still need to find out who (or more likely 'what') was the love of Rebecca's life. I strongly suspect a bait-and-switch with something that is otherworldly in its silliness.

View user profile
why do you think it's about the dress ? Because itseems strange in strip 1003 ?

View user profile
9 years to reveal a plot.

This is George-Lucas-level brilliant.

View user profile
Yeah, he killed her dress; probably killed her chances at a 1st-class degree and a career too. You can't blame her for being upset.

That said, she and her fashionista friends did start the blood feud. If one drives a man to avenge himself can one be surprised if said vengeance is ugly and destructive in all its consequences?

View user profile
Wait, isn't this supposed to be the 70s? Home console video games didn't even exist until the 80s, and Sonic didn't exist until the 90s.

Or was that party just some kinda "blast to the past" thing?

View user profile
Zero the Dragon King wrote:Wait, isn't this supposed to be the 70s? Home console video games didn't even exist until the 80s, and Sonic didn't exist until the 90s.

Or was that party just some kinda "blast to the past" thing?

I doubt Art is that old. think about it if he went to college in the 70's he would be in his 60's at a minimum. I would say it was a throwback party and this is like 95 to 2000 that this party happened.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum