Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Little miss mental case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 am

oops!

View user profile

2 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 am

Vanity now owes those "Very Bad Things" however much of a favour she reckons two, possibly three, fingers are worth.

Throwing a heavy and presumably mystically sharp knife with an encircling grip on the blade? Oh dear $deityOfChoice no, that's not smart at all.

If you absolutely must hold the blade to throw then you use a pinch grip. But for just disposing of it by throwing why wouldn't you use the hilt? That's what it's for after all...

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

3 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

There is only one thing to add at this point:

"Cross the streams!!!

View user profile

4 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 am

I was waiting for someone to say that

View user profile

5 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Yay! Tentacles!

View user profile

6 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Taht too.

View user profile

7 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Hmm anyone notice how Kat is still standing and Vanity is on the ground?

View user profile http://swordfish244.deviantart.com/

8 Re: Little miss mental case on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 pm

swordfish wrote:Hmm anyone notice how Kat is still standing and Vanity is on the ground?
Thats because Van was closer to the pool than Kat wem THEY appeard.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

9 Re: Little miss mental case on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 am

wolfman-al wrote:
swordfish wrote:Hmm anyone notice how Kat is still standing and Vanity is on the ground?
Thats because Van was closer to the pool than Kat wem THEY appeard.
And also Kat is less experienced with spooks. Unlike Van she isn't aware of what a good idea it is to be hugging the floor right now.

View user profile

10 Re: Little miss mental case on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:18 am

And why didn't the Kitty Poet land on her feet?

View user profile

11 Re: Little miss mental case on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:41 am

BenRG wrote:
wolfman-al wrote:
swordfish wrote:Hmm anyone notice how Kat is still standing and Vanity is on the ground?
Thats because Van was closer to the pool than Kat wem THEY appeard.
And also Kat is less experienced with spooks. Unlike Van she isn't aware of what a good idea it is to be hugging the floor right now.
And the lighting would be all wrong if Kat had been sitting with that Zombie-arm-torch.

View user profile

12 Re: Little miss mental case Today at 12:31 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum