Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That looked painful...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1That looked painful... Empty That looked painful... on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Zero the Dragon King

That looked painful... BBTSN_049_Small

On another note...am I the only one here who still follows this anymore?

2That looked painful... Empty Re: That looked painful... on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 pm

indrejue

indrejue
nope they are just so few and far between.

3That looked painful... Empty Re: That looked painful... on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:57 am

BadShot

BadShot
I still do, it just doesn't update often.

4That looked painful... Empty Re: That looked painful... on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:42 am

SPRoss

SPRoss
That looked so bad, his children are going to need a chiropractor.

5That looked painful... Empty Re: That looked painful... on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Emanon

Zero the Dragon King wrote:On another note...am I the only one here who still follows this anymore?

Nope, I do! I like it even better than Sequential Art (although I like that fine too).

To be honest, never cared a wit for anthro stuff, but Jack's sense of humor carries SA for me and I'm a sucker for the setting of BB.

Plus I kind of like chunky girls, so I look forward to seeing 'Bo.

6That looked painful... Empty Re: That looked painful... on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:01 am

BadShot

BadShot
Same here, I don't like anthro stuff much, unless it's done well. If the art is good I'm I'll at least appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum