Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prepare for the FUTURE!

+3
scienceguy8
indrejue
BenRG
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Prepare for the FUTURE! Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:10 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Prepare for the FUTURE! SA_0928_small
Or maybe not, in Pip's case. Mate, I'm pretty sure that the Pip-Boy is meant to be a single integrated unit. I'm also fairly sure that using duct tape in pre-Apocalyptic conditions is not following the right rules too...

Has he considered talking to the Squirrel girls or Denizens about this? I'm sure they'd be glad to knock up something for him that only has a 25% chance of blowing off his arm at the elbow when it boots up!

2Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:30 pm

indrejue

indrejue

speaking of the girls will this run into lion boy somehow and what will happen when kat goes down there?

3Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:11 pm

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

indrejue wrote:speaking of the girls will this run into lion boy somehow and what will happen when kat goes down there?
I'm sure all those wardrobe shenanigans are (for the moment) long over, and the King has returned to his home. I'm also certain said events slipped Scarlet's mind if she was asked how her day was. On to more important matters, like penguin augmentation via duct tape.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

4Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:35 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

LMFAO!!!!

5Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

So Pip invented the iWatch?

6Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Leak

Leak

SPRoss wrote:So Pip invented the iWatch?
More like "iCringe"...

7Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:13 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

I wonder what the Turkey Baster's for ... OH MY GOD, PIP's GOING TO INSEMINATE HILLERY! affraid

8Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:51 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

SPRoss wrote:I wonder what the Turkey Baster's for ... OH MY GOD, PIP's GOING TO INSEMINATE HILLERY! affraid

She does need to be punished in some horrendous way. Twisted Evil

9Prepare for the FUTURE! Empty Re: Prepare for the FUTURE! Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:14 am

26_9

It took me a real while to realize Pip just can't lift this gauntlet up.

The "HNNNNNN" was too small

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum