Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister of Tapestries!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minister of Tapestries! Empty Minister of Tapestries! Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:27 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Minister of Tapestries! SA_0909_small

This has to be a trap! No-one could have conquered a whole planet whilst being that mercurial, incompetent and unobservant...

*Looks at Mr Thumbless*

Oh, wait, they're all like that! Something tells me that Scarlet is going to be the idiot who becomes queen in the kingdom of morons!

2Minister of Tapestries! Empty Re: Minister of Tapestries! Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:48 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

BenRG wrote:Minister of Tapestries! SA_0909_small

This has to be a trap! No-one could have conquered a whole planet whilst being that mercurial, incompetent and unobservant...

*Looks at Mr Thumbless*

Oh, wait, they're all like that! Something tells me that Scarlet is going to be the idiot who becomes queen in the kingdom of morons!

Uhm.....have you forgotten about her instant freeze power?  She must have gotten power of authority from that. XD

3Minister of Tapestries! Empty Re: Minister of Tapestries! Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:35 pm

OrlahEhontas

OrlahEhontas

BenRG wrote:This has to be a trap! No-one could have conquered a whole planet whilst being that mercurial, incompetent and unobservant...

*Looks at Mr Thumbless*

Actually if one goes by the Levine and Marks IQ classification of 1928, you have that reversed and just insulted Scarlett. There shall be blood, sir! Blood, I tell you!

My seconds will be in touch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]