Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Brazil

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Brazil Empty Hello from Brazil Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

alanmalbos

Hello, my name is Alan and I live in Brazil. I'm starting to draw and I love your style. Could you recommend any online course or studies to draw in your style? I have no money and here in Brazil there is no design schools and opportunities to learn, so I'm trying to learn on the internet. Thank you for your time.
(Sorry my bad English)

2Hello from Brazil Empty Re: Hello from Brazil Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:05 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Your goal should really be to develop your own style, rather than emulate someone else's.
Best way to do this is simply to draw draw draw!
The more you practice, the better you get.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

3Hello from Brazil Empty Re: Hello from Brazil Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:18 am

Zidneya

Zidneya

Personally I suggest that you identify the parts of the draws you like to be more specifically the eyes of this page, the body shape of that one you know instead of trying to draw like him or her just how he draws those parts and practice to draw it like that. That way you can create your own style by drawing the things you aspiring to. I say this because a friend of mine is easy to him drawing manga but when he tries to draw something more western it always can't get out of manga style so he had to pay atention to how the hair was made(you know how manga character it doesn't matter if the hair is up or down it always end up in a kind of spike) , then the eyes, then the hands you know not just watching but really paying attention to the constitution of lines of the draw so he can integrate that to his art.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

4Hello from Brazil Empty Re: Hello from Brazil Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 am

alanmalbos

Thank you, I try develop my own style!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]