Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swimsuits and volleyball

+20
Winds
Zero the Dragon King
plaid_wolf
Riikano-Alinaris
Silvador
Leak
Moonman
Zidneya
Bunyip
raleurc
zombiepancakes
DarkAngel
SPRoss
enigmaxtreme
Hells-Reaver
Raptor jesus
BenRG
not_cenaris
vevans0009
cenaris
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

They took her brain, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And...
I feel so bad about it, but I think Bimbo-Kat is freaking adorable.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

27Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Zero the Dragon King

C'mon everyone, let's be positive. There's gotta be some upsides.

Cons: Kat will be unable to focus on the gang's goal of escape; Self-humiliation on national T.V. is  now very likely

Pros: Kat fanservice is bound to be a huge boon to the creeps' ratings; Kat thinking on the level of the housemates may make her useful as an intermediary for negotiations; The possibility for Kat and Art to finally resolve all of their bottled-up sexual tension*'**

*Bonus points if said union results in offspring, so that we can enjoy watching them suffer and struggle through the hot mess of lunacy and chaos that is parenthood Twisted Evil

**Extra bonus points if said progeny grows up to become the future leader of the human resistance against OZBASIC's evil machine army Cool

28Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 pm

cenaris

cenaris

DragonKingZero wrote:
*Bonus points if said union results in offspring, so that we can enjoy watching them suffer and struggle through the hot mess of lunacy and chaos that is parenthood Twisted Evil

That's a potent image. Art and Kat being driven out of their minds by their hyperactive offspring day after day after day slowly going off the edge, not the act of accidental babymaking.

29Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:04 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

wolfman-al wrote:I feel so bad about it, but I think Bimbo-Kat is freaking adorable.
Winds wrote:Oh no...

Air-head Kat is adorable!

....no, it can't be...maybe we've been drinking the water, but...

Oh lord, they're right! Sexy-silly Kat is so motherlicking adorable!!!

30Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

sir-talen wrote:You know what the worst part is? Hillary is going to record Kat's antics in the tub, post them to YouTube, and make sure they get enough hits so they'll be on the front page forever..

Actually this is Hillary we're talking about. She'd want to go on the show to prove her superiority. On the bright side, if Pip can get a sample of the tub water and slip it into Hillary's Perrier, that would be the perfect revenge.Twisted Evil 

31Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:29 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Okay guys, there has to be an antidote. There's ALWAYS an antidote.

32Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

zombiepancakes wrote:Okay guys, there has to be an antidote.  There's ALWAYS an antidote.

A kiss From Art? Pip saying Art's going to jump out the window?
Art going and asking what the kids would look like?

P.S. that would be creepy

33Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Wait a minute..... WAIT A MINUTE! I just NOTICED something! On page 846 the reporter says that the guests had known about the suprise (art kat and pip showing up) all day.  That means the aliens must've known that they were coming. What if James Cameron is secretly working with the aliens to create what he thinks would be the best show/entertainment ever and in return hiding the aliens identities by recruiting and dumming down people of importance that would be able to otherwise expose the aliens (eg. chicken guy)

34Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:12 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

zombiepancakes wrote:Wait a minute..... WAIT A MINUTE!  I just NOTICED something!  On page 846 the reporter says that the guests had known about the suprise (art kat and pip showing up) all day.  That means the aliens must've known that they were coming. What if James Cameron is secretly working with the aliens to create what he thinks would be the best show/entertainment ever and in return hiding the aliens identities by recruiting and dumming down people of importance that would be able to otherwise expose the aliens (eg. chicken guy)
Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

35Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:08 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

zombiepancakes wrote:Wait a minute..... WAIT A MINUTE!  I just NOTICED something!  On page 846 the reporter says that the guests had known about the suprise (art kat and pip showing up) all day.  That means the aliens must've known that they were coming. What if James Cameron is secretly working with the aliens to create what he thinks would be the best show/entertainment ever and in return hiding the aliens identities by recruiting and dumming down people of importance that would be able to otherwise expose the aliens (eg. chicken guy)

Omg! you are right! but at the same time, when they got to the group
of aliens it was because Pip said something about "it won't heal if you keep picking at it" before the aliens got them, 
please try to explain that into the whole thing too.

36Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 am

26_9

zombiepancakes wrote:Okay guys, there has to be an antidote.  There's ALWAYS an antidote.

I suspect, that FIRE EXTINGUISHER item can contain it.

Use: FIRE EXTINGUISHER
On: KAT

37Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

26_994 wrote:

I suspect, that FIRE EXTINGUISHER item can contain it.

Use: FIRE EXTINGUISHER
On: KAT

You Forgot.

Immediately Afterward: RUN

38Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 am

26_9

SPRoss wrote:

You Forgot.

Actually, I would wait, while Kat is changing (I mean, puts off the jacket off and puts swimsuit on - so she will be dry and water won't seduce her again.)

And hey, if I know, where I should run...

(choices:
VENT' CHUTE,
ELEV' CHUTE,
LADDER_TO_ROOF,
'CHEN ELEVATOR)

...or USE: EMPTY FIRE EXTINGUISHER on FLOOR or ELEVATOR DOORS (and then USE: ELEVATOR ROPES)...

...then this "YOU FORGOT: RUN" is not necessary.

39Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

I meant, in case Kat's first reaction to being drenched in C02 is to kick Art in the nads.

40Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

SPRoss wrote:I meant, in case Kat's first reaction to being drenched in C02 is to kick Art in the nads.

Art:Yes it *Kat kicks him in nads* shit

41Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

26_9

SPRoss wrote:I meant, in case Kat's first reaction to being drenched in C02 is to kick Art in the nads.

Art has a fire ext'. A 10kg shit, made of cast steel. Kat won't be able to kick ze nads.

42Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:04 pm

VM893

VM893

DEATH TO THE INFILTRATORS!!! HOW DARE YOU TURN KAT INTO A FUCKING IDIOT!!!

43Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 am

VM893

VM893

BRING BACK THE SMART KAT VANCE...only with more complexity and badassness.

44Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:39 pm

VM893

VM893

ok since when did Phillip M. Jackson become worse than George R.R. Martin?

45Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 am

Riikano-Alinaris

26_994 wrote:
SPRoss wrote:

You Forgot.

Actually, I would wait, while Kat is changing (I mean, puts off the jacket off and puts swimsuit on - so she will be dry and water won't seduce her again.)

And hey, if I know, where I should run...

(choices:
VENT' CHUTE,
ELEV' CHUTE,
LADDER_TO_ROOF,
'CHEN ELEVATOR)

...or USE: EMPTY FIRE EXTINGUISHER on FLOOR or ELEVATOR DOORS (and then USE: ELEVATOR ROPES)...

...then this "YOU FORGOT: RUN" is not necessary.

If you use the extinguisher while she's changing the first thing she would notice is being naked. In front of Art. Yeah, that would definitely imply "RUN" in your plan. Very Happy 

46Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:47 am

cenaris

cenaris

Gypsy Danger wrote:ok since when did Phillip M. Jackson become worse than George R.R. Martin?
Geez stop complaining about every little thing will you?

47Swimsuits and volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimsuits and volleyball Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

cenaris wrote:
Gypsy Danger wrote:ok since when did Phillip M. Jackson become worse than George R.R. Martin?
Geez stop complaining about every little thing will you?
I agree with Cenaris you are exagerating and overreacting (and this is coming from a guy that when The Amazing Spider-Man #700 came out ,on each youtube video that he found talking about it he wrote a complaint on the comments)

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum