Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP!

+10
Zidneya
jcochran
26_9
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
Dark_Avenger
DarkAngel
Moonman
not_cenaris
BenRG
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Fri May 17, 2013 1:33 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! SA_0844_small
There is a point where 'oblivious' becomes just plain 'stupid' and Pip crossed over it and then some. The only hope they've got at this point is that Pip's little 'quip' was such a non-sequeteur that the aliens might not even work out that their cover has been blown.

I think we all agree that isn't unlikely.

On the bright side, if these guys are anything like other infiltrating aliens, they'll want to take the Luckless Trio to their headquarters so they can be analysed in depth and monologued at by their leader. As a consequence, they'll have plenty of opportunities to learn the plan, the weaknesses and, if necessary, have the option of selling Cameron down the river to save their own hides.

ART: "Pip, in the unlikely event we survive this, I'm going to cut your head off and mount it on a pole in the town square as a warning to the next ten generation about the importance of impulse control."

2Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Fri May 17, 2013 2:40 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

I had at least 2 heart attacks due to Kat's adorable expressions.

About Pip being impulsive here - well, someone had to do something idiotic to get the plot going into the entertaining direction and Pip clearly has the biggest balls in this trio.

3Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Fri May 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Moonman

Moonman

It's not Pip that'll set 'em off, it's Art 'n Kat's reactions.

4Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Fri May 17, 2013 7:13 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

"Why in the world are you grabbing us fellow Perfectly Normal Humans? It's that penguin we've never seen before in our lives that insulted your Perfectly Normal Face.
"Oh that's alright, honest mistake. Have a pleasant evening."
*runs away*

5Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 am

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

I.. am not seeing strips 844 and 843 as different, currently... It's like I'm seeing the 15th and the 17th of May updates as the same thing.. even the strip linked in this post is the same, when you guys' comments are talking something different..

Not sure why this is exactly. It's identical, 843 + 844 on the actual CC strip, and in the linked images on the posts started both on the 15th and on the 17th.. I sure would like to know what the story actually is ^_^

Sorry about this.. Anyone else with the same thing happening?

EDIT: And then it fixed. So whatever.. I guess forget all o' that. Clever comments from Pip as we've come to expect. Agreed, Kat's expressions are adorable Smile

6Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 am

Riikano-Alinaris

not_cenaris wrote:I had at least 2 heart attacks due to Kat's adorable expressions.

About Pip being impulsive here - well, someone had to do something idiotic to get the plot going into the entertaining direction and Pip clearly has the biggest balls in this trio.

Having balls doesn't imply you're going to survive.

Unless you are Bruce Willis

7Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 5:44 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:I had at least 2 heart attacks due to Kat's adorable expressions.

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Pip10

8Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 7:08 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Pip Willis!? That is funny and creative!!!

Oh yeah I forgot.............................Pip!!! You damned us all with that beak of yours!!! "starts slapping him repeatedly across his head" Mad

9Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 11:34 am

26_9

SS!!! Run!!!

10Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 12:51 pm

jcochran

It's all Kat's fault having the poor sense in giving Pip those glasses. She knows after all that Pip doesn't have any impulse control. Pip is blameless, hang Kat.

11Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Pip if they didn't had any reasons to leave you behind they have one now. AND IS A VERY GOOD ONE.

Aw c'mom. One of us had to say it!(NO WE HADN'T, ACTUALLY IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY THAT WE DIDN'T, I MEAN ....... ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME)

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

12Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Art is wearing glasses in panels 2 and 3, and then in 5....... POOF they're gone!

13Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sun May 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

zombiepancakes wrote:Art is wearing glasses in panels 2 and 3, and then in 5....... POOF they're gone!

And I can't believe I didn't notice, and now that you mention it as far as i remember the gang only has one pair of 3D glasses that reveal the aliens

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! SA_0834_small

So in panel 2, 3 and 4 where both Art and Pip are wearing glasses(and I don't see Art giving him his glasses and putting on a normal pair) makes me wonder were did they get the other pair?

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

14Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Sun May 19, 2013 11:29 pm

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

Zid wrote:
So in panel 2, 3 and 4 where both Art and Pip are wearing glasses(and I don't see Art giving him his glasses and putting on a normal pair) makes me wonder were did they get the other pair?

They had 2 pairs. Art and Kat were at the same movie. They got glasses from the same batch. Art was the only one that wore them for hours after, and so had them on hand to pass to Kat in the first insatnce.

I'll have to edit the final panel of the latest strip. Forgot the glasses!

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

15Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Mon May 20, 2013 11:38 am

Riikano-Alinaris

not_cenaris wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Pip10

Wouldn't you trust a person with that face?

16Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Rule #1: NEVER GIVE PIP THE GLASSES! affraid

17Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Tue May 21, 2013 12:24 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

SPRoss wrote:Rule #1: NEVER GIVE PIP THE GLASSES! :affraid:

Actually, 1st RULE is "You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB", so that will be like #9 or something

18Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

not_cenaris wrote:
SPRoss wrote:Rule #1: NEVER GIVE PIP THE GLASSES! affraid

Actually, 1st RULE is "You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB", so that will be like #9 or something

Actually, 1st rule is "The Doctor lies"

19Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Empty Re: Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Leak

Leak

not_cenaris wrote:
SPRoss wrote:Rule #1: NEVER GIVE PIP THE GLASSES! affraid

Fer CRYIN' OUT LOUD, PIP! 8780627628_c04a6c2655_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum