Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Awkward

+3
Silvador
Zidneya
extraintelligence
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Little Awkward Empty A Little Awkward Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 pm

extraintelligence

extraintelligence
A Little Awkward SA_0839_small
I do believe that "Fuck Yes" is a completely legitimate response to this little gem.

2A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya
It's official the resistance is destined to fail miserably, Oh I fear for humanity

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

3A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 am

Silvador


I have to be honest... I was kinda expecting to see Hilary at the meet.

4A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel
Silvador wrote:I have to be honest... I was kinda expecting to see Hilary at the meet.

Hilary Locke joining a fight against the likes of Kim Kardashian & Simon Cowell?

If she does show up, it'll be on the Infiltrator's side.

...then again, Hilary might be too amoral for them.

5A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss
OK, seriously, was anyone ACTUALLY surprised by this!?!

6A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya
SPRoss wrote:OK, seriously, was anyone ACTUALLY surprised by this!?!


Yes Me!! Didn't you saw the first comment, I mean I was expecting Michael Moore, Spielberg, J.J. Abrams even Tarantino would had been fine but not this. Does Cameron never occurred a making a history check on his subordinates to know who can or can't be trusted to do the job, does this guy couldn't find anyone more lazy and pervert to join his resistance? This better be a very good plan because I don't want to wear a T-shirt that says I love the Kardashians to avoid being killed in the forthcoming cataclysm.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

7A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 pm

extraintelligence

extraintelligence
Zid wrote:
SPRoss wrote:OK, seriously, was anyone ACTUALLY surprised by this!?!


Yes Me!! Didn't you saw the first comment, I mean I was expecting Michael Moore, Spielberg, J.J. Abrams even Tarantino would had been fine but not this. Does Cameron never occurred a making a history check on his subordinates to know who can or can't be trusted to do the job, does this guy couldn't find anyone more lazy and pervert to join his resistance? This better be a very good plan because I don't want to wear a T-shirt that says I love the Kardashians to avoid being killed in the forthcoming cataclysm.

Perhaps Pip's laziness and perversion have been a ruse the whole time. He just rolled with the lazy stereotype because he does so much work for the resistance that he doesn't have much time for anything else, and he acts like a pervert to discourage people from prying.
It would certainly explain some of the strange events surrounding him, for instance, why he was able to pilot a TIE interceptor with no known prior training. Not to mention that said TIE interceptor was built to his specifications, complete with suit (then again, the Denizens could accomplish this last bit, but I'm not certain they would have included Pip in their plans, so we'll just call the TIE and suit sizing debatable and leave it at that).

Just think about it.

8A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Riikano-Alinaris


I love Kat's clothes!

Also, their silhouettes are perfect for any spy film.

9A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya
extraintelligence wrote:
Zid wrote:
SPRoss wrote:OK, seriously, was anyone ACTUALLY surprised by this!?!


Yes Me!! Didn't you saw the first comment, I mean I was expecting Michael Moore, Spielberg, J.J. Abrams even Tarantino would had been fine but not this. Does Cameron never occurred a making a history check on his subordinates to know who can or can't be trusted to do the job, does this guy couldn't find anyone more lazy and pervert to join his resistance? This better be a very good plan because I don't want to wear a T-shirt that says I love the Kardashians to avoid being killed in the forthcoming cataclysm.

Perhaps Pip's laziness and perversion have been a ruse the whole time. He just rolled with the lazy stereotype because he does so much work for the resistance that he doesn't have much time for anything else, and he acts like a pervert to discourage people from prying.
It would certainly explain some of the strange events surrounding him, for instance, why he was able to pilot a TIE interceptor with no known prior training. Not to mention that said TIE interceptor was built to his specifications, complete with suit (then again, the Denizens could accomplish this last bit, but I'm not certain they would have included Pip in their plans, so we'll just call the TIE and suit sizing debatable and leave it at that).

Just think about it.


I hope youre wrong I mean Pip's laziness anf perversions are part of his charm.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

10A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 pm

extraintelligence

extraintelligence
Zid wrote:
extraintelligence wrote:
Zid wrote:
SPRoss wrote:OK, seriously, was anyone ACTUALLY surprised by this!?!


Yes Me!! Didn't you saw the first comment, I mean I was expecting Michael Moore, Spielberg, J.J. Abrams even Tarantino would had been fine but not this. Does Cameron never occurred a making a history check on his subordinates to know who can or can't be trusted to do the job, does this guy couldn't find anyone more lazy and pervert to join his resistance? This better be a very good plan because I don't want to wear a T-shirt that says I love the Kardashians to avoid being killed in the forthcoming cataclysm.

Perhaps Pip's laziness and perversion have been a ruse the whole time. He just rolled with the lazy stereotype because he does so much work for the resistance that he doesn't have much time for anything else, and he acts like a pervert to discourage people from prying.
It would certainly explain some of the strange events surrounding him, for instance, why he was able to pilot a TIE interceptor with no known prior training. Not to mention that said TIE interceptor was built to his specifications, complete with suit (then again, the Denizens could accomplish this last bit, but I'm not certain they would have included Pip in their plans, so we'll just call the TIE and suit sizing debatable and leave it at that).

Just think about it.


I hope you're wrong I mean Pip's laziness and perversions are part of his charm.

He was probably selected for those traits. He's quite industrious with things he cares about (e.g, his comic book collection, video games, and apparently clandestine organizations), but otherwise borderline comatose. And although his perversion forms an effective cover, it's probably genuine.

11A Little Awkward Empty Re: A Little Awkward Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 am

Yinkameh


As a guy who works in 3D conversion for movies im curious to see how you destroy all the 2D versions of the movie... also I was totally expecting it to be scarlet and the squirell girls but pip is going to make it interesting

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum