Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Way

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Way Empty No Way Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am

BraePat

BraePat

No Way SA_0839_small

It looks like the group is in deeper they anyone thought. And for once Pip is the senior operative.

2No Way Empty Re: No Way Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Pip knew about this invasion!? What else does he know about!? Shocked

This is must be bigger than even the Dark Denizen Arc!!! affraid

3No Way Empty Re: No Way Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Yeah, Pip has probably been in on this one from the start. At least now we have the whole Trio involved. I still think that Squirrel and possible Denizen involvement lies in the near future.

Here's an off-the-wall prediction: There are no infiltrators. It's just a weird distortion affect that JC's 3D Specs have with certain HD channels on the right kind of TV set. This is nothing but a huge piece of industrial espionage that Cameron is carrying out on behalf of the companies making 3D Cinema technologies: Fooling idiots who have seen too many of his films into thinking the Aliens have arrived and destroying the cheaper and higher-quality competition on the grounds that it is 'protecting humanity'.

Naturally, there would need to be a degree of deniability. I have a feeling that, once the deed is done, the website will just be the corporate website of a 3D Specs manufacturer. The wild stories of Cameron's patsies will be considered either shallow lies in an attempt to justify their crimes of the gibberish of the insane. Either way, no-one would even think to question a respected, multi-millionaire film director about the crimes of a few hooligans and lunatics!

In so many ways, it's very nearly the perfect crime! Twisted Evil

4No Way Empty Re: No Way Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Why am I not surprised?

5No Way Empty Re: No Way Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Kat: "Penguin tossing!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: