Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have to watch each others' backsides ;)

+3
BenRG
Amrynel
raleurc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

raleurc

raleurc

We have to watch each others' backsides ;) BBTSN_020_Small

You sneaky basterd!

Amrynel

So does that mean the monsters will be protected, lucky and prosperous? Smile

(I'm guessing not, because it reads like the charms didn't work as intended in the first place, but the thought is amusing)

BenRG

BenRG

From the look on Connie's face, watching his backside will be a mix of business and pleasure.

Amrynel wrote:So does that mean the monsters will be protected, lucky and prosperous? Smile
Well... maybe they will, at least the more intelligent ones will be. Anything that was bred and lived there all its life will probably be mildly contaminated by the 'magical fall-out' from the wards. So, yes, there will be inexplicable bouts of luck and generally implausible coincidences in the monsters' favour to deal with.

KeeCoyote

Also it is such a spell saturated enviroment that one more spell can set off a lot of other spells and have them all interact in strange and unpredictable ways.

Riikano-Alinaris

KeeCoyote wrote:Also it is such a spell saturated enviroment that one more spell can set off a lot of other spells and have them all interact in strange and unpredictable ways.

Oh, cool! I love chain-reaction spells! (well, I love magical chaos and possible devastation, but...)

By the way, "we're going to have to watch each others' backsides" can be translated to "I have an opportunity to stare at Connie's butt"

Garadun

Garadun

I'll watch Connie's backside ANY time Very Happy

http://drofdemonology.deviantart.com/

raleurc

raleurc

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:By the way, "we're going to have to watch each others' backsides" can be translated to "I have an opportunity to stare at Connie's butt"

I am quite certain that was the intention. Wink

waffllecat

waffllecat

Anybody know about checkhov's gun? (I think that is how it's spelled) It is a therory that pretty much says that if is not important, then it should not be mentioned. In this wonderfully unstable terrain they are about to face, Fletch is going to probably cause something bigger than a wooshing candle.

JJ can have fun with this one Very Happy

Riikano-Alinaris

cruelar wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:By the way, "we're going to have to watch each others' backsides" can be translated to "I have an opportunity to stare at Connie's butt"

I am quite certain that was the intention. Wink

That's everyone's intention!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum