Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No no no, we're fine...but...

+19
Silvador
Zero the Dragon King
Moonman
Wurgel
raleurc
jollyjack
Man_of_foul_Tofu
waffllecat
Bunyip
Nikolai
Conchobhar
Sylentknight
Hells-Reaver
DarkAngel
TheGreatHibiki
BenRG
not_cenaris
vevans0009
Silverslate
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Bunyip wrote:
"It's impossible to physically travel back in time".

The "misfire" shot an energy burst back.

So if the girls could work out how to target it they could send bolts of energy to different points in history...Hilary struck by lightning before messing with Pip...History being made better by certain people being struck by bolts of energy.[/quote]

Actually, it's quite possible they COULD send physical objects if said objects were converted into energy and then back to mass later a la Star Trek.

(E=mc^2 FTW!) Very Happy

27No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 am

Riikano-Alinaris

DarkAngel wrote:"I haz glue." Laughing

Silly Squirrel. Everyone knows only duct tape can fix the fabric of reality (As well as everything else in God's creation).

Actually, Enrico Fermi stated that black sticky tape was a big contribution to nuclear physics.

28No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:29 am

Riikano-Alinaris

waffllecat wrote:Wait...

If nothing can travel back in time then either this takes place in the 1900`s, or they messed up the math. That would make it possible to go back in time and/or send things back.

Otherwise the lightning couldn't strike the clock tower.

Nothing can physically travel back, but now that they broke continuum things can be different. The sequence can be this:

-nothing can travel back, stated that continuum exists
-Squirrels break continuum
-the fracture point sucks up the energy burst
-the lightning physically travel back
-also, things can travel forward (like through a hole)

29No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:43 am

Conchobhar

Conchobhar

Speculation is fun and all but I like the way this comic can be so wildly unpredictable.

http://www.jellyboygame.com

30No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Garadun

Garadun

"I haz glue."

There's the real gag. Man, I love those girls Very Happy

http://drofdemonology.deviantart.com/

31No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Also, it is old, brushable glue

32No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Now I just wonder, after reading it all again, are these past moments interactive or are they past echoes ala Red Dwarf? Because imagine if Hilary gets to see what she was younger would that effect her now? Or maybe Kat sees how she instigated the rivalry it further in a pseudo flashback moment.

33No no no, we're fine...but... - Page 2 Empty Re: No no no, we're fine...but... Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm

ford63

ford63

I'm just a little worried that all this could happen.

Doctor Who vs. Dr. Brown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum