Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's Naive and Then There's Bloody Stupid

+17
The Old Wolf
indrejue
Xudmud
Bunyip
EOCostello
Sylentknight
GdoubleWB
DarkAngel
Nighthawke
Auroralikethesunrise
Vordreller
vevans0009
not_cenaris
Ganthan
cenaris
EmfinnFZ
BenRG
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KaZe

KaZe

GdoubleWB wrote:
Bunyip wrote:
EOCostello wrote:
Sylentknight wrote:You're right. Having her wake up in the middle of some very public place without a stitch of clothing, no ID, and miles from her apartment sounds satisfactory.
Now just where would be best?

Bognor Regis?

Scarlet and co's tiefigther on autopilot heading into deep space.

Think more hostile. How 'bout Fallujah?

For evil rabbits, there is but one solution:

EmfinnFZ

indrejue wrote:notice she did not drink last time. I think she spiked the whole bottle so that it was a bit more diluted so as not to kill.

New theory!

First time Hillary realised (at the last moment) just what she was about to screw and seeing no way out of it that wouldn't make her an even easier target for Kat's mirth spiked her own drink so at least she wouldn't have to remember it.

Since then, having more time to think about it and plan, she's been spiking Pip's.

http://cityofsteam.com/

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

BenRG wrote:I really think that Pip is beginning to stray dangerously into the Godfather's "people asking to be killed" territory. I mean, yeah, she's pretty and he wouldn't normally stand a chance but her behaviour is practically a walking, talking cliché of betrayal. How long will it take before the penny drops?
Yet, even the smartest person would act similarly if the right manipulator came along. There wouldn't be as much domestic abuse if they didn't.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

EmfinnFZ

DarkAngel wrote:
Everything else is standard for a action-adventure storyline & shouldn't be nitpicked

Ah, so it's not evil if everyone does it? :-P (I know, I know... I'm just trying to be funny).

Let's add to the darkness list while we're here.

- Clandestine and desperate burial of something referred to as "her/she" in the woods

- Poisoning, imprisonment and microwaving of living (ok, "living" is dubious, but "self-aware" and "sentient" are safe bets) beings for convenience sake

- Minor on minor sexual harassment

- Celebrating the death of a teacher

OK, yeah, I'm stretching here. Help me out...

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

EmfinnFZ wrote:Ah, so it's not evil if everyone does it?
*Thinks for a second* Yeah, pretty much ;P

Let's add to the darkness list while we're here.

- Clandestine and desperate burial of something referred to as "her/she" in the woods
Hey, we know next to nothing about the circumstances surrounding that. The "victim" could've been a cyborg alien vampire who tried to kill Art & Pip. And having defeated her they realized no one would believe them...so...

Don't look at me like that. It's not like that would've been the strangest thing to have happened to them.

- Poisoning, imprisonment and microwaving of living (ok, "living" is dubious, but "self-aware" and "sentient" are safe bets) beings for convenience sake
The poison got them high, they clearly didn't have any problem taking down that wall & they were microwaving themselves for fun.
Hell, they probabily enjoyed the attempts to kill them.

......you lost me.
"minor" as in underaged? Did Timmy make lewd comments to Scarlet when I wasn't looking?

- Celebrating the death of a teacher
Given how much of a bitch Strinpit was, I'm surprised those kids haven't offed her themselves.

Hell, who's to say they haven't tried.

EmfinnFZ

DarkAngel wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:

......you lost me.
"minor" as in underaged? Did Timmy make lewd comments to Scarlet when I wasn't looking?

"Commando!"
"Eeeeeek!"
"No she isn't! Aw!"

extraintelligence

extraintelligence

Stage 1: denial.

Moonman

Moonman

extraintelligence wrote:Stage 1: denial.

The denial that your having sex with a hot chick that loves nerdy crap. He might be in that stage for a while. God knows I'd be.

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

EmfinnFZ wrote:
"Commando!"
"Eeeeeek!"
"No she isn't! Aw!"

Ohh, now I remember!
Not exactly the subtle sort,were they?

BTW, you think Hilary had to deal with those boys after ("Hey, you lied to us!")?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum