Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zzzzzzz-

+28
Nikolai
Sylentknight
Riikano-Alinaris
EmfinnFZ
DavidGreen
Nightmare_Moon
zombiepancakes
Taurus2
Cee64E
campfirestring
arminman
indrejue
Wanzer21
DarkAngel
BenRG
Ganthan
Huivn
Crilltic
wolfman-al
not_cenaris
vevans0009
cenaris
Contrast
Bozzak
Moonman
Biohazyrd
GdoubleWB
TheGreatHibiki
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Zzzzzzz- Empty Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Zzzzzzz- SA_0792_small

Oh you... Bi-ad bunny.

2Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 am

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

THAT'S not a good sign! o_O

3Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:41 am

Biohazyrd

Biohazyrd

That's not good at all. I don't trust her one bit... Sad

4Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 am

Moonman

Moonman

Zzzzzzz- 083

5Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 am

Bozzak

Drugged!?!?!

6Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 am

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

Tomorrow morning, he wakes up to: "Hello Pip. I want to play a game."

7Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 am

GdoubleWB

GdoubleWB

Moonman wrote:Zzzzzzz- 083
Nah. The Joker's not as evil as Hilary.

8Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 am

Contrast

Contrast

Hillary said "You've brought a nice big stack," and that is most definitely not Art's couch. Up until now, I assumed she was using Pip to get to Kat, but if she decided to drug Pip in her own place, then she might be planning on doing something with Pip specifically.

9Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 am

cenaris

cenaris

Smart girl. Quagmire would approve of her talent with slipping rohypnol. Next he'll wake up in a dungeon as she proclaims it to be "ORCA TIME!" while wearing a suspicious looking harness appendage.

Oh and "nice big stack". Nice.

10Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

"GASP!!!!" That smirk of hers after Pip got knocked out!!! Evil bitch!!! Mad

I mean why didn't she drink her glass at the same time!? She must of put a tranquilizer-like substance in the alcohol!! Shocked

11Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

"Silly little webcomic" as JJ once described it.

Indeed.

12Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 am

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Was there ever a doubt that she is up to no good?
Not for me, but lets ask all of those naive, gullible tools that claimed "ooh, she is good now, she has changed, she is in fact not a villian" and my favorite "Are you sure that Kat didn´t start it?".

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

13Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:26 am

Crilltic

As the orks say "'ere we go", While I admit was hoping Hilary had changed, this didn't surprise me at all.

14Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Huivn

Huivn

Ooooooh shit! *mario voice* Here we goooooooo!

15Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Ganthan

Did anybody else notice the pill next to the big stack of movies? Looks like it's interrogation time!

16Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

BenRG

BenRG

It should be interesting to see why Hillary slipped Pip a mickey. She obviously isn't entirely sure of her ability to influence him.

Now, what's the bet that Pip's pride is so great that, if asked, he'll describe the evening, plus a sexual encounter that only exists in his own mind, in perfect detail? He'd be too embarrassed to admit that he 'fell asleep'. Very Happy

Wolfman... It's a comic; deal with it. Hillary is a fictional character and therefore only does what JJ draws her doing. She isn't 'good' or 'evil' except within the constraints of the story. You really are putting far too much passion into this hating and I, for one, are beginning to get creeped out by it.

17Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Again, I honestly believe some of you are giving Hilary way too much credit.

She just wanted to get out of a sci-fi movie marathon & geek sex is all. Maybe, perhaps, to entertain more..."sophisticated" company.

*************************************************************************************************************************
Addendum: 8/30/2012

Called it!
Zzzzzzz- SA_0793_small

Last edited by DarkAngel on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Wanzer21

Am I the only one that thinks that maybe Pip just passed out from being tired? She kinda raised her eyebrow in a way that expressed annoyance, not to mention the rest of her face didn't change. I may just be trying to play Devil's Advocate with everyone or maybe I want to think that an incredibly attractive woman wouldn't have to sink to this level to get around a nerd. Kinda....straight up over-kill unless the sex is just THAT BAD.

On a side note, sexual harassment lawsuit might happen or a possible attempted rape suit where she claims that Pip drugged himself by mistake. Just some thoughts.

19Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:24 pm

indrejue

indrejue

as i said i was always on the wolfman's side on this issue. people just do not change without extreme intervention.

20Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:34 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

BenRG wrote:It should be interesting to see why Hillary slipped Pip a mickey. She obviously isn't entirely sure of her ability to influence him.

Now, what's the bet that Pip's pride is so great that, if asked, he'll describe the evening, plus a sexual encounter that only exists in his own mind, in perfect detail? He'd be too embarrassed to admit that he 'fell asleep'. Very Happy

Wolfman... It's a comic; deal with it. Hillary is a fictional character and therefore only does what JJ draws her doing. She isn't 'good' or 'evil' except within the constraints of the story. You really are putting far too much passion into this hating and I, for one, are beginning to get creeped out by it.
Do you think I´m an imbecile that doesn´t know that?
Do you actually think I´m a fool that is so much detached from reality that I forget that all of this is fictional? I think I should feel insulted by your impudent assumption.
Let me clarify; I´m having fun here, if you don´t like it, ignore it.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

21Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 pm

arminman

Birds and alcohol do not mix. He is just very, very drunk.

22Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 pm

campfirestring

campfirestring

it would totally seem like she has drugged him to get out of a night of nerdbirdsex but... hilary`s.... NOT WEARING PANTS AT ALL.

what kind of person takes their pants off before drugging someone? a rapist, that`s who.

watch out pip.

23Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Crilltic

Campfirstring Wrote:
it would totally seem like she has drugged him to get out of a night of nerdbirdsex but... hilary`s.... NOT WEARING PANTS AT ALL.

what kind of person takes their pants off before drugging someone? a rapist, that`s who.

watch out pip.

The bigger question is "Would Pip consider it Rape?"

24Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Cee64E

Doesn't Pip have some wealth stashed away somewhere? Hillary is a straight predator and narcicist. Her only interest in Pip is as prey to be used to improve her own position.

Who knew bunnies could be so blood-thirsty?

25Zzzzzzz- Empty Re: Zzzzzzz- Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Taurus2

wolfman-al wrote:Was there ever a doubt that she is up to no good?
Not for me, but lets ask all of those naive, gullible tools that claimed "ooh, she is good now, she has changed, she is in fact not a villian" and my favorite "Are you sure that Kat didn´t start it?".

Am I the only one rooting for this to turn out well just because we find wolfman annoying and want to see his head explode when it turns out we were right and not him?

(I will admit, though, the forecast isn't promising.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum