Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Errand to Run

+15
DarkAngel
gerzel
RenaTamer
Sacredless
indrejue
Taurus2
BenRG
Riikano-Alinaris
Moonman
not_cenaris
wolfman-al
vevans0009
cenaris
arminman
EmfinnFZ
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Little Errand to Run - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Errand to Run Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 am

EmfinnFZ

Bunyip wrote:Could be she is going for Job interviews..

Heh, that would be the best possible situation for her and everyone else involved except the charity that allegedly runs the shop.

Way too innocent and constructive.

Whatever else may happen we can be sure of another cat/bunny punch-up in some public arena.

http://cityofsteam.com/

27A Little Errand to Run - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Errand to Run Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Come on, the only thing we can be sure is that Pip's heart is gonna break. Other things we cannot predict.

28A Little Errand to Run - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Errand to Run Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 am

Unahim

Going to make a prediction here that I hope is true, as this comic hasn't had any real character growth and development since... the start, really:

Hilary was out setting up a nice, genuinely romantic surprise for Pip.

29A Little Errand to Run - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Errand to Run Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 am

EmfinnFZ

Unahim wrote:Going to make a prediction here that I hope is true, as this comic hasn't had any real character growth and development since... the start, really:

You seem like a really sensible and honorable person. I have a wonderful deal for you. See, London Bridge is to be rebuilt soon, and the existing structure is to be auctioned off.

If you send me US$5000 immediately then I am in a position to have this multi-million dollar value item delivered to you overnight, bypassing the costly auction houses.

Yours Sincerely,
Ronald Subaru,
Prince of Nigeria.

http://cityofsteam.com/

30A Little Errand to Run - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Errand to Run Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 am

Unahim

EmfinnFZ wrote:
Unahim wrote:Going to make a prediction here that I hope is true, as this comic hasn't had any real character growth and development since... the start, really:

You seem like a really sensible and honorable person. I have a wonderful deal for you. See, London Bridge is to be rebuilt soon, and the existing structure is to be auctioned off.

If you send me US$5000 immediately then I am in a position to have this multi-million dollar value item delivered to you overnight, bypassing the costly auction houses.

Yours Sincerely,
Ronald Subaru,
Prince of Nigeria.

Sweet! But why didn't you include a bank account number, though? I'm going to be quite upset if I miss this golden opportunity because of the delay this has caused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum