Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT HAS BEGUN

+5
Ganthan
Robotboy1
Celicam
cenaris
BenRG
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IT HAS BEGUN Empty IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 am

BenRG

BenRG

IT HAS BEGUN SA_0775_small

Ha! I knew it! I knew that Hilary must have had some kind of weakness! She's an MLP fan! No doubt now she and Pip will start... (shudder)... bonding over fan-theories and shipping!

Batten down the hatches, people! It can only get surreal from here on in! affraid

2IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 am

cenaris

cenaris

Wishful thinking compels me to hope he's actually referring to No Pink Ponies, an awesome web comic, Jack is presumably a fan of.

3IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Celicam

I love that comic (Even if some catching up needs to be done) but Im kinda hoping for MLP fan. That'd make things MUCH more interesting.

4IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Robotboy1

Robotboy1

Hell I'm hoping for both. This will get interesting.

http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

5IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Ganthan

Male adult fan of MLP = Brony

Female adult fan of MLP = Pegasister

Oh man I really hope this arc goes in that direction.

6IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Moonman

Moonman

IT HAS BEGUN 49186

7IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Darth Bothersome

Darth Bothersome

I'm hoping the Shedder there in panel 3 gets involved. No offense to you bronies out there, but I'm not a huge fan of that show.

8IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Aawwwww, how cute. Surprised Hilary is a softy with stuff from her childhood. And she looks nice with that innocent expression in the last panel. Smile

9IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 am

26_9

vevans0009 wrote:Aawwwww, how cute. Surprised Hilary is a softy with stuff from her childhood. And she looks nice with that innocent expression in the last panel. Smile

Well... Pip have realised that part.
But I have such feel... Hilary will get a higher place, but without Pip, she will be useless except returning to old way of making business. (Yes, saucy pictures in the name of Promotion)

10IT HAS BEGUN Empty Re: IT HAS BEGUN Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 am

BenRG

BenRG

26_994 wrote:But I have such feel... Hilary will get a higher place, but without Pip, she will be useless except returning to old way of making business. (Yes, saucy pictures in the name of Promotion)
I think that we're going to see a team-up. Hilary will be the (very attractive) public face and marketing smarts and Pip's going to be the tech guru for the shop's new web portal/shop. After all, commerce and fund-raising are both essentially about persuading people to give you their money; the Internet is a peerless way of doing that.

If they are smart, ambitious and amoral enough, the sky is literally the limit for them both. And, let's face it, amoral acquisition of wealth is something else Hilary and Pip have in common! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum