Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mongolean Desert Survival Tips

+6
26_9
CrimsonZeke
vevans0009
BenRG
DarkAngel
Black Mantha
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

Mongolean Desert Survival Tips SA_0765_small
Oh, yeah. That.

I guess now we know what geeks have for Cool desert.

2Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Ha! I knew it! When I read the last strip, I instantly thought of that incident Laughing

3Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:42 am

BenRG

BenRG

You've got to admit that that one is kinda complicated. The question is: Is there any part of the eBuy terms and conditions of service that prevents merchants from knowingly selling items that they believe to be cursed? It could lead to a heck of a test case in the civil claims court!

4Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Whoa. That is just messed up. All because of that device with the big button? Shocked

5Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

CrimsonZeke

CrimsonZeke

I'm gonna be honest and say I totally forgot about that incident. But chances are that they can't prove it. At least, I think so...

6Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

26_9

Ah, how I remember!

7Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

I was wondering what was going to happen to those two.....

8Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

I did not see this one coming at all- which just made it all the funnier. Now this is how you do a brick joke!

I'm imagining the next mini arc (or maybe this is leading up to a full arc?) will entail a fun-filled montage of Pip trying to get hired somewhere else while his account is suspended. Or trying to sell his liver again. Somehow, I imagine he'll try the latter, first. And maybe second.

On another note, I wonder which guy ate the other...? Morbid bit of curiosity, there.

9Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 am

coronalwave

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=344

Please tell me the survivor confronts Pip. I'm putting my money on the ponytail glasses guy.

Also, its not a cursed item. Its super advanced technology. And how did Ebuy verify the survivor's claim? Wouldn't the government be interested?

10Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 am

BenRG

BenRG

coronalwave wrote:Also, its not a cursed item. Its super advanced technology. And how did Ebuy verify the survivor's claim? Wouldn't the government be interested?
Yeah, I'd forgot about that one; I thought this was about The Button. Still, I don't think that they can reasonably hold Pip responsible for this. He sold 'as is' after all - it isn't his fault those two guys didn't know how to work a Quinten Technologies Portable Quantum Fold Generator!

11Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:08 pm

indrejue

indrejue

are you sure the pony tailed one is a guy and not a girl. to me she looks like a geeky anorexic girl with a flat chest who became a geek specifically because she had a flat chest so was unattractive but she still had her brains.

12Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

coronalwave

indrejue wrote:are you sure the pony tailed one is a guy and not a girl.
Yeah. Ponytail glasses guy has an Adam's apple. I'm hoping he comes back ripped, with a wicked looking improvised melee weapon, his Thundercats shirt ragged and patched combined with mismatched armor and a manic look on his face. Twisted Evil pale *Pant* *Pant* "Why did you teleport us to the hot, hot desert? Why did you make me eat my friend?"

13Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Empty Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 am

coronalwave wrote:I'm hoping he comes back ripped, with a wicked looking improvised melee weapon, his Thundercats shirt ragged and patched combined with mismatched armor and a manic look on his face. Twisted Evil pale *Pant* *Pant* "Why did you teleport us to the hot, hot desert? Why did you make me eat my friend?"

I think it's Tundra Cats Very Happy But yeah, that's kinda what I'm imagining as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]