Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1

+3
Moonman
vevans0009
BenRG
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 am

BenRG

BenRG

Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 SA_0762_small

Yeah, I've had shaving gel too; that stuff foams up like something out of a sci-fi movie.

Let's be clear that there is only one place that this can go. The way that stuff foams up, he's not going to be able to resist throwing it at Kat... who won't be able to resist throwing it back. Then Pip will be caught in the crossfire... and the Squirrels... and the Denizens. The latter two groups will then weaponise the gel and the house might not survive!

SLAPSTICK AHOY!!! Very Happy

2Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

I don't get it at all. Is the gel alive or something? I have never used shaving cream or whatever. Neutral

3Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 am

BenRG

BenRG

vevans0009 wrote:I don't get it at all. Is the gel alive or something? I have never used shaving cream or whatever. Neutral
Certain types of shaving gel looks pretty benign (if slightly disgusting) at first, just a small amount blue or green gel about the size of a normal bit of toothpaste. However, after you massage it in your hand for a while, it quickly foams up to a huge amount of whipped cream-like foam.

If you are expecting ordinary shaving cream and you dispense too much of this stuff, after you've finished massaging it, you can have a head-sized ball of foam that doesn't go down the drain.

4Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Moonman

Moonman

IT LIVES!

5Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Ohhhhhh, I get it now. Thanks BenRG. Very Happy

6Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

This is literally my first reaction to shave gel. My second reaction was to pelt someone with it- this instinct was thankfully restrained.

7Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

I've never used shaving gel before, I gotta go try this now Very Happy

8Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

Nikolai

Nikolai

The Girls must have put Muto-juice in it. lol

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

9Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

BenRG

BenRG

Nikolai wrote:The Girls must have put Muto-juice in it. lol
If they have then Art will very shortly start growing an exoskeleton or something like that. Razz

10Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

BenRG wrote:
If they have then Art will very shortly start growing an exoskeleton or something like that. Razz

Or a Super Beard..

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

11Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Empty Re: Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 am

26_9

BenRG wrote:Super-Gel... WAR!!1!1 SA_0762_small

Yeah, I've had shaving gel too; that stuff foams up like something out of a sci-fi movie.

I use soap as foam, just like some old Soviet chump.
But the mix of soap foam and gel foam was the best thing I ever used.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum