Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentine's Card? EEEE!!!

+9
Moonman
ShadOBabe
Ghostwolf
TheGreatHibiki
Ganthan
vevans0009
DrakooDreamer
zombiepancakes
BenRG
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

BenRG

BenRG

Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! SA_0748_small

Okay, a little one for the ArtKat shippers out there! Very Happy

It looks to me that Pip is getting seriously tired of those two's long trip down Deriver Denial. Could he be planning an intervention? I hope not, given what we know about that penguin...

2Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Jolly Jack must love messing with us, this is just torture D:

3Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

DrakooDreamer

Can they have an awkward sex scene already! Or maybe just have Kat wake in Arts bed and freak the night before she was drinking and so on

4Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Awesomness!!! Now if they just admit it already then they can go to the next step. Celebration will commence once that happens cheers

5Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Ganthan

6Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Um... Man Squee?

I must say the shy blush the two had was nice. But yeah I'm with you Pip.

Though I'd hate for this Kat/Art interest to be killed off by them getting together and then breaking up just the same. So when things like this pop up, I both get excited but then at the same time a Moody level of paranoia. IT'S a TRAP! CONSTANT VIGILANCE! *Ducks and covers* Does one even add s' to Duck and Cover when used like that? hrm.

7Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Ghostwolf

Ghostwolf

They're getting so close...

DAMN IT ART!!! Man up and ask the girl out.

Been following the comics for years now and just joined the forum with hope that Art and Kat finally get together soon.

8Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! <3 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 pm

ShadOBabe

This just made my day.
Kat/Art FTW!! I love you

http://www.shadobabe.deviantart.com

9Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Damn you Ganthan! DAMN YOU! Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Kool_105-albums-frequently-used-picture19595-fist-shake

10Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

KaZe

KaZe

If I didnt know better, I'd swear they're just trolling Pip at this point.

...in reality tho, its Jack whose trolling us. :-P

11Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

KaZe wrote:...in reality tho, its Jack whose trolling us. :-P

Yes, if this SA update just an annual date-related one-gag strip.

But! There's one It also can be a part of a mini-arc. That could mean
Spoiler:

12Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

Pip = FACE PALM!

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

13Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Empty Re: Valentine's Card? EEEE!!! Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

Oh, Pip. I know exactly how you feel. JUST F*CKING GET ON WITH IT, YOU TWO!!! Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum