Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

im going to be a daddy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1im going to be a daddy Empty im going to be a daddy Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 am

egroeggerg

egroeggerg

what next?

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/egroeggerg

2im going to be a daddy Empty Re: im going to be a daddy Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

He going to find out she's having an affair with the soda can restocker.

3im going to be a daddy Empty Re: im going to be a daddy Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

BenRG

BenRG

im going to be a daddy SA_0732_small

This sequence just keeps on getting more surreal. Hasn't it occured to Gary that there is something weird going on? Like how she hasn't said a word yet?

Of course, maybe I'm being too organic about this. Maybe she has spoken through the soft, happy hum of her cooling fan and the smooth flow of electrons through her control circuitry. To an Eldak, that might be a declaration of love! Or, she might be a Transformer, like the Mountain Dew machine in the first Michael Bay-directed noise-fest.

4im going to be a daddy Empty Re: im going to be a daddy Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Leak

Leak

Somehow I have a nagging feeling that Gary isn't in any way, shape or form ready to become a dad just yet... Very Happy

np: Pop Will Eat Itself - Nosebleeder Turbo TV (New Noise Designed By A Sadist)

5im going to be a daddy Empty Re: im going to be a daddy Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:06 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Oh boy. I have a bad feeling that this is going to get worse. Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum