Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of course, you know this means...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Of course, you know this means... Empty Of course, you know this means... Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Of course, you know this means... SA_0683_small

Of course, you know this means WAR! But what is it good for? I posit it will be good for lots of cartoon slapstick archetectural violence as Art and Pip get caught in an ever-worsening spiral of reprisal and counter-reprisal. This will continue until everything is destroyed.

Just as I forsaw, there can be no friendship in an open-ended sandbox game like this. In the end, there can be only one!

((P.S.: Quite shocked that I'm the first poster on this strip, given it went up yesterday!))

2Of course, you know this means... Empty Re: Of course, you know this means... Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

BenRG wrote:But what is it good for?

It's good for discussing who did that song better.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

3Of course, you know this means... Empty Re: Of course, you know this means... Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

I saw it up but no one posted about it. I said, "Should I?" Then I thought... "Nah, I got the first one this year, I'm good." So I waited. Razz

Pip YOU ASSHOLE! I fucking hate people who do that. Not only does the evil shit come and take out your stuff, but you KILL ALL THE LOVELY GRASS!!!!! It's like someone running in and taking out your snow in front of your igloo! THEN PUTTING SAND! I then had an igloo in a small desert. Sad Funny but I liked the snow.

PS: Not Bruce! Edwin Star's ver. ftw.

WAR WHOO GOOD GOD YA'LL WHUT IS IT GUUD FOR~!!!! ABSOLUTELY NAAAAUTHIN~!

Of course when I sing it it's like tone deaf Larry the Cable Guy. The only song I sound that way too. Go fig.

4Of course, you know this means... Empty Re: Of course, you know this means... Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

Why are they not launching cows at each other yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeV0XB-w_yM&NR=1
Signature
Warning, my spelling is very bad and I like puns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum