Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweet

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweet Empty Sweet Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 am

ithareus

I was first introduced to Sequential art when a mate of mine got me the first book and then eventualy the second, saying "i think this humour is right up your street".

I have today been on the site for the first time, and read all the web comic from start to finish all 681 pages it took almost 3 hours, and i have to say it was well worth my eyes bleeding.

Great work, Love it all..... more plz

2Sweet Empty Re: Sweet Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:25 pm

BenRG

BenRG

ithareus wrote:I have today been on the site for the first time, and read all the web comic from start to finish all 681 pages it took almost 3 hours, and i have to say it was well worth my eyes bleeding.

It's only when you read the whole thing aloud (including cute/funny accents where necessary) that you really need to start worrying. Shocked

3Sweet Empty Re: Sweet Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 am

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:

It's only when you read the whole thing aloud (including cute/funny accents where necessary) that you really need to start worrying. Shocked

Then which character gets the amusing cockney accent then? Because I think one of them should Smile

4Sweet Empty Re: Sweet Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 am

BenRG

BenRG

cenaris wrote:
BenRG wrote:

Then which character gets the amusing cockney accent then? Because I think one of them should Smile

I typically make Kat sound like Soul legend Ertha Kitt normally and like Sarah Michelle Gellar when she's excited. I make Scarlet sound like a girl from Eastern Europe. Why? I just thought that she was a foreign student when I first saw her and it's too late to change. Being a Londoner, both Art and Pip have standard London accents, Art's voice being slightly deeper than Pip's. Jack the Denizen sounds like the character of "O'Malley" in Red vs. Blue.

5Sweet Empty Re: Sweet Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

He made it past strip #666 without being possessed? He's in.

6Sweet Empty Re: Sweet Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 am

MicasR

MicasR

BenRG wrote: I make Scarlet sound like a girl from Eastern Europe.

I also gave Scarlet an Eastern Europe accent, because she reminded me of a character in local show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum